Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #38
Zeppelin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPCOTatNight View Post
That is a statement that I agree with. If we focused on how to better ourselves instead of looking for every small thing that a white person does, then we would be in a better position.I am sick and tired of black people making everything about race, because that's not always the case. But, it is sometimes, and it is okay to ask if it is. I think the original poster was just wondering, not saying that it was for certain. I thank you for being honest. This is how we move forward. Open and honest dialogue can lead to a better understanding of those that are different than us; not hiding our heads and ignoring the elephant in the room.
glad we are in agreement- just as racism should be dealt with in the severest of manners (from all sides of the aisle), playing the race card must also be looked at as dangerous as eventually it could become an issue of "the boy who cried wolf" when cases of true racism arise...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: