Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #13
SweetAlex
Mouseketeer

A few things that my kids loved in Carsland... other than the obvious RSR of course:

1) Collecting buttons. They hand them out most places in Carsland. We got them at Flos each time we ate there and at Cozy Cones. By the end of our trip, both girls had every single button. They enjoyed collecting them.

2) DJ - He comes out with a crew of dancers several times a day. It's very cool at night as he lights up like crazy. The dancers like to include young crowd watchers too.

3) Don't miss Mater's Tractors! We heard of so many people who "didn't bother" because it didn't look like much fun. We all loved it and rode it at least 5 times. Lines tend not to be long on this too. The music so so cheeky.

4) Town "light up" - if you hit Carsland at dusk (CMs know what time this is), you can watch them light up the town. It's pretty neat to see. Plus Carsland is 10x more beautiful at night. It's amazing!

5) Meet and greet with Mater and Lightning. One of them is almost always at the Cozy Cone. Line moves fast and for the little Cars fans, it is so exciting when they actually talk to them.

6) Cozy Cone treats. My dh and kids loved the ice cream. I couldn't get enough of the pretzel bites with cheese. They were so soft and yummy!

7) Flo's kids waffles breakfast. We all had this two days in a row. The waffles are so tasty and the bacon and fruit are perfect side kicks. Cheap too.

8) I second (third?) taking the walkway between the wharf and Carsland, especially at night. There are beautiful photo spots there and very little people. There is often a photopass photographer there too. They took our favorite picture from our trip there.

Last edited by SweetAlex; 04-04-2013 at 01:54 PM.
SweetAlex is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: