Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #31
zeferjen
Mother Knows Best

We ate there last week. It wasn't bad. The fillet was actually quite good and filling. My husband had the bone in rib eye and couldn't finish his meal (which rarely happens). I think for a theme park restaurant it is good, but there are better options.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #32
RunningWithScissors
Wife, Mom, Alabama Football GradFan

We eat at LC every time we go to Disney. This time it was for my son's birthday dinner. From the moment we walked in, the SERVICE was horrible. Rude, slow, unattentive--we were disgusted. It took almost an hour and a half to get our entrees. Our reservation was at 7pm and we didn't walk out until 10pm. It was ridiculous. The food, of course was fabulous as usual. I have eaten steak at some of the BEST restaurants in the country and LC's filet ranks among the best, IMO. The cheese soup is delish and of course, the bread is fantastic.

However, because it is now a 2 credit DDP and the prices are outrageous, we will probably skip it next trip and do BOG twice!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #33
OrangeCountyCommuter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post
We eat at LC every time we go to Disney. This time it was for my son's birthday dinner. From the moment we walked in, the SERVICE was horrible. Rude, slow, unattentive--we were disgusted. It took almost an hour and a half to get our entrees. Our reservation was at 7pm and we didn't walk out until 10pm. It was ridiculous. The food, of course was fabulous as usual. I have eaten steak at some of the BEST restaurants in the country and LC's filet ranks among the best, IMO. The cheese soup is delish and of course, the bread is fantastic.

However, because it is now a 2 credit DDP and the prices are outrageous, we will probably skip it next trip and do BOG twice!
I had the other service model.

Get soup, two minutes late food shows up and is dumped on the table.

10 minutes later waiter comes by to see if I am ready for desert. He then does this every few minutes (as I am eating the main dish) I also notice that he has the check ready. When I say no thanks to desert he slams that check down faster then you can imagine. As I sit there sipping my wine he peeks at the table constantly looking for me to pay. When he realizes he has to put a discount on (TIW) LOUD sigh occurs...

And NO, I was not his only table or his last table. Table next to me started after I did and got the same "Rush" treatment.

My gut feeling "we have to run these guests through so we can get more and make more money"

He got the TIW auto tip and not one penny more.

Longhorn steakhouse has better steaks an service IMHO
OrangeCountyCommuter is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: