Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #256
MrsKP
Mouseketeer
 
MrsKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lexington SC
Posts: 281

TWO MONTHS!

I cannot believe it is finally close. Of course I am freaking out as I still have tons to figure out!!
__________________
Kerry

DH-Kevin Kerry DS-Jared (14) DD-Ellison (3)

Disney Wonder 2006
Disney Magic Mediterranean 2013

MrsKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #257
ame
Addicted to travel
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 218

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKP View Post
TWO MONTHS!

I cannot believe it is finally close. Of course I am freaking out as I still have tons to figure out!!
same here, and it's just not getting done!!! I still have a hotel to book! And soon the kids will be at home for 2 weeks, so nothing will get done then
ame is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #258
jsalam
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 19

We're coming too!!

Sorry to find this board so late!

Our family will be there-
My hubby & I and our 2 DDs 8/9

Hope to make some friends and also share transport to the airport after the cruise, as well as search out a good tour company to take is to Pisa and let us climb!!

Jackie & Nick
Indiana
jsalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #259
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

Jackie -

It is great to have you joining us. Many of us have scheduled RomeInLimo.com in Pisa. You may want to check them out.

Last edited by DisneyOHFan; 04-19-2013 at 03:46 PM.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #260
jsalam
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 19

We are going to Paris immediately after the cruise as well!! Are you going to the BCN airport after getting off the ship?

We are looking for others to share a van to the airport to reduce costs-- it is the 4 of us! Let me know and can't wait for JUNE!!!
Jackie from Indiana
jsalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #261
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalam View Post

We are looking for others to share a van to the airport to reduce costs-- it is the 4 of us! Let me know and can't wait for JUNE!!!
Jackie from Indiana
Jackie - We have a private car service set-up (the same company that is picking us up at the Hilton and bringing us to the ship) What time is your flight?
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:35 AM   #262
gusdisney
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 53

Una más para el crucero

Buenos días: Soy de Madrid España, y hago el crucero por el Mediterraneo del día 8 Junio. Me gustaria entrar en el grupo del Facebook. Siento si la traducción no es muy buena, pues lo escribo en español y lo traduzco con el Google. Mi inglés es muy basico.
Me encantaría pertenecer al grupo. Somos dos adultos, sin niños y este viaje es para celebrar nuestro 30 aniversario de boda.
Gracias a todos

One more for the cruiseGood morning: I am from Madrid, Spain, and the Mediterranean of the day cruise June 8. I would like to enter the Facebook group. I feel if the translation is not very good, because what I write in Spanish and translate with Google. My English is very basic.I would love to join the group. We are two adults, children and Sin this trip is to celebrate our 30 th anniversary of wedding.Thanks to all
gusdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #263
gusdisney
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 53

One more for the cruiseGood morning: I am from Madrid, Spain, and the Mediterranean of the day cruise June 8. I would like to enter the Facebook group. I feel if the translation is not very good, because what I write in Spanish and translate with Google. My English is very basic.I would love to join the group. We are two adults, children and Sin this trip is to celebrate our 30 th anniversary of wedding.Thanks to all
gusdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:07 AM   #264
alabama princesses
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Posts: 7

Welcome to the group ladies! Please join us on Facebook. The link to the group is above. We share a lot of great information and tips for a fantastic vacation!

We are from Huntsville, Alabama. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and are travelling with our 3 daughters ages 18, 14 and 11. We are traveling to London and Paris before going to Barcelona. This is my first trip to Europe!
alabama princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #265
jsalam
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 19

Disney Cruise, here we come!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
Jackie - We have a private car service set-up (the same company that is picking us up at the Hilton and bringing us to the ship) What time is your flight?
Our flight is at 12:05PM -- onto Paris for a few before heading back to the states

Let me know what I can do to make arrangements with you if at all possible??

Thanks so much! I'm trying to book a tour in Naples...through romeinlimo.com- but were told no one had booked from our Disney cruise and I'd have to try and find others to reduce costs from a 4 person private tour!!! Ugh!! Anyhow...I'll try and comb through all the other posts and see if anyone is interested in doing a tour of Pompeii, positano and go from there.

Thanks again- let me know if we can share a ride the 15th and how much, etc!

Jackie & Nick
jsalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #266
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalam View Post
Our flight is at 12:05PM -- onto Paris for a few before heading back to the states

Let me know what I can do to make arrangements with you if at all possible??

Thanks so much! I'm trying to book a tour in Naples...through romeinlimo.com- but were told no one had booked from our Disney cruise and I'd have to try and find others to reduce costs from a 4 person private tour!!! Ugh!! Anyhow...I'll try and comb through all the other posts and see if anyone is interested in doing a tour of Pompeii, positano and go from there.

Thanks again- let me know if we can share a ride the 15th and how much, etc!

Jackie & Nick
Jackie - You may want to check with this company http://autosvilar.com/index.php?len=...c54f42e405d618 This is who we are using. But for us, I'm not sure if it would be cost effective since we only have 3 and can fit in a car vs having to use a van for 4 +.

We have quite a few in our group using RIL for Naples, so I'm not sure what thye are referring. That is one port that has a lot of different options to choose from as far as locations. Unfortunately, we have already pre-paid for all of our RIL tours, so we won't be able to change at this point.

Last edited by DisneyOHFan; 04-19-2013 at 03:46 PM.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #267
gusdisney
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabama princesses View Post
Welcome to the group ladies! Please join us on Facebook. The link to the group is above. We share a lot of great information and tips for a fantastic vacation!

We are from Huntsville, Alabama. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and are travelling with our 3 daughters ages 18, 14 and 11. We are traveling to London and Paris before going to Barcelona. This is my first trip to Europe!
Please you can add me to the group of facebook. Not as doing it. Thank you
gusdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #268
alabama princesses
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Posts: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusdisney View Post
Please you can add me to the group of facebook. Not as doing it. Thank you
I can't post the link because I have too few posts on DisBoards for it to allow me. Can someone post the FB link?
alabama princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #269
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabama princesses View Post
I can't post the link because I have too few posts on DisBoards for it to allow me. Can someone post the FB link?
She has been added
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #270
SueTGGR
Disney visits as often as money will allow-donations accepted
 
SueTGGR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Northern CA-Gilroy
Posts: 669

https://www.facebook.com/groups/344197512305065/
There is the link for our FB page, Magic on the Med-June 2013 so it is here and anyone else joining can find us.
__________________
Thank you Aulani for the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!
Best Summer, yet! Magic in the Med and then Italy for 2 more weeks!
Quick road trips to DLR will have to be it for awhile as Italy broke us!
Grew up around Disneyland until I was silly enough to move away. Now make yearly (or more) trips from Nor Cal And now hoping to help others find their Paradise!
SueTGGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.