Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
chaunacey
Earning My Ears

Any less obvious "can't misses" for Cars fans?

I have been lurking and learning here for about a year since we initially planned our trip last summer for the opening of CarsLand. Fortunately, we had to cancel our trip due to unforeseen circumstances and are grateful we didn't have to fight the insane crowds that week. We have rebooked for June 9-13 in a Hojo Kid's suite (booked at 20% off during the January Facebook deal). Our kids (5&7) are huge Cars fans and are less familiar with Disney characters. We will have 4-day hoppers and are planning to spend 2 days at each park. I have done much reading here regarding RSR strategies we will utilize those to ride as many times as we can, as well as visit the other Carsland rides and restaurants (Flo's and "Cones"). Are there any other events/activities that would appeal to our kids? I read briefly about a button/pin collection? Any more info on that? Any opinions on Ridemakerz? Anything else to do/buy that our Cars-loving kids would enjoy?

Also, one general question, do people generally buy the ear hats on site or before the trip?

Thanks in advance!
chaunacey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: