Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #2506
HappyMomma
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyJ View Post
On our way down!!!!!!!!
Have fun!

Old 04-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #2507
CBDisney77
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMomma View Post
Woo hoo! 60 days out! Just completed online check in!

Funny thing, I wasn't even thinking about our trip for weeks, too much going on. In fact, I suffered a concussion and can't really think clearly at all. I'm a bit derpy. (Think Dory.) I just randomly thought, hum..........wonder if we are 60 days out yet? And it just happened to be!

Can't wait!!!!

Hope I have my brain back by then.
We just did online check in too!! 60 days to go!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #2508
Spunky946
DIS Veteran

So dh is running the TOT 10 miler and when I called to get rates they were able to give me a great deal for the Poly, so we are booked from 10/3-10/8. The Poly was never on my radar, but now the more I think about it, the more I get excited.

Just had to share my excitement. I can't wait.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #2509
Cindie-rella
...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.

I can't believe how fast the time flew by...only 3 more weeks til our 1st stay at POLY. Sooo excited now Keep telling DH he is going to love, love, love the POLY ! Right now he's still kind of disappointed I switched from POR to POLY LV...cannot wait until he sees that I didn't make a mistake

2000 ASMo 2005 POR 2006 AKL 2007 POR 2008 AKL/OKW 2013 POLY
Old 04-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #2510
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Really am surprised how uncrowned lounge is. We slept in again and did breakfast at 845am. There were at least 6 tables and all of upstairs still available.

The water is now in a dispenser like the juice and milk comes in. They give you a carafe of water from the back room to take with you if needed.

Think last nights offering was crab Ragoon?

Breakfast looked similar to past. Choice of croissant or cinnamon roll or bagels.

If you like the special punch I did merlot with pog juice on ice and took to beach

At 3pm our room not cleaned. Tracked down someone in hall for towels and posting this and now nap time.

Irv in the lounge is part time but so nice. Elderly gentle man with silver hair. Loves his job

Last requests in now, I depart at 3am on Monday.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #2511
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindie-rella View Post
I can't believe how fast the time flew by...only 3 more weeks til our 1st stay at POLY. Sooo excited now Keep telling DH he is going to love, love, love the POLY ! Right now he's still kind of disappointed I switched from POR to POLY LV...cannot wait until he sees that I didn't make a mistake
You will love it and he will too

Good choice!
Old 04-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #2512
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMomma View Post
Woo hoo! 60 days out! Just completed online check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyJ View Post
On our way down!!!!!!!!
Have a great time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky946 View Post
So dh is running the TOT 10 miler and when I called to get rates they were able to give me a great deal for the Poly, so we are booked from 10/3-10/8. The Poly was never on my radar, but now the more I think about it, the more I get excited.

Just had to share my excitement. I can't wait.
Congrats.....you are gonna love the Poly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindie-rella View Post
I think you made a great choice .

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Really am surprised how uncrowned lounge is. We slept in again and did breakfast at 845am. There were at least 6 tables and all of upstairs still available.

The water is now in a dispenser like the juice and milk comes in. They give you a carafe of water from the back room to take with you if needed.

Think last nights offering was crab Ragoon?

Breakfast looked similar to past. Choice of croissant or cinnamon roll or bagels.

If you like the special punch I did merlot with pog juice on ice and took to beach

At 3pm our room not cleaned. Tracked down someone in hall for towels and posting this and now nap time.

Irv in the lounge is part time but so nice. Elderly gentle man with silver hair. Loves his job

Last requests in now, I depart at 3am on Monday.
Glad you're having a good time and the lounge isn't crowded .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 04-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #2513
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well thanks to our Canadian Pooh Friends the Friday night offerings were all the same except no chicken, it was a crab ... I forget the name but it was it was in crispy shell and very tasty.

The lounge had no crowds , place was clean , people friendly. I did see bathing suits in the afternoon, but they grabbed and ran so wasn't bothersome. It may be me tomorrow since sun is finally coming out

Turndown service was nice. Dd had taken a nap and they remade bed and left chocolates on both beds, yum!

So far a 10+ , everything has been wonderful, worth every penny.

Really love the lounge space. So pretty and new to water. The decor is so poly!

Wanna be Ariel the Longboard Beer is still here! I got one and dd and I took a sip, ( or 2)yum!

Oh ya, I left our toothbrushes at CSR and called for some at concierge.i swear,I told dd to listen for door because I was going to sit in lounge while she finished her hair and I passed the person delivering them! Must have been 2 minutes from when I called.

For those of you planning, enjoy the waiting, soon you will be here too
Thanks for letting me know I am so glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time and that the Poly CL is all that knew it would be and more. Just counting down the days slowly

Enjoy and thank you again

Many Trips Before DS
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-BLT LV (DS 1st MVMCP)
Old 04-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #2514
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post

Thanks for letting me know I am so glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time and that the Poly CL is all that knew it would be and more. Just counting down the days slowly

Enjoy and thank you again
Club level is just so nice.. Watched wishes and had wine and desserts. Comfy chairs too.

If you are nice and sincere they love you at the lounge. Dd18 was not happy when I called her to the food area then CM told us of new universal studios Harry Potter ride . That will be like gringotts! A roller coaster awesome!

Tonight was chicken skewers, spring rolls and edamame salad ( that was so good I had 2)

1109'pm in bed and happy, so.... What are you waiting for???

You will love the poly
Old 04-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #2515
trishadono
DIS Veteran

This is the place where magic lives , enjoy!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:07 AM   #2516
SwirlyGirly
Mouseketeer

Just popping in to join the fun. We've just booked our first trip to Poly. We're very excited. We've stay CR, AKL, WL and BWI, but we've yet to venture of to Poly except for dinners.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #2517
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
This is the place where magic lives
I agree .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlyGirly View Post
Just popping in to join the fun. We've just booked our first trip to Poly. We're very excited. We've stay CR, AKL, WL and BWI, but we've yet to venture of to Poly except for dinners.
The Poly is an awesome resort......you're going to love it .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 04-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #2518
angbuz
Mouseketeer

135 days until we enter the world of paradise --- the Poly! I love hearing all the wonderful stories and live reports. This is our first Poly stay. It seems so far away, but will be here before we know it! Can't wait!
August 2010 - BC
August 2013 - POLY :
Old 04-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #2519
The Fox Menagerie
Mouseketeer

We are getting so excited about our first Poly stay, next milestone is our 60 day check-in in a couple of weeks. Love seeing all the updates on the board as it makes it even more thrilling!

Apr 2014 Disneyland Hotel, Jun 2013 Polynesian Resort, Aug 2011 Disneyland Hotel, Dec 2010 Disneyland Hotel, Nov 2010 Paradise Pier Hotel, Aug 2010 Disneyland Hotel, Apr 2010 Disneyland Hotel , Jun 2009 Grand Floridian Resort, Jun 2009 Bahamas Cruise Disney Wonder, Apr 2008 Disneyland Hotel, Apr 2007 Paradise Pier Hotel, Apr 2004 Disneyland Hotel, Oct 1999 Off Property Orlando, July 1995 Off Property Disneyland, June 1990 Off Property Disneyland
Old 04-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #2520
Dimples1973ca
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fox Menagerie View Post
We are getting so excited about our first Poly stay, next milestone is our 60 day check-in in a couple of weeks. Love seeing all the updates on the board as it makes it even more thrilling!
It looks like we are there about the same time! We are over the moon excited.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: