Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #3271
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
No one is around but juror #5 released this statement. State vs Jodi facebook

http://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
I'm around. I'm glad she's focusing the attention back to the trial and the matter at hand and not on herself. There will be plenty of time for interviews and talking once this is all overwith.

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #3272
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Just popped on to see what was going on. I can't read the link, not big enough in my phone. Heading over to facebook to read.
reelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #3273
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
Just popped on to see what was going on. I can't read the link, not big enough in my phone. Heading over to facebook to read.
As much as I want to know, good for her for doing the right thing.
reelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #3274
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
As much as I want to know, good for her for doing the right thing.
ITA ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #3275
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I am very happy that she is leaving it alone. I hope Juan caught that Jodi wrote in Feb 08 that Travis wanted to buy a gun, when she testified that she knew he had one in oct 07
Old 04-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #3276
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am very happy that she is leaving it alone. I hope Juan caught that Jodi wrote in Feb 08 that Travis wanted to buy a gun, when she testified that she knew he had one in oct 07
I'm glad (though disappointed because I'm nosey) that Juror #5 has that kind of integrity to not make things all about her.

It seems like every day new information is surfacing. Who knows what JM has up his sleeve. I'm sure he's studied every bit of information he could get. And meanwhile, I do think Jodi is sitting in prison and altering journals or adding notes or who knows what else. Just like that journal article Nurmi randomly had that he wanted admitted into evidence (don't remember exactly what was on it other than a bunch of crap)
PebblesMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #3277
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I doubt Juan will get to AVL tomorrow.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #3278
crz4mm2
Most of the time I just sit and scratch my head...

Quote:
I doubt Juan will get to AVL tomorrow.
Me either.
Defense is going to drag on all day so they leave the jury with what they want over the weekend. THEN they get to coach Alyse over the long weekend.

crz4mm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #3279
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Hey Usnuz

I can't see the post from Juror#5

Can you please give me the gist?

Thanks
Lori
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #3280
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
Hey Usnuz

I can't see the post from Juror#5

Can you please give me the gist?

Thanks
Lori
In the past few days I have been a part of discussion and interest in the murder trial case of Jodi Arias. For the past three months I have been fulfilling my duty as one of the jurors in the case of Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias’ attorneys have filed a motion asking for a mistrial or that Juror 5 is removed from the jury, which led to my removal.

As a juror that has been removed from the jury, I would like to remind everyone that the murder trial case of Jodi Arias is still going on and that the time and money being invested in this trial are more relevant and important than my removal from the jury.

Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #3281
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
In the past few days I have been a part of discussion and interest in the murder trial case of Jodi Arias. For the past three months I have been fulfilling my duty as one of the jurors in the case of Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias’ attorneys have filed a motion asking for a mistrial or that Juror 5 is removed from the jury, which led to my removal.

As a juror that has been removed from the jury, I would like to remind everyone that the murder trial case of Jodi Arias is still going on and that the time and money being invested in this trial are more relevant and important than my removal from the jury.

Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family.
Thank you Pebbles!

I glad to see she is truly looking to the best interest of this trial and not her own self interest.
The defense team has lost what seems to be a good fair person.
Idiots.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #3282
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
Thank you Pebbles!

I glad to see she is truly looking to the best interest of this trial and not her own self interest.
The defense team has lost what seems to be a good fair person.
Idiots.
Agreed. Makes me think that when we can finally see any sealed files (which I think we can afterwards?) it wil show that DT was making a mountain out of a molehill. This trial is turning into a circus, so ridiculous.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #3283
kellyg403
She changes friends like she changes underwear
NEVER GO INTO THE BOWELS OF HELL aka teenager bedroom WITHOUT TURNING ON THE LIGHTS

Just stopping by! Caught up between last night and this morning, can't say that I think Juan will get to cross examine this witness until sometime next week. I had hoped the defense would wrap it up today but with the illness and the afternoon court cancellation, I figure it will be sometime Tues or if the God's are smiling on me, Monday afternoon since I will be around to watch it live!

Parent's interrogation video's? Wow...I have to admit I feel for them. If one of my children were to do something like this my first thought wouldn't be that its possible they did it. I am sure that I would go into denial. It just makes me more sure that her parents have had a long and crazy road. Jodi's behavior didn't start when she met Travis.

So far, it is interesting the new 600 pages of the diary that we haven't seen. I am hoping that now that they are out there, there are enough discrepancies between Jodi's testimony and the actual diary contents.

Juror 5...what a class act. I don't think she did anything crazy to get booted. I think it was another childish tactic. Has anyone else noticed how much Jodi stares at the jury since Alyce got on the stand. Its crazy. I almost believe she is having a mental meltdown with the staring and the tongue rolling around the mouth etc.

One more thing, I just have to ask. I have never been a diary writter. Even as a kid it was not something I ever cared about doing. Is it unusual of a 28 yo woman to write down something EVERY.SINGLE.DAY of her life? It just seems odd to me that a grown woman wrote in her diary to the point she carried it around with her.

Hope all have a good day! Hope there is court as well..May the witness be healthy!

Kelly
Old 04-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #3284
Pinnie
Working a Dream Job
DVC Member: Beach Club Villas
"Shut up, smile and wear beige"

I have a bad feeling that court will be cancelled today because ALV is "sick". If I were a juror I would be so fed up with the way this case is dragging on and on. There are just too many delays and down days.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:27 AM   #3285
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyg403 View Post
Just stopping by! Caught up between last night and this morning, can't say that I think Juan will get to cross examine this witness until sometime next week. I had hoped the defense would wrap it up today but with the illness and the afternoon court cancellation, I figure it will be sometime Tues or if the God's are smiling on me, Monday afternoon since I will be around to watch it live!

Parent's interrogation video's? Wow...I have to admit I feel for them. If one of my children were to do something like this my first thought wouldn't be that its possible they did it. I am sure that I would go into denial. It just makes me more sure that her parents have had a long and crazy road. Jodi's behavior didn't start when she met Travis.

So far, it is interesting the new 600 pages of the diary that we haven't seen. I am hoping that now that they are out there, there are enough discrepancies between Jodi's testimony and the actual diary contents.

Juror 5...what a class act. I don't think she did anything crazy to get booted. I think it was another childish tactic. Has anyone else noticed how much Jodi stares at the jury since Alyce got on the stand. Its crazy. I almost believe she is having a mental meltdown with the staring and the tongue rolling around the mouth etc.

One more thing, I just have to ask. I have never been a diary writter. Even as a kid it was not something I ever cared about doing. Is it unusual of a 28 yo woman to write down something EVERY.SINGLE.DAY of her life? It just seems odd to me that a grown woman wrote in her diary to the point she carried it around with her.

Hope all have a good day! Hope there is court as well..May the witness be healthy!

Kelly
I think we're so close to the murder date now, JM will get a go at ALV on Monday. That's what I'm hoping for, anyhow.

As far as the diary thing, I used to write in one daily but don't anymore. It does help sometimes to just get the thoughts out of your head so they can stop taking up space in there. I never carried mine around though and I do find that a little odd. To me, that's just inviting someone who shouldn't to read it.

Juror #5 will tell her story soon enough - ITA with you, a class act.

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: