Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #2131
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby raised his eyebrows, "okay" he answered simply. He already knew that Alex trusted him and that if something were really wrong she would let him know. He started eating his food twirling the noodles around his fork properly.
Alex: Alex smiled a bit when he dropped the subject and already finished her plate. She grinned and looked up,"I made a dinner! And I didn't kill anything! I think that could deserve an award. River needs one too though, she dealt with my stupidity in the kitchen." Alex giggled to herself and leaned back happily on her seat.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #2132
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled a bit when he dropped the subject and already finished her plate. She grinned and looked up,"I made a dinner! And I didn't kill anything! I think that could deserve an award. River needs one too though, she dealt with my stupidity in the kitchen." Alex giggled to herself and leaned back happily on her seat.
River: River looked up from her plate hearing her name. She giggled "you are not stupid Alex! I don't deserve a reward. I was just helping, you cooked dinner" she said with a smile.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is online now  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #2133
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River looked up from her plate hearing her name. She giggled "you are not stupid Alex! I don't deserve a reward. I was just helping, you cooked dinner" she said with a smile.
Alex: Alex laughed and pretended to think then joked,"Y'know you're right. I deserve every medal ever and to be the best cook ever! With you as my partner so I.....well, don't burn down the kitchen and food more than half the time. Other than that it should be pretty darn easy!"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #2134
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex laughed and pretended to think then joked,"Y'know you're right. I deserve every medal ever and to be the best cook ever! With you as my partner so I.....well, don't burn down the kitchen and food more than half the time. Other than that it should be pretty darn easy!"
River: River smiled modestly "thank you?" she said thinking there was a compliment somewhere in what Alex said.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #2135
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled modestly "thank you?" she said thinking there was a compliment somewhere in what Alex said.
Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"I basically meant without your great cooking I would probably burn my arm. Probably should have just said that but, what're you gonna do?"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #2136
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"I basically meant without your great cooking I would probably burn my arm. Probably should have just said that but, what're you gonna do?"
River: River smiled more confidently now. "thanks, that's what I thought" then she added softly "I'm just still learning how to receive compliments."

OOC: I literally have a burn across my arm right now from work a couple of days ago. Clearly I need River's help in the kitchen .
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #2137
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled more confidently now. "thanks, that's what I thought" then she added softly "I'm just still learning how to receive compliments."

OOC: I literally have a burn across my arm right now from work a couple of days ago. Clearly I need River's help in the kitchen .
Alex: Alex smiled,"No problem." She took her plate and walked into the kitchen, quickly cleaning her plate and fork and putting it away in a cupboard instead of waiting. Looking around the kitchen once she skipped happily back to the dining room.

Ooc: Hahahaha!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #2138
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled,"No problem." She took her plate and walked into the kitchen, quickly cleaning her plate and fork and putting it away in a cupboard instead of waiting. Looking around the kitchen once she skipped happily back to the dining room.

Ooc: Hahahaha!
Toby: Toby stood with his plate after he had finished and walked to the kitchen. As he passed Alex he jokingly "ran into" her, bumping her with his shoulder and smiling.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #2139
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby stood with his plate after he had finished and walked to the kitchen. As he passed Alex he jokingly "ran into" her, bumping her with his shoulder and smiling.
Alex: Alex stumbled on her feet a bit before standing straight and looked at Toby. She had to fight not to laugh and stuck her tongue out playfully at him before sitting back down and giggling. She starts humming a song to herself not knowing what to say but not wanting it to be silent.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #2140
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex stumbled on her feet a bit before standing straight and looked at Toby. She had to fight not to laugh and stuck her tongue out playfully at him before sitting back down and giggling. She starts humming a song to herself not knowing what to say but not wanting it to be silent.
Toby: Toby smiled as Alex stuck her tongue out at him. He walked to the kitchen washing his dishes and putting them away. He walked back to the table smiling and sitting back next to Alex. Noticing her humming he broke the silence sounding exasperated "you outta be careful where you're walking. Running into me back there" he said winking at her.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 04-08-2013 at 08:24 PM.
disneygirl520 is online now  
Old 04-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #2141
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled as Alex stuck her tongue out at him. He walked to the kitchen washing his dishes and putting them away. He walked back to the table smiling and sitting back next to Alex. Noticing her humming he broke the silence sounding exasperated "you outta be careful where you're walking. Running into me back there" he said winking at her.
Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully at Toby when he winked at her, crossing her legs criss cross. "My apologies mister Toby, I swear I'll be much more careful for you," She said sarcastically.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #2142
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully at Toby when he winked at her, crossing her legs criss cross. "My apologies mister Toby, I swear I'll be much more careful for you," She said sarcastically.
Toby: Toby laughed then made a serious face "it's okay this time miss. Just don't let it happen again" he said maintain a serious expression. Then after a short pause he smiled.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is online now  
Old 04-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #2143
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby laughed then made a serious face "it's okay this time miss. Just don't let it happen again" he said maintain a serious expression. Then after a short pause he smiled.
Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"Wow. Okay sir, I'll try not to but no promises! My feet have minds of their own,"She shook her head once more before stretching her arms and yawning.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #2144
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,539

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"Wow. Okay sir, I'll try not to but no promises! My feet have minds of their own,"She shook her head once more before stretching her arms and yawning.
Toby: Toby laughed and put his hands on the table, maybe Alex really would get him to act silly. There was just something about her, something that made him know that him being goofy would not change their friendship. He yawned, then smiled shaking his head.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is online now  
Old 04-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #2145
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby laughed and put his hands on the table, maybe Alex really would get him to act silly. There was just something about her, something that made him know that him being goofy would not change their friendship. He yawned, then smiled shaking his head.
Alex: Alex smiled when Toby laughed and grinned, this year was sure to be amazing. With the thought of school on her mind her powers came to thought as well, "I wonder if by the end of the year I will be able to do a lot with my powers. Maybe I could move a mountain! Or... Drain a lake!"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.