Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #1006
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Wicket's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,011

Wonderful TR as usual! Your pictures are very nice, I can't seem to take pictures when on vacation. I just hate lugging a camera around! LOL

I'm now caught up with this report, now on to the next one. Being gone for 5 weeks with no Dis access in pure torture.
__________________
wicket's mom WDW-1975 thru 1985 offsite, stayed FW in '86
CSR '02, CB'06, CSR '09, CBR '11, AKL '12, AKL '13
Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Stinkin' Fast Passes
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #1007
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Wonderful TR as usual! Your pictures are very nice, I can't seem to take pictures when on vacation. I just hate lugging a camera around! LOL

I'm now caught up with this report, now on to the next one. Being gone for 5 weeks with no Dis access in pure torture.
I think I would sacrifice dising to be gone for 5 weeks though!

I got a new lens that is very heavy compared to my other ones that I plan to use in Williamsburg. That will really put a test on me on how many I take. My sister has warned me I am not allowed to take any of her, so I told her to stay out of my way then.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #1008
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Wicket's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,011

I didn't know you were going to Williamsburg. We just love it there. Be prepared for lots of walking, the Main Street is a mile long. So walk down one side, back up the other side is two miles. Add to that the back street is now four miles, plus the side streets, that's a long hike!
__________________
wicket's mom WDW-1975 thru 1985 offsite, stayed FW in '86
CSR '02, CB'06, CSR '09, CBR '11, AKL '12, AKL '13
Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Stinkin' Fast Passes
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #1009
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I didn't know you were going to Williamsburg. We just love it there. Be prepared for lots of walking, the Main Street is a mile long. So walk down one side, back up the other side is two miles. Add to that the back street is now four miles, plus the side streets, that's a long hike!
Doris, I think you had too much Florida sun!! Remember about 5 or 6 weeks ago when you were driving down to Florida and I messaged you on facebook and asked you about it? Thats OK, I can't remember things from yesterday!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #1010
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Wicket's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,011

Oh yeah, I do remember that! I came home & couldn't remember where I kept things! Talk about feeling so stupid, I'm finally getting back to normal.

I need a return trip to Williamsburg soon. I don't know if I told you this, but a tour of William & Mary college is fascinating.
__________________
wicket's mom WDW-1975 thru 1985 offsite, stayed FW in '86
CSR '02, CB'06, CSR '09, CBR '11, AKL '12, AKL '13
Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Stinkin' Fast Passes
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #1011
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Oh yeah, I do remember that! I came home & couldn't remember where I kept things! Talk about feeling so stupid, I'm finally getting back to normal.

I need a return trip to Williamsburg soon. I don't know if I told you this, but a tour of William & Mary college is fascinating.
thats ok. I have issues like that every day.
I think you did, either that or Mary Ellen did.
I really am so unprepared for this trip. I have done hardly any research. My sister is kind of being a bit of a pain about the planning, so I just decided to go with the flow this time around.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #1012
tmoor
Earning My Ears
 
tmoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 65

Thank you for directing me to this thread! Again, you are a great trip reporter! I look forward to going over this thread again and reading all the posts from others so I can see your answers! I can't wait to get on the Magic! The one thing I don't remember seeing was something similar to the putt putt golf on the Dream trip report. Do you remember if there were any fun things other than ping pong or shuffleboard...something geared toward a 4 year old?
I'm gonna start stalking you through the threads because I love your pictures!! Thanks again. Tarina
tmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #1013
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoor View Post
Thank you for directing me to this thread! Again, you are a great trip reporter! I look forward to going over this thread again and reading all the posts from others so I can see your answers! I can't wait to get on the Magic! The one thing I don't remember seeing was something similar to the putt putt golf on the Dream trip report. Do you remember if there were any fun things other than ping pong or shuffleboard...something geared toward a 4 year old?
I'm gonna start stalking you through the threads because I love your pictures!! Thanks again. Tarina
Thanks for reading along. We had such a nice time.
No there isn't really anything like that for younger kids on the Magic. The Mickey slide would be for younger kids and they are re-doing that one. The kids club will mostly be redone as well and that looks great as well.
Just swimming can be such great fun for little ones too. Claire always loves to swim and some days I think she would rather swim than hit the parks at Disney. I have learned I have to make time for swimming for her, even if it's just 15-30 minutes here and there and she is a happy camper. I hope to get her on a 7 day in the future so she can enjoy those sea days and do a bit more swimming too.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: