Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #1501
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 92,063

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
In other news, there was a big car crash in front of work today involving one of our employees who died at the scene. a pickup ran a red light and T-boned him.
So sorry Tiffany. Hope his family is coping.
__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #1502
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj

There are only some that you need to make that far out, you can even make them the day before for some places. The only ones that really need advance planning are Blue Bayou, and maybe Steakhouse 55 or Napa Rose. All the others can be done days in advance as opposed to weeks or months.

I thought so too!

I finally got my TR for my cruise started! We're only 17 days from the cruise and 15 days from when we leave!
Thanks!! My friend who is driving down for a couple days wants to do Blue bayou so we'll stay on top of that. Not sure about the others... Depends on funds

Oooooh what cruise?
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #1503
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?
 
t_daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: OK
Posts: 3,835

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD
In other news, there was a big car crash in front of work today involving one of our employees who died at the scene. a pickup ran a red light and T-boned him.
Oh man. That's horrible....
t_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #1504
jetskigrl

Ignorance is definitely bliss sometimes!
Ok...lets shake things up a bit
 
jetskigrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: So Cal - 30 minutes from DLR
Posts: 5,280

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
There are only some that you need to make that far out, you can even make them the day before for some places. The only ones that really need advance planning are Blue Bayou, and maybe Steakhouse 55 or Napa Rose. All the others can be done days in advance as opposed to weeks or months.



I thought so too!


I finally got my TR for my cruise started! We're only 17 days from the cruise and 15 days from when we leave!
We have been able to get BB on the day of before (even got a waterside table). But for a special trip, I would definitely make that one in advance.

Woo Hoo on the upcoming cruise. I think I am at 87 days and counting now (and I am definitely counting, lol). And I started looking at excursions for our Alaska cruise in 2014 and I think I am more excited about that cruise then our upcoming one Plus we are doing the 2-night cruise to nowhere out of San Diego in May 2014 so I have three cruises booked right now
__________________
Me DH DD(16) DS(11)
DL: APers..so as often as possible, WDW: August 2010 (10 nights - Poly)
DCL: Wonder - January 2011, Dream - B2B April 2011, Wonder - April 2012 (MR), Wonder - Sept 2012 (Pixar Pacific Coast), Fantasy - June 2013 (Eastern), Wonder - May 2014 (Cruise to Nowhere), Wonder - August 2014 (Alaska)

Next Up:
jetskigrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #1505
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

Ugh at the risk of sounding dramatic I have enother thing to complain about

Just made a dentist appointment for first thing tomorrow because this pain/annoying thing in my mouth isn't going away. Thought it was a canker sore but it just keeps getting re-inflamed. Wish me luck!
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #1506
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 92,063

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Ugh at the risk of sounding dramatic I have enother thing to complain about

Just made a dentist appointment for first thing tomorrow because this pain/annoying thing in my mouth isn't going away. Thought it was a canker sore but it just keeps getting re-inflamed. Wish me luck!
Good luck with the dentist.
__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #1507
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

Thanks... Dreading it. Hope it just amounts to Antibiotics
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #1508
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

Heading to the mall in a few for the Dillard's trade in event... Woohoo!!
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #1509
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 23,244

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Thanks!! My friend who is driving down for a couple days wants to do Blue bayou so we'll stay on top of that. Not sure about the others... Depends on funds

Oooooh what cruise?
We're doing a six night Western Caribbean cruise on the Magic out of Galveston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskigrl View Post
We have been able to get BB on the day of before (even got a waterside table). But for a special trip, I would definitely make that one in advance.

Woo Hoo on the upcoming cruise. I think I am at 87 days and counting now (and I am definitely counting, lol). And I started looking at excursions for our Alaska cruise in 2014 and I think I am more excited about that cruise then our upcoming one Plus we are doing the 2-night cruise to nowhere out of San Diego in May 2014 so I have three cruises booked right now
Wow! That's a lot of cruises! We're going to book another cruise on this one. I was thinking of the 2014 repositioning from Alaska, but in the three weeks since I checked the fare went up another $400, so darn it, we have to do one out of Port Canaveral after a 2014 trip to WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Ugh at the risk of sounding dramatic I have enother thing to complain about

Just made a dentist appointment for first thing tomorrow because this pain/annoying thing in my mouth isn't going away. Thought it was a canker sore but it just keeps getting re-inflamed. Wish me luck!
Good luck at the dentist. Our Conductor broke his tooth at rehearsal last night of all things eating a $100,000 bar!
__________________
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #1510
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

You should come on a southern Caribbean with us!!


Broken tooth?! Ughhhh
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #1511
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 132,578

Tiff I hope it gets better soon.
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #1512
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose
Tiff I hope it gets better soon.
Thanks!



So Dillard's was a success. New purse!


Color is actually a navy but phone is dying
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #1513
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,618

Woohoo I numbed my mouth - relief for now!
__________________
.
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #1514
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 92,063

Nice purse and well done on the numbing
__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:03 PM   #1515
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 132,578

Nice bag
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.