Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #8
PKK/MJK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOrBustColorado View Post
That was an awesome comparison from MickeySTL! I even learned something new. That being said, we have never tired the DCL bus; mostly because I am a control freak over my trip & how timing runs. Maybe we will try the DCL bus someday though. Just to have a different experience.

We are a family of 4 & a car is the cheapest option for us by far. We used Happy Limo last year & were very pleased with their service. Great communication from them & from our driver. Our cost to take a town car from WDW to Port Canaveral & from Port Canaveral to the Orlando airport was $238. + a $20. tip each way Totaling $278. for the car including the tips. Happy Limo had the widest variety of time choices. I was extra pleased because the Fantasy didn't make it into port on time because of Hurricane Sandy. The DCL website had no updates & I couldn't reach them on the phone. So I called Happy Limo & they seemed totally on top of things & knew exactly what was going on. They called my cell phone & gave me updates as needed & we were constantly in touch with our driver.

Below is the town car from Happy Limo that came to pick us up at the Caribbean Beach Resort in WDW.

We were on the "Sandy Fantasy" voyage and we had no idea as to when we were going to dock either. (we are going on the Fantasy again same time this year)

We live in NJ, but drove to Fl and stayed with our DD who was on the cruise with us (she is a WDW CM) we drive to the port and park in the new parking deck. We have taken the DCL bus several times but now we prefer to drive to WDW, stay at either at the resort or with DD and drive to the ship..

WDW--82,83,85,87,89,93,95,96, 97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12
DVC/OKW
PKK/MJK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: