Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #31
Paul Couturier
Future Disneymooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggimouse View Post
my fiance and i will be honeymooning at the WL during 9/16-9/23! we'll overlap by one night! haha and i noticed it says you're from north attleboro - as in massachusetts? if so, we're right by you!
OMG...cool How close?

Don't remember if you said you're staying on CL or not. My guess is we'll get to WL between 7-8 PM on 9/22 after arriving in Orlando about 5 PM, and we'll either grab something to eat in OFL, or at Roaring Fork.

And we're staying till 9/30 now ourselves.

Noticing your picture.....you and Maria might hit it off...she has ink too

Paul

Future Husband of Maria

Disneymooning 9/22-9/29, WL CL
Paul Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #32
Paul Couturier
Future Disneymooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turner8509 View Post
Seems like September is a great month to have your honeymoon at Walt Disney world. My partner and I will be on our honeymoon from 18th September to the 2nd October. Any special ideas welcome
Hello Charlotte

Regarding special ideas.....my future wife and I will be doing a "Wishes" cruise on the night of 9/28, with 4 other people, so there's room for 4 more people on the boat who are willing to split the cost. Send me a private message if that's something you're interested in.

We're also going to do dinner at V&A's om Monday 9/23...for my future wife's birthday!

And we're also going to do a couple's massage at Senses at the GF on Wed 9/25 in the morning.

Oh, and are you staying on-site?

Paul

Future Husband of Maria

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #33
EeyoreME
Earning My Ears

We are going on our honeymoon Sept 14-18. Our best man is generous enough to let us use his time share so we'll be staying off site. First time staying off site but excited!

Past Trips- Polynesian, Port Orleans Riverside, Orange Lake Resorts (09/2013)
EeyoreME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #34
Xpunkgrlx
Earning My Ears

I guess I can't send a PM because I am new to the board. What time is the wishes cruise on the 28 and about how much would it cost? I am honeymooning September 23-29 at POR. Seems like something nice to do.
Xpunkgrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #35
Paul Couturier
Future Disneymooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpunkgrlx View Post
I guess I can't send a PM because I am new to the board. What time is the wishes cruise on the 28 and about how much would it cost? I am honeymooning September 23-29 at POR. Seems like something nice to do.
If you're on Facebook, there's a FB group for people going to WDW in Sept 2013, here-----> https://www.facebook.com/groups/239241769537843/

I linked up with another couple on that Facebook group; they reserved the boat for 9/28. It holds 10 people, and last time I checked there was room for 2 more people!

Finally.....congratulations to you and yours as well! Will you be wearing Bride and Groom ears also?

Future Husband of Maria

Old 07-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #36
kim7wright
Disneymooner Sept 2013

My fiance and I are also honeymooning at WDW late Sept/early Oct - can't wait!!!

And yes, we will most definitely have ears and be wearing them!!

Kim
kim7wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #37
BalooPA
Earning My Ears

We will be honeymooning from Sept. 25th until Oct. 5th. We will DEFINITELY be wearing ears, and we even managed to snag a dinner reservation at BOG on Oct. 3rd. Counting the days!
BalooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #38
Paul Couturier
Future Disneymooner

Bride&Groom Ears

If any of us honeymooning couples bump into each other, lets remember to snag the nearest PhotoPass photographer.....I bet they don't take too many pictures of multiple couples wearing the bride&Groom ears!!

Future Husband of Maria

Old 07-11-2013, 07:49 AM   #39
bridetobe2013
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone, we are honeymooning from 22nd speaker to 14th October! I plan to be wearing the ears too xx
bridetobe2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #40
bradleyjess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridetobe2013 View Post
Hi everyone, we are honeymooning from 22nd speaker to 14th October! I plan to be wearing the ears too xx
Maybe I'll see you! I'll be there Sept. 30 to Oct. 8 wearing my bride ears hehe

My resort history: BoardWalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo and Kidani, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, WDW Dolphin, Yacht Club, Contemporary and Coronado Springs.
bradleyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #41
Kryan10
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! We are Honeymooning Sept. 1-11 at WDW! We cannot wait

POFQ 1997/2001 CBR 2002/2003 POR 2006/2007/2008/2010 SOG 2013
Kryan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #42
ConnorsMama
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to tell you all Congratulations!

My hubby and I honeymooned at Walt Disney World in 2004 and it was absolutely perfect!

Best wishes on your impending marriages!
ConnorsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #43
kris.c
Earning My Ears

Congratulations everyone!

My husband and I will be honeymooning at WDW from Sept.8-15 and we are counting down the days!! Can't wait!!

We've been there many times before but this time we are trying to make it a little more special. We will have a split stay between the Beach Club resort and Old Key West. I'm really looking forward to the pool at the Beach Club. Aside from dinning, we are planing to go on the Backstage Magic tour, spend 2 days at the water parks (which I have never been to!) and visit the new Senses spa for a couples massage. Between that, dinner reservations and the theme parks, I think we should have a fun filled week!!

Has anyone ever visited one of the Disney spas as a couple? I'm wondering if there's anything else we can do together other than the massage? I read that there are steam rooms and hot tubs in both the men's and ladies change rooms, but I want to be able to do these things together - not alone. Manicures and pedicures should be co-ed, shouldn't they?
November 2011: Caribbean Beach
September 2010: All Stars Sports
February 2008: Off site
February 2007: Off site
March 1993: Off site
kris.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #44
scottashackleton
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris.c View Post
Congratulations everyone!

My husband and I will be honeymooning at WDW from Sept.8-15 and we are counting down the days!! Can't wait!!

We've been there many times before but this time we are trying to make it a little more special. We will have a split stay between the Beach Club resort and Old Key West. I'm really looking forward to the pool at the Beach Club. Aside from dinning, we are planing to go on the Backstage Magic tour, spend 2 days at the water parks (which I have never been to!) and visit the new Senses spa for a couples massage. Between that, dinner reservations and the theme parks, I think we should have a fun filled week!!

Has anyone ever visited one of the Disney spas as a couple? I'm wondering if there's anything else we can do together other than the massage? I read that there are steam rooms and hot tubs in both the men's and ladies change rooms, but I want to be able to do these things together - not alone. Manicures and pedicures should be co-ed, shouldn't they?
My fiance and I went to one of the Disney spas last October. We had a couples massage and then did a water therapy type of massage as well which was pretty cool! That was at Saratoga, we are trying the new Senses spa as well for our honeymoon in October.
scottashackleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #45
kris.c
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottashackleton View Post
My fiance and I went to one of the Disney spas last October. We had a couples massage and then did a water therapy type of massage as well which was pretty cool! That was at Saratoga, we are trying the new Senses spa as well for our honeymoon in October.
Did you guys enjoy the couples massage? Would you say it was worth the money? Did it include a scalp massage as well, or just the back, legs, arms, neck and shoulders?
November 2011: Caribbean Beach
September 2010: All Stars Sports
February 2008: Off site
February 2007: Off site
March 1993: Off site
kris.c is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
honeymoon, por, port orleans, riverside, september

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: