Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #11
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsScooby View Post

He obviously meant being discreet on the ship so as not to cause a problem for the CMs or other passengers.
It seems like you are saying you want people to lie about what they are doing or hide it as if it were a dirty secret...
Obviously many cruisers don't view it this way and no matter how many times you scold the offenders the practice will still happen. We just don't view it as the terrible, immoral practice that some of you do
I don't see anyone bragging about it either, just being honest to let the newbies know what the cruise experience is like on DCL...

So many other more important things to worry about on vacation than if that person in the atrium is drinking alcohol that he/she brought on the ship.
JMHO

You are free to disagree of course as I am free to disagree with you
Well, "lie about it as if it were a dirty secret" is somewhat dramatic, but I get the point you are trying to make. I certainly don't waste any of my vacation time "worrying" about who drinks what from where. I would just hate to see the DCL policy changed because it people refuse to follow it. And I'm sure if it changes, plenty of people will still sneak their alcohol onboard and come here to tell people how to do it and not get caught.

Yes, we are free to disagree. :-) (Can't "flower" you back on my phone!)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: