DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #16
lakohls
How Long Until Our Next Disney Trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcabee View Post
It takes me about an hour or two to get there cause I just cant pass the Rose and Crown without having a few beers for some reason.
love it!
2003 - WDW off property, 2005 - WDW Sheraton Vistana, 2007 - Christmas at Yacht Club, 2010 - Easter DVC Animal Kingdom Kidani, 2011 - November DVC Animal Kingdom Kidani, 2013 - Easter DVC Animal Kingdom Kidani plus 2 days at Sea World, 2015 - February DVC Animal Kingdom Jambo plus 3 days at Universal
lakohls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #17
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

The one and only time we decided to do that?? The monorail had an issue. It was shut down!! We all had to be bused to the TTC. There had to be close to 1000 people there, by the buses, waiting to be bused out, due to the monorail being closed. That is something I will never take a chance on again...close to 3 hrs total to get to MK that night.
BUT...as far as the walk from BC? 5 mins to bag check and park entry. Then about 12-15 mins to the entrance to FutureWorld from the IG. Another 8-10 mins on top of that to get out to the monorail platform. All while pushing past the hordes going against you! I have actually done it in about 18 mins early in the morning. Had to get to the front gates for tour. The park had just opened for EMHs, so not many people to walk against. But I have to tell you....I was close to speedwalking. And I have very long legs!!!
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: