Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
MidwestMulan
Earning My Ears

Softball/ Baseball World Series

Just booked CBR for the first week in August (upgraded from Pop after the summer discounts were announced). Now, I see that it is smack dab during the end of one softball/baseball series and the whole week of another. Is this something I should be concerned about? Will this be as bad as I've heard Pop Warner is? Help?!?

MidwestMulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestMulan View Post
Just booked CBR for the first week in August (upgraded from Pop after the summer discounts were announced). Now, I see that it is smack dab during the end of one softball/baseball series and the whole week of another. Is this something I should be concerned about? Will this be as bad as I've heard Pop Warner is? Help?!?
Check out the info available at the ESPN/WWOS site. Unfortunately, some of them will probably be staying at CBR- it seems to be the mod of choice for a lot of these large team/group events. Their impact inside the parks, though, shouldn't be felt much.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
KatMark
DIS Veteran

After dealing with Pop Warner this past December, I would say nothing could be as bad as that...it was awful.

We went once during the baseball tournament when our son played in it; we were at the All-Star Sports and we transferred two days later because I couldn't stand the crowds (we moved to the CSR which was not one of the resorts).

My son went a few years ago, now as a coach, with his team and they stayed at the CBR. The only complaint he had was that the main pool was very crowded and his boys were worried they'd hurt someone, so they hung at the quiet pools.

Good luck.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: