Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
VbChristy
Mouseketeer

Which hotel, Christmas Decorations, and how long of a walk

I am planning a trip for myself, my DH and my new baby- he will be 5 months old in November. For the temperature, I would like to go earlier in November. But avoiding Food and Wine will be important if we stay in the Boardwalk area.

[I posted this on the family board as well, but some of you on this main board will know about the decorations, and have clear hotel opinions!)

My questions- when do the Christmas decorations generally go up??? I would love to be there and see those...

How long does it take to Walk from each respective hotel to Epcot from Board Walk Inn, Yacht Club and Beach Club?

If you had a choice, would you stay at Wilderness Lodge, Board Walk Inn, Yacht Club and why? (Would have included BC, but the prices are just too high.) We have stayed at WL before, so the idea of staying elsewhere is appealing. But we also LOVED our time at WL. The prices are all coming in around the same-within a $200 of on another. We don't care if we are closer to Epcot or MK. Likely we will be getting AP's this year, so we will be going many times. Although we won't be staying on property all of the times...

Anything else I should know or consider?? THANK YOU!
VbChristy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: