Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
cohenlanda
Earning My Ears

B2B Question

How do the B2B cruises work? Also, what's the benefit of doing the B2B versus a 7 day?
cohenlanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohenlanda View Post
How do the B2B cruises work? Also, what's the benefit of doing the B2B versus a 7 day?
We did a B2B cruise on the Disney Dream in Sept. 2011. The Dream does only the 3 and 4 day cruises. From our past cruises we knew the 3 day or a 4 day cruise would not be long enough to explore the new Disney Dream as much as we wanted. But still, there is never enough time to do everything. We loved doing this and we will be doing it again soon.

If you decide to do a B2B cruise be sure you get the same stateroom for both cruises. That way you will not have to pack up your things for a move to your other statroom. Remember a B2B is 2 separatre cruises you are taking. So if you don't get the same stateroom you will have to pack up and move after your first leg of your B2B. After the first cruise when the ship is back in PC you will have to get off the ship for about an hour or so. Again, these are 2 separate cruises and the ship has to be cleared of all passengers between cruises. You will be checked back in for your second leg of your B2B before anyone is let in to the terminal, and allowed to get back on the ship before anyone else is on board. This will give you plenty of time to get those wonderful photo's without all of the people on board.

Whatever you decide, I know you are going to have a GREAT time!!! Happy Cruising.

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
cohenlanda
Earning My Ears

Thank you! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how you "switched" since it was 2 separate cruises.
cohenlanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: