Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #2101
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Nate: "Ah well." Nate had kind of gotten tired of making cookies, but knew he still had to scoop them onto the sheet. "Maybe we should just stop here and eat the dough," he joked, even though that's what he secretly wanted to do.

OOC: Night
Toby: "come on we're almost done" he said "plus isn't eating raw cookie dough bad for you." he shrugged "but I suppose a little couldn't hurt " he said looking toward the bowl.

OOC: goodnight
Old 04-03-2013, 08:52 AM   #2102
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: "come on we're almost done" he said "plus isn't eating raw cookie dough bad for you." he shrugged "but I suppose a little couldn't hurt " he said looking toward the bowl.

OOC: goodnight
Nate: Nate grabbed a clean spoon a took a bit. Then he got out the pan and began to scoop it on.

OOC: Should they fail somehow, like burn them, or make amazing cookies and surprise everyone?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #2103
disneygirl520

Quote:

Nate: Nate grabbed a clean spoon a took a bit. Then he got out the pan and began to scoop it on.

OOC: Should they fail somehow, like burn them, or make amazing cookies and surprise everyone?
Toby: Toby followed and also took a small spoonful of the dough and ate it. He waited until Nate finished scooping on the dough and then put the pan into the oven.

OOC: either way, they could start burning them, like they forgot to set a timer and then River or someone else could smell it and save them.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #2104
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Toby: Toby followed and also took a small spoonful of the dough and ate it. He waited until Nate finished scooping on the dough and then put the pan into the oven.

OOC: either way, they could start burning them, like they forgot to set a timer and then River or someone else could smell it and save them.
OOC: That sounds good

Margo: Seeing the fairly normal looking cookies in the oven, Margo said, "Wow, I'm impressed! Hope they taste alright." Margo hadn't expected Toby or Nate to be the type to make cookies.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #2105
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: That sounds good

Margo: Seeing the fairly normal looking cookies in the oven, Margo said, "Wow, I'm impressed! Hope they taste alright." Margo hadn't expected Toby or Nate to be the type to make cookies.
Toby: Toby smiled slightly "thanks, I don't remember the last time I made cookies" he said laughing. He walked back toward the counter and leaned against it.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #2106
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Toby: Toby smiled slightly "thanks, I don't remember the last time I made cookies" he said laughing. He walked back toward the counter and leaned against it.
Margo: Margo was trying to think of something to say when she realized that since thus was a boarding school, people were probably from all over the county, or even world like Daniel, but it hadn't come up yet, so she decided to ask. "So where are you all from?"

Nate: Sitting on the counter, Nate answered "California."
Old 04-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #2107
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Margo: Margo was trying to think of something to say when she realized that since thus was a boarding school, people were probably from all over the county, or even world like Daniel, but it hadn't come up yet, so she decided to ask. "So where are you all from?"

Alex: Alex poured the tomato sauce into a bowl and placed it into the microwave thanks to River's help and leaned next to Toby against the counter. Hearing Nate answer she grinned,"California is really pretty, did you live near a beach?" Alex didn't stay in California for more than a week so she didn't get to enjoy the state, she had to live that foster house as soon as she could.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #2108
disneygirl520

Quote:

Toby: "south Carolina" Toby answered simply hearing Margo's question "what about you?" he asked her. He smiled at Alex when she came next to him.

River: "I'm from Florida" River answered "just a few hours from the city we went to today."
Old 04-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #2109
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: "south Carolina" Toby answered simply hearing Margo's question "what about you?" he asked her. He smiled at Alex when she came next to him.

River: "I'm from Florida" River answered "just a few hours from the city we went to today."
Alex: Alex smiled at River,"You live in Florida? That's so cool! I actually haven't liv- visited here before coming to this school. Is it fun living here?" She giggled and shook her head,"Y'know, not in a school. With your family and in your house."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #2110
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled at River,"You live in Florida? That's so cool! I actually haven't liv- visited here before coming to this school. Is it fun living here?" She giggled and shook her head,"Y'know, not in a school. With your family and in your house."
River: River tilted her head in a questioning way at Alex's stumble from lived to visited, but she decided just to let it go. It was probably just a slip. River shrugged "it's okay I guess, I mean it's the same for me here as it would be anywhere else." Everyone always thought Florida was great, but that was mostly because of all of the tourist attractions, which River never got to see or go to. So to her living in Florida was the same as living anywhere else. She decided not to say anything about her lack of family; not to say anything about just having one family member.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #2111
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River tilted her head in a questioning way at Alex's stumble from lived to visited, but she decided just to let it go. It was probably just a slip. River shrugged "it's okay I guess, I mean it's the same for me here as it would be anywhere else." Everyone always thought Florida was great, but that was mostly because of all of the tourist attractions, which River never got to see or go to. So to her living in Florida was the same as living anywhere else. She decided not to say anything about her lack of family; not to say anything about just having one family member.
Alex: "Ah fudge. I was hoping when I visited more cities and towns here it would be more fun than other places! Oh well, I'll just stay in Washington," She said thinking about how the cities she would have to stay in here wouldn't be around any beaches or theme parks dampening her mood. Everywhere she lived had at least one thing that made it fun or made it a place she would go to again. Washington was her favorite because she felt more at home and normal, except for her blonde hair she looked like any other person who lived there. She only wished there was somewhere fun in Washington she could have gone to. "I hope we get to go somewhere fun this year," She said randomly after her thought.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #2112
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "Ah fudge. I was hoping when I visited more cities and towns here it would be more fun than other places! Oh well, I'll just stay in Washington," She said thinking about how the cities she would have to stay in here wouldn't be around any beaches or theme parks dampening her mood. Everywhere she lived had at least one thing that made it fun or made it a place she would go to again. Washington was her favorite because she felt more at home and normal, except for her blonde hair she looked like any other person who lived there. She only wished there was somewhere fun in Washington she could have gone to. "I hope we get to go somewhere fun this year," She said randomly after her thought.
River: River smiled "me too"

Toby: Toby leaned back tilting his head to look up at the ceiling "yeah, that would be great" he said.

River: River looked around the room when she smelt smoke. She hurried to the oven and threw the door open using an oven mit to grab the tray of dark cookies out. "how look did you set the timer for?!" River said waving the smoke away.

Toby: Toby laughed nervously, "uhh...I knew we forgot something."
Old 04-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #2113
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River smiled "me too"

Toby: Toby leaned back tilting his head to look up at the ceiling "yeah, that would be great" he said.

River: River looked around the room when she smelt smoke. She hurried to the oven and threw the door open using an oven mit to grab the tray of dark cookies out. "how look did you set the timer for?!" River said waving the smoke away.

Toby: Toby laughed nervously, "uhh...I knew we forgot something."
Alex: Alex couldn't help but let out a giggle at the situation with the cookies. "Who forgets something like that?" She asked looking up and smiling at her friend. Her eyes grew wide and she walked over making sure the sauce and pasta weren't burning or being over cooked before walking back to Toby.

Jack: Jack smelt the smoke and heard River making him shake his head. These people were cooking their food? The mansion could be burnt down with them in the kitchen.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #2114
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex couldn't help but let out a giggle at the situation with the cookies. "Who forgets something like that?" She asked looking up and smiling at her friend. Her eyes grew wide and she walked over making sure the sauce and pasta weren't burning or being over cooked before walking back to Toby.

Jack: Jack smelt the smoke and heard River making him shake his head. These people were cooking their food? The mansion could be burnt down with them in the kitchen.
Toby: Toby shrugged and bit his lip "I thought I would remember, clearly I am NOT a baker" he said smiling with embarrassment at Alex.

River: After the smoke cleared and River realized that they had not burned down the school she smiled and her face softened. She laughed "hey it's okay, no big deal" she said shrugging.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #2115
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby shrugged and bit his lip "I thought I would remember, clearly I am NOT a baker" he said smiling with embarrassment at Alex.

River: After the smoke cleared and River realized that they had not burned down the school she smiled and her face softened. She laughed "hey it's okay, no big deal" she said shrugging.
Alex: Alex chuckled and shook her head before hearing River and smiling at Toby joking,"Riv is right, no big deal. I'm pretty sure I will be able to be seen in public with you, almost burning down a school isn't too bad and not a lot of people noticed." She smiled sweetly at him trying to look innocent after her joke.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: