Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #61
jennameowse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susiesark View Post
I have a pass that cost $650, not to mention what I pay for my kids. I should get a whole lot of extras for that money. As it is, they like to schedule things when most locals are at work and school, thank-you-very-much. Am I entitled to get more? Nah, but it's a bonus when I get it.
I pay the same price as you for my pass and while I do like the extras, that's not why I bought the pass. Sure, they're great bonuses but I'm not going to complain if Disney stops giving us more than most places would (unless of course prices sky rocket even more -I'm talking by a couple hundred dollars- AND any and all extras are taken away-by extras I mean discounts, ap events...)
Old 04-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #62
Mama Who
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carisa81 View Post
Wow, long lost friends week sounds fun! I hadn't heard of it until now.
I harbor a secret and unreasonable hope that something like that will magically happen in June when we're there. (Hey, magic happens at Disney- a gril can dream, right?)

I must confess it would never have occurred to me to go complain about what ever does happen that week- if it's even still going on. Anyone know offhand how long LTM will be running?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #63
carisa81
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Who View Post
I harbor a secret and unreasonable hope that something like that will magically happen in June when we're there. (Hey, magic happens at Disney- a gril can dream, right?)

I must confess it would never have occurred to me to go complain about what ever does happen that week- if it's even still going on. Anyone know offhand how long LTM will be running?
I don't know how long it lasts, but I would love love love it if it were around when I arrive on April 22nd.

DD-4 DS-4

Disneyland as a Child~countless times.

Disneyland as an Adult~2000-PPH, 2007-Hyatt Regency Orange County, 2008-GC Premium DTD View, 2009-GC DTD View, 2010-GC Pool View, 2011-GC Premium DTD View, 2012-DLH Pool View, 2013-GC Premium DTD View.

Hoping to go this June, 2014!
carisa81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #64
jennameowse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Who View Post

The LTM promo is all year. The LLF week is just that-a week. (Wasn't sure which you were actually asking about so, covering both. Haha)
Old 04-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #65
WTETS
Earning My Ears

Just get a tigger tail and have that be your limited time magic. **** looks so bomb!
WTETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:47 AM   #66
bmccorquodale
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennameowse View Post
Another update on Long Lost Friends Week: Scheduled to kick off on the 11th. Yes, it's a Thursday so it's kinda weird but that's the latest news I've heard.
Ahh, ohmygosh! Where did you hear that?! I arrive on the 14th and I'm there until the 19th! So if that's true, then I will be there for part of Long Lost Friends Week! Now I'm even more excited if that's actually right! :D
bmccorquodale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:23 AM   #67
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccorquodale
Ahh, ohmygosh! Where did you hear that?! I arrive on the 14th and I'm there until the 19th! So if that's true, then I will be there for part of Long Lost Friends Week! Now I'm even more excited if that's actually right! :D
From a few pages back on this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennameowse

I don't have very many details (and to be honest don't know for sure how reliable my source is-I do know they work in the character/entertainment section) but I would hope it'd still be going on the 12th if it is in fact next week.

Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #68
jennameowse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccorquodale View Post
I found out from someone who has really good connections at the parks (he knew about Roger Rabbit and Carl Frederickson three month before they were out at the parks). So this is probably true information.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #69
jennameowse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post

From a few pages back on this thread:
What you quoted and what the PP quoted came from two different sources just FYI. The one you quoted I don't know how reliable they are but what they quoted is from a source that's been right before.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #70
mysteriouspnai
DIS Veteran

Oh, I do hope LLF will be starting on the 11th! DBF and I will be there 12-16 and that would just be icing on a wonderful trip!! :D
mysteriouspnai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #71
T0rrent
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennameowse View Post
Another update on Long Lost Friends Week: Scheduled to kick off on the 11th. Yes, it's a Thursday so it's kinda weird but that's the latest news I've heard.
The words running through my head right now are not fit to print. We have a half day in the park on the 11th as we have to drive back that evening. /cry And of course my wife just mentioned she hasn't seen Daisy in ages.
T0rrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #72
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennameowse

What you quoted and what the PP quoted came from two different sources just FYI. The one you quoted I don't know how reliable they are but what they quoted is from a source that's been right before.
bmccorequodale wanted to know where the news about Long Lost Friends' week came from. I was simply showing that it came from you hearing it from someone else.

- Dreams

Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #73
jennameowse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post

bmccorequodale wanted to know where the news about Long Lost Friends' week came from. I was simply showing that it came from you hearing it from someone else.

- Dreams
Gotcha! I misunderstood. My bad. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #74
disney ambassador
faith, trust, pixie dust

Where do you find the info for Limited Time Magic

We are heading to Disneyland soon and I am wondering where you find out what the Limited Time Magic is during that time?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #75
jennameowse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney ambassador View Post
We are heading to Disneyland soon and I am wondering where you find out what the Limited Time Magic is during that time?
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/let...ed-time-magic/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: