Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: If on the 5/10/13 FE list, please indicate your preferred level of participation
Exchange with the whole group (listed on both of our "splits" for full exchange) 6 37.50%
Exhange with half of our group (listed on one of our "splits", total room # dependent on poll) 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #16
esquirepd
Earning My Ears

I think the option to deliver a certain day can stay.if you can't get it done that day no big deal. We would like to also be in half the group but realize I'm a little OCD about things and will probably end up doing the whole group. Just have to . However like someone said before me if time runs out I won't feel stressed about it (hopefully!)

11/24/01-11/28/01 - WDW - Polynesian Resort
5/10/13-5/18/13 - DCL Magic - Galveston
esquirepd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #17
esquirepd
Earning My Ears

Ok if that wasn't confusing enough! Sorry. How bout we just stick to the entire group. Goodness is it time to leave yet?? My brain needs it...

11/24/01-11/28/01 - WDW - Polynesian Resort
5/10/13-5/18/13 - DCL Magic - Galveston
esquirepd is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquirepd View Post
Ok if that wasn't confusing enough! Sorry. How bout we just stick to the entire group. Goodness is it time to leave yet?? My brain needs it...
Scary enough, I was following you just fine. Though it does sound like you're leaning toward entire group so I'll place you there. Our vacation can't come soon enough!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #19
Zandersmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglewingks View Post
My grandson and I would like to be included if it isn't too late.
Hi eaglewingks! I tried to pm you earlier but haven't heard back. We had closed our list on Monday and I'm open to including you and your Grandson, but this can only happen if I can add you to the list today. If you're still interested, I need your Grandson's age, both of your names, stateroom number, any allergies and special celebrations. I need to balance your interest with those who have ordered or are ordering gifts and/or crafting supplies. Please let me know this information this evening. My email is becca.zpack@gmail.com or you can pm me. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #20
maiziejenga
Earning My Ears

Thanks

Becca,
I didn't respond to the poll, but like where you put us...in the half group. Thanks so much for doing this. Now...to find ideas.
maiziejenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #21
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

Have a great cruise!
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #22
cactusblossom30
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone. we just booked our cruise yesterday (last minute) and it will be our first time going to Disneyworld and taking the kids on a cruise. I just learned about FE and I think its great. we will be participating as a late entry and look forward to seeing all the FE decor on the ship. can someone point me to a late entry list? see you all in 4 weeks!!!
cactusblossom30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #23
kglynnk
Earning My Ears

Hi Becca,
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I am fine to do the whole group. When will the list be complete so I can see how many I need? I didn't see the list on here anywhere.
Thanks so much!!
Katie Glynn
kglynnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #24
Zandersmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglynnk View Post
Hi Becca,
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I am fine to do the whole group. When will the list be complete so I can see how many I need? I didn't see the list on here anywhere.
Thanks so much!!
Katie Glynn
Hi Katie!
I've added you all to whole group, though I'm not sure if this will cause any trouble for those in the Split B that already planned or shopped for their FE. The link for whole group can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...PNnoxT0E#gid=0

You're very welcome and have a great weekend!
Becca
Old 04-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #25
Zandersmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusblossom30 View Post
Hi Everyone. we just booked our cruise yesterday (last minute) and it will be our first time going to Disneyworld and taking the kids on a cruise. I just learned about FE and I think its great. we will be participating as a late entry and look forward to seeing all the FE decor on the ship. can someone point me to a late entry list? see you all in 4 weeks!!!
Hello and Welcome! I will try to post the late entry list here, though if it doesn't work, you can find it in our 5/10/13 meet thread, posted by SapphireMind. Hopefully this will work and you'll see a tab for late entries at the bottom...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...5NV81Znc#gid=0
Old 04-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #26
jadanielz
Earning My Ears

Late to the Party

Hi everyone! We just booked on this cruise yesterday last minute and I am trying to figure out all this stuff!!! What is an FE exactly? How do we join? This is our second cruise (we did Alaska last year) but I have never been on this discussion board before. Hoping to meet some families ahead of time .

I am travelling with my hubby and two girls aged 5 and 3. Super excited as we have never been to the East Coast and gone on vacation somewhere warm! Also WDW in one day cannot wait to try it ha!
jadanielz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:09 AM   #27
LoveMM
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadanielz View Post
Hi everyone! We just booked on this cruise yesterday last minute and I am trying to figure out all this stuff!!! What is an FE exactly? How do we join? This is our second cruise (we did Alaska last year) but I have never been on this discussion board before. Hoping to meet some families ahead of time .

I am travelling with my hubby and two girls aged 5 and 3. Super excited as we have never been to the East Coast and gone on vacation somewhere warm! Also WDW in one day cannot wait to try it ha!
Welcome aboard! This is just the poll for the FE list. Here is the main link
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post48148715

An FE (Fish Extender) is a gift exchange between cabins. You hang pockets on your "fish" outside and wait for gifts to pile up. The FE gifts vary but it is really neat to see what cruisers come up with. The main FE list is closed at about 34 cabins which was then split into 2 groups. But there is a late entry FE list with about 10 cabins so far and will probably close April 25th to give cruisers enough time to make/buy their gifts. Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...5NV81Znc#gid=3

At the very bottom of the spread sheet you'll see 4 tabs and the above link should take you right to the "Late entries" FE list. If you've never done the exchange, you should join. Your kids would love it!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #28
flybabies
Earning My Ears

We just booked today and would like to join the latecomers FE as well! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise, but first time doing the FE.

So excited!
flybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #29
BrittJohnson87
Earning My Ears

FE List (Post in both threads)

Hi Everyone! We just booked our spots on the May 10 cruise aboard the Magic! This is the first ever Disney Cruise for me, my husband, and our 3 yr old daughter! Thank you DCL for the military cruise pricing!

Is it too late to add our names to the FE Gift Exchange list? I understand if it is. I know everyone has worked hard to put their gifts together. We are just hoping to make this experience as fun and memorable as possible! Thanks

Britt
BrittJohnson87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: