Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
AvaLovesMickey
Earning My Ears
 
AvaLovesMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 39

Beds comfortable?

Hi all, I was wondering if the beds are comfortable at any resort? I know everyone has different preferences. I've heard from a couple of people that it was not comfy at Art of Animation. Any advice? Thanks.
AvaLovesMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
figment_jii
DIS Veteran
 
figment_jii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaLovesMickey View Post
Hi all, I was wondering if the beds are comfortable at any resort? I know everyone has different preferences. I've heard from a couple of people that it was not comfy at Art of Animation. Any advice? Thanks.
Do you have any particular resorts you're curious about? I've stayed at the Boardwalk Villas and those beds were fine to me. The Animal Kingdom Lodge's beds were also comfortable.
figment_jii is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 2 miles north of the Castle!
Posts: 20,917

I suspect the answer to this question is highly dependent on the individual as well as the bedding. I've never had a problem with any of the beds at WDW. That includes Swan, Dolphin, OKW, BCV, BWV, VWL, AKL, and probably a few others.
__________________
OKW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)
 
minnie mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: WAY too far north
Posts: 11,005

I like a soft mattress. DH likes a firm one. 99% of the time ONE of us is unhappy. (The other 1% of the time we luck into a place that has an adjustable mattress. None of the Disney resorts have these)

That being said, neither of us has ever required a visit to a chiropractor after sleeping on WDW resort beds for a week or 2.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.