Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #226
feet1
Mouseketeer
 
feet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chocolatetown...Hershey PA
Posts: 371

There is no way they can expect us to wait a week after that ending and those previews...


Oh and I don't like the vet girlfriend...nope, not at all, not one bit....
__________________
-Laura


1984 (I was 9) - off site 1989 - off site 1992 -CBR 2006 - POFQ 2007 - WL
Sept 19-27 2013 POFQ

feet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #227
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

This show could be on every day and I'd never get tired of it. FWIW, I don't like the vet girlfriend, either. Rayna and Deacon need to be together.
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #228
mandy200587
Saves Christmas for many on the DIS
Can find any present!
I ran into a wall on laughing gas
 
mandy200587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 10,863

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
This show could be on every day and I'd never get tired of it. FWIW, I don't like the vet girlfriend, either. Rayna and Deacon need to be together.
Same! They are suppose to be launching another Nashville based show on TNT but I doubt it will be even as good as this one.
__________________


Mandy




mandy200587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #229
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws
 
FINFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 1,000 miles N. of WDW
Posts: 12,579

Quote:
Originally Posted by feet1 View Post
There is no way they can expect us to wait a week after that ending and those previews...


Oh and I don't like the vet girlfriend...nope, not at all, not one bit....
me thinks Deacon doesn't like her all that much either....not the way he likes Rayna Rayna's oldest girl..she just HAS to be Deacon's! Here comes the medical angle, with Rayna's Dad in the hospital...a match of some sort will be needed...it will come to light that Maddie is a match, but not to Rayna and Teddy ~ enter Deacon, good bye Vet! OK , OK, I know,it;s been done a million times..but I can dream, right? Lennon and Maisy Stella are so good tho...I am glad we finally got to see/hear them sing!
__________________
Future Floridian
Jimmy Buffett makes my day
Major Miami Dolphin's Fan, since '71
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!


FINFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:21 AM   #230
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINFAN View Post
me thinks Deacon doesn't like her all that much either....not the way he likes Rayna Rayna's oldest girl..she just HAS to be Deacon's! Here comes the medical angle, with Rayna's Dad in the hospital...a match of some sort will be needed...it will come to light that Maddie is a match, but not to Rayna and Teddy ~ enter Deacon, good bye Vet! OK , OK, I know,it;s been done a million times..but I can dream, right? Lennon and Maisy Stella are so good tho...I am glad we finally got to see/hear them sing!
I was saying the same thing last night - I'm so glad we got to hear the girls sing again. It doesn't hurt that I love the song they did.

Does anyone else think the vet chick looks a little like Rayna?

Love this show ... love it, love it, can't say it enough.
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #231
trip
family trip planner
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 3,508

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Who is the guy Gunnar is being chatty with/playing guitar with? He looks so familiar but I can't place him.
Chris Carmack. Maybe you remember him from the O.C.
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #232
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Chris Carmack. Maybe you remember him from the O.C.
Thank you! I knew he looked familiar.
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #233
asta
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: TN
Posts: 2,945

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy200587 View Post
Deacon is in the new video for Rascal Flatts and wow http://gma.yahoo.com/video/gma-rasca...080000474.html

and the entire cast was out last night performing in Nashville http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2...ast-musicians/
Love, love, love this song and video. It is so beautiful and moving.
asta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #234
goofy's friends
**POOF**
Is your light red? Cuz my light is green!
Tar-jay is the bomb!
I am a glutton for punishment, I guess
 
goofy's friends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,467

Amazing Rascal Flatts song and video...Wow!!

The show last night was really good! Wonder what will happen with daddy-dearest? Weren't the girls good on stage? I don't like the vet either and wanted to see more chemistry between Deacon and Rayna. I was surprised at the counselor kissing daughter and mom...seems like he's better than that!
__________________
goofy's friends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #235
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran
 
Music City Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,652

What I don't understand is why Deacon got involved with the vet in the first place. The woman he has been carrying a torch for, for the past decade or so is now getting divorced. Even more importantly, just prior to finding out about the divorce, they had a very passionate kiss on the elevator. So, why get involved with anyone else at this point as it's only a matter of time with Rayna? And the vet's mouth irks me. Her teeth look like dentures -- when she smiles big, she looks like Gary Bussey!

Why does Juliette's mom need a 24/7 counselor with her anyway? Who has that? Not sure what Juliette sees in him, but I was very disturbed re: the previews and seeing the mom kissing him.

Since Deacon has decided to leave touring, maybe when Avery gets there (for the roadie gig), they'll need someone to fill in and he will pick up Deacon's old job. Then he and and Juliette will get together.

Why on earth does Teddy have to have sex with his girlfriend in Rayna's house (and probably her bed)? What a pig.

I have to admit I was surprised re: Lamar having a heart attack -- totally caught me off guard.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #236
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws
 
FINFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 1,000 miles N. of WDW
Posts: 12,579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
What I don't understand is why Deacon got involved with the vet in the first place. The woman he has been carrying a torch for, for the past decade or so is now getting divorced. Even more importantly, just prior to finding out about the divorce, they had a very passionate kiss on the elevator. So, why get involved with anyone else at this point as it's only a matter of time with Rayna? And the vet's mouth irks me. Her teeth look like dentures -- when she smiles big, she looks like Gary Bussey!

Why does Juliette's mom need a 24/7 counselor with her anyway? Who has that? Not sure what Juliette sees in him, but I was very disturbed re: the previews and seeing the mom kissing him.

Since Deacon has decided to leave touring, maybe when Avery gets there (for the roadie gig), they'll need someone to fill in and he will pick up Deacon's old job. Then he and and Juliette will get together.

Why on earth does Teddy have to have sex with his girlfriend in Rayna's house (and probably her bed)? What a pig.

I have to admit I was surprised re: Lamar having a heart attack -- totally caught me off guard.
Ahhhh, but was it a heart attack..or foul play? Sorry, had a touch of Dallas there for a minute....JR style
__________________
Future Floridian
Jimmy Buffett makes my day
Major Miami Dolphin's Fan, since '71
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!


FINFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #237
feet1
Mouseketeer
 
feet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chocolatetown...Hershey PA
Posts: 371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
What I don't understand is why Deacon got involved with the vet in the first place. The woman he has been carrying a torch for, for the past decade or so is now getting divorced. Even more importantly, just prior to finding out about the divorce, they had a very passionate kiss on the elevator. So, why get involved with anyone else at this point as it's only a matter of time with Rayna? And the vet's mouth irks me. Her teeth look like dentures -- when she smiles big, she looks like Gary Bussey!

Why does Juliette's mom need a 24/7 counselor with her anyway? Who has that? Not sure what Juliette sees in him, but I was very disturbed re: the previews and seeing the mom kissing him.

Since Deacon has decided to leave touring, maybe when Avery gets there (for the roadie gig), they'll need someone to fill in and he will pick up Deacon's old job. Then he and and Juliette will get together.

Why on earth does Teddy have to have sex with his girlfriend in Rayna's house (and probably her bed)? What a pig.

I have to admit I was surprised re: Lamar having a heart attack -- totally caught me off guard.
I agree totally about the vet's teeth!! My husband is a dentist so I seem to always look at teeth and hers are nasty!!
__________________
-Laura


1984 (I was 9) - off site 1989 - off site 1992 -CBR 2006 - POFQ 2007 - WL
Sept 19-27 2013 POFQ

feet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #238
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

New episode tonight! Can't wait to see what's up with Rayna's dad and Juliette's mom & the counselor guy (can't remember his name all of a sudden).
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #239
mandy200587
Saves Christmas for many on the DIS
Can find any present!
I ran into a wall on laughing gas
 
mandy200587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 10,863

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
New episode tonight! Can't wait to see what's up with Rayna's dad and Juliette's mom & the counselor guy (can't remember his name all of a sudden).
Dante!
__________________


Mandy




mandy200587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #240
Tomader
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 707

I absolutely love this show. I feel it's over way to fast. I rush my week to get back to Wednesday. I love Deacon and Rayna. They better not cancel this show! It always happens when I get so involved in a show then they cancel it.
__________________
Tomader is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.