Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
acc82
Mouseketeer

shellfish allergy at coral reef?

Anybody out there with a shellfish allergy eaten at coral reef? I've always wanted to go there and disney has been nothing but perfect accomodating to this allergy everywhere on the premisis but I wanted to see if anyone else actually ate there! Thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
jwfla422
DIS Veteran/Philly Native

We have been to CR and I always look forward to the trout and it's usually very good. The only thing I've had "close" to shellfish there is the crabcakes which is on the appetizer menu and while there are not many "non" shellfish choices on the appetizer menu, there are several "non" shellfish options on the entree menu.

Please feel free to check out our lunch review, although it isn't terribly recent they still serve the same items in my review.

Our Coral Reef Lunch Experience
Old 04-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #3
Christen99
Wet behind the ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by acc82 View Post
Anybody out there with a shellfish allergy eaten at coral reef? I've always wanted to go there and disney has been nothing but perfect accomodating to this allergy everywhere on the premisis but I wanted to see if anyone else actually ate there! Thanks!
I'm considèring this as well, and both my son and I have shellfish allergies. I know when we were at Disneyland, my youngest was allergic to wheat and they were awesome. His allergy didn't require an epipen however, so I'm a little nervous. I always keep at least one epipen on me, but I will be taking both of ours just on case, as well as Benadryl. I've only had to use the epipen once on myself before I knew I had an allergy, but since I had already experienced anaphylaxis I knew what I was dealing with.
Christen99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: