Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
papertraveller
DIS Veteran

Breakfast and Photos at CRT

We haven't dined at Cinderella's Royal Table in four years. This year we're bringing a party of 11 -- two princess crazy kids, a teenager and grown-ups who want to see them all have fun.

I have booked (and paid for) what I anticipate will be the most expensive, mediocre meal ever. But as my sister-in-law says, "There will be princesses!"

So to the questions.

First about the food. What can we expect? Is it mediocre?

I see elsewhere that it is "All you care to eat", and I rather suspect that a couple of the guys will want to order two dishes at the same time. Is this permitted?

Second, about the photos with Cinderella. I know the little ones would love to have their own individual shots with Cinderella, and the parents would love to have one of the two together with her. Others in the party will also want their own photos (one 29-year-old I have in mind!). How many of the official shots are we permitted? Can we still pose with Cinderella, but just take our own?

Thanks very much!
2009 WDW @ Poly;
2010 Aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern); August first trip home @ BLT; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2011 AKL Kidani; Vero Beach; Disney Magic (Western); BLT ; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Royal Palms;
2012 Beach Club Villas; Wilderness Lodge; Disney Magic (Eastern); Vero Beach; BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2013 BLT; Disney Fantasy (Eastern); Wilderness Lodge; OKW-BLT; December Marriott's Cypress Harbor;
2014 OKW; Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve;
papertraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

A party of 11 would get 3 packages of photos.
(one shot per package)
The all you care to eat is hit or miss...techinically you can order extra portions but the servers will not offer and can sometimes be rude if you request it, even to the point of acting like they forgot about you.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
papertraveller
DIS Veteran

Thanks.

Do you think we will we be informed about the three packages when we roll up to have our photos taken?

And on the food, that's a bit disappointing really, since the price is kind of ridiculous for a single plate. Figure it'll be time for everyone to bring on the charm offensive!!
2009 WDW @ Poly;
2010 Aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern); August first trip home @ BLT; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2011 AKL Kidani; Vero Beach; Disney Magic (Western); BLT ; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Royal Palms;
2012 Beach Club Villas; Wilderness Lodge; Disney Magic (Eastern); Vero Beach; BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2013 BLT; Disney Fantasy (Eastern); Wilderness Lodge; OKW-BLT; December Marriott's Cypress Harbor;
2014 OKW; Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve;
papertraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
juliebug1997
DIS Veteran

They will tell you when you arrive how many packages you are entitled to and you can take pictures with your own cameras.

The food is decent. You are paying for an experience, the experience to eat in the castle and see the princesses. We like breakfast best, followed by dinner. Lunch used to be the best but they got rid of what we liked so we stick with breakfast or dinner. Also, we have had our server offer us seconds at breakfast, but we have never asked for (or needed) seconds at dinner.

Have fun!

Commando #137 at your service!
juliebug1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

yes, they will tell you and you can do any configuration you want within your party.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: