Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #28
jjje
One time I saw a guy wear cut-off jean shorts to dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex71 View Post
I am really enjoying your trip report, and you have a great sense of humor - like me.

We are thinking about trying to surprise the kids with a last-minute trip on the 8-night Bahamian on the Magic on April 26th. Your report is making me want to do this even more. Hopefully the budget will agree.

I am eager to hear about your Magic taco incident. I am assuming you liked the tacos, according to the hints you dropped at the start of the report.

Speaking of Palo, I would love to book that for dinner - I just hope my kids love the clubs as much as most of the other kids do that I have heard about. That would make for a nice belated birthday adult dinner. Boom chicka wow wow.
If your budget can bear it, take the cruise! It's a great, great, great trip. Just maybe don't eat the tacos.

I wish there was a way to refer to the adult activities on the ship without feeling like I'm talking about "adult activities".

Mom Dad and two perfectly imperfect kids Son (13) and Daughter (8)

1982-89 too many trips to Disneyland to count, 1991 Disneyland Paris, 1994 Disney World @ Beach Club, 1999 Honeymoon in Disney World @ Caribbean Beach Resort, 2001 Disney World @ All Star Music, 2004 Disney World during Hurricane Jeanne @ All Star Sports, 2005 Disney World off property, 2006 Disney World with a newborn @ All Star Movies, 2008 Disney World to celebrate surrogacy #1 @ Port Orleans French Quarter, 2010 Disneyland to celebrate surrogacy #2, 2012 Disney World @ Port Orleans Riverside to celebrate surrogacy #3, 2013 Bahamas on the Magic, 2013 Caribbean on the Wonder, 2014 Panama Canal on the Wonder

jjje is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: