Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
ramb02
Earning My Ears

Booking excursions with linked reservations

Quick question for everyone. We are booked for Alaska this summer. My parents and aunt also are booked under their reservation, and our reservations have been linked to be sure we're seated together. When it comes time to book excursions and dining reservations onboard, it appears that being linked any one of us can make reservations for the excursions and dining for the whole group?? Will the computer allow me and one of my parents to be online booking at the same time for excursions, since they are planning some different ones than we are?

Thanks!
ramb02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
Chiasgirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramb02 View Post
Quick question for everyone. We are booked for Alaska this summer. My parents and aunt also are booked under their reservation, and our reservations have been linked to be sure we're seated together. When it comes time to book excursions and dining reservations onboard, it appears that being linked any one of us can make reservations for the excursions and dining for the whole group?? Will the computer allow me and one of my parents to be online booking at the same time for excursions, since they are planning some different ones than we are?

Thanks!
From what I understand you can have reservations that are linked for dining only or reservations that are completely linked. We have always been completely linked.

In our case, one of us could login and make reservations etc for the whole group. If you have different levels of castaway club status then the highest status per stateroom (not group) applies. In other words, if someone is silver, they can book excursions for their stateroom 90 days out while the others will have to wait until 75 days out.

The computer will only allow one person access to linked reservations at a time. It will remind you of this when you login.
Chiasgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: