Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
jaks02
Earning My Ears

ADR question

Tomorrow is my 180 day mark before our October trip and i am trying to be sure i know what to do ... How do I make it so that I can see the +10 days for making ADRs? Will they automatically show up tomorrow when I log in? Basically ... Right now I can only see reservations available on Oct 3rd ... At 6a Eastern tomorrow will I be able to see through the 13th?

Thanks for the help!!!
jaks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
rgamber621
Disney Junkie

If tomorrow.marks your 180th day from.your trip and you will be staying for ten days then for the next 10 days you will have to male the ADR's for that day. The 180 days doesn't unlock your whole trip, just the first day. Do you get it? Sorry of confusing. Basically if tomorrow is 180 days from your trip then you can make your reservstions for day one only then on Monday you can make your Baca day #2's ADRs. Hopefully this was helpful

rgamber621 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
letsgoreds
DIS Veteran

Hmmm....that isn't how I thought it worked. If you are staying onsite, then on the 180 day you can book reservations for ALL of your days (up to 10).

http://www.mousesavers.com/advance-d...-disney-world/

That being said, I have read more than one account that the +10 wasn't working online, and people had to call (make sure your resort reservation # is handy).

Good luck...please post your results tomorrow (if able to book all online). Pixie dust!
letsgoreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
juliebug1997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoreds View Post
Hmmm....that isn't how I thought it worked. If you are staying onsite, then on the 180 day you can book reservations for ALL of your days (up to 10).

http://www.mousesavers.com/advance-d...-disney-world/

That being said, I have read more than one account that the +10 wasn't working online, and people had to call (make sure your resort reservation # is handy).

Good luck...please post your results tomorrow (if able to book all online). Pixie dust!
This is what I have understood as well.

Commando #137 at your service!
juliebug1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
butterfly71076
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgamber621 View Post
If tomorrow.marks your 180th day from.your trip and you will be staying for ten days then for the next 10 days you will have to male the ADR's for that day. The 180 days doesn't unlock your whole trip, just the first day. Do you get it? Sorry of confusing. Basically if tomorrow is 180 days from your trip then you can make your reservstions for day one only then on Monday you can make your Baca day #2's ADRs. Hopefully this was helpful
Actually, if you are staying on site, your 180 day opens up +10 days after, it does "unlock" the whole trip for the OP. So, all reservations for the entire stay will be available. I have heard people say it hasn't been working online and they had to call. But as long as you have your reservation number, OP, you should be fine! Good luck! I hope you get everything you want!!
First trip Aug 1992 POR April 1995 ASSp June 1997 ASMu DH First Trip Oct 2004 CBR DS First Trip May 2009 ASMu May/June 2010 ASMo Nov 2011 SSR Dec 2012 SSR March 2013 ASMo July 2013 CSR Sept 2013 CSR March 2014 CBR June 2015 CSR
butterfly71076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #6
jaks02
Earning My Ears

Thank you everyone for the replies. We are staying onsite so that is why I was asking about the +10 days. It happened as you said-when I logged in with our confirmation number the dates were "unlocked" and I was able to make reservations through 10 days after our checkin automatically. Even managed to get options at Be Our Guest later in the week of our stay! The only thing I was unable to do yet was book a Fantasmic dinner package. Those do not seem to be available yet for our dates. I plan to call the reservation line and ask more about that, though.

Also, I followed the advice of some other posts and used the "old" dining reservations web site. It was quick and easy this morning!

Thanks again for the help!
jaks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #7
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

Definitly call for Fantasmic or any other special events like BBB.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: