Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #136
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
Bus stop 1 is really close to Cabanas 9B, even closer than it looks on the map. If you google earth CSR you will see what I mean. It's not worth the walk over to Bus stop 4 IMO, when 1 is so close.
Is bus stop 1 the main bus stop outside the main building? The maps I have seen of the resort don't have the bus stops numbered. Thanks!
nkereina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #137
SharonZ
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkereina View Post
Is bus stop 1 the main bus stop outside the main building? The maps I have seen of the resort don't have the bus stops numbered. Thanks!
Yes, it is the last bus stop picked up for the theme parks.
SharonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #138
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Bumping in hopes of getting some more reviews. Still curious if anyone has received turn down service yet? This is one of the advertised benefits of CSR business class but I haven't seen one report where someone has received it yet.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #139
SharonZ
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Bumping in hopes of getting some more reviews. Still curious if anyone has received turn down service yet? This is one of the advertised benefits of CSR business class but I haven't seen one report where someone has received it yet.
I was there in March and I did not receive turn down service
SharonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #140
Spoisal
DIS Veteran

Is the lounge located on the ground floor? Also - how many floors does 9b have? Do you think a high floor or ground level floor is a better location? Any noise from overhead in the ground level rooms?

Jan 2002 - CR/WL
Jan 2003 - WL
May 2003 - CBR
Nov 2005 - POP
Nov 2008 - POR
Jan/Feb 2011 - BC CL
April 2014 - CSR
Jan 2015 - YC CL
Spoisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #141
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Stay there for just one night at the end of my CP. loved the room but make sure they give you the proper key for the lounge. I think the KTTWC is yellow if you have lounge access. They told me about the lounge but not where it was. I hunted it down but then my card didn't work. Staff left me in when I told them my room number. The pastries and cereal along with coffee were great for breakfast before heading to the parks.

Can't say anything about turn down etc because I was only there to sleep the last night.
wilkeliza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #142
MrsPMC00
Mouseketeer

We just stayed in the business level for 2 nights at the end of March. The lounge was great - and totally worth the extra money if you take care of it. The RFID keys and general customer service are another story!!!!

MrsPMC00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #143
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoisal View Post
Is the lounge located on the ground floor? Also - how many floors does 9b have? Do you think a high floor or ground level floor is a better location? Any noise from overhead in the ground level rooms?
I am pretty sure the lounge is on the ground floor. We always ask for a high floor because I have heard stories of those little lizards slipping into rooms when the housekeepers have the doors popped open cleaning! Plus we like to be away from foot traffic.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #144
MrsPMC00
Mouseketeer

Quote:

The lounge is on the ground floor in the front of the building (facing the grounds of the property) We had a ground level room just around the corner from the lounge and had no issues with overhead noise at all.

MrsPMC00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #145
Spoisal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPMC00 View Post
The lounge is on the ground floor in the front of the building (facing the grounds of the property) We had a ground level room just around the corner from the lounge and had no issues with overhead noise at all.
How about the little lizards?!!

Jan 2002 - CR/WL
Jan 2003 - WL
May 2003 - CBR
Nov 2005 - POP
Nov 2008 - POR
Jan/Feb 2011 - BC CL
April 2014 - CSR
Jan 2015 - YC CL
Spoisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #146
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We did not get turndown service either. I just posted a review on CSR thread too.

Overall we loved it and highly recommend it
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #147
delilah18
DIS Veteran

How many rooms are located in business class and do they replenish the breakfast offerings? Do you have to there when it first opens in order to get breakfast?
POR RR Oct/Nov 2013
Sheraton Vistana. October 2014

delilah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #148
fla4fun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am pretty sure the lounge is on the ground floor. We always ask for a high floor because I have heard stories of those little lizards slipping into rooms when the housekeepers have the doors popped open cleaning! Plus we like to be away from foot traffic.
The lizards can climb, you know. You have the same chance of getting a lizard in your room on the upper floors as you do on the ground floor.

I do prefer upper floors for the peace and quiet though - especially at the mods where people walk by the windows all the time.
fla4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #149
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by fla4fun View Post
The lizards can climb, you know. You have the same chance of getting a lizard in your room on the upper floors as you do on the ground floor.

I do prefer upper floors for the peace and quiet though - especially at the mods where people walk by the windows all the time.
Very true but it's more likely on the ground floor than it is on upper floors, especially the third floor where there is one. But we also prefer it for the peace as you said. One thing I hate about mods is the people walking by the windows all the time. We felt compelled to keep the blinds shut all the time, which negates any view you may have requested or paid for.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #150
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The Cabanas section has two floors, Ranchos has 3 floors and Casitas has 4 floors.
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: