Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
randy2005
Mouseketeer

How Many Days

We are starting to think about 2014. Planning on doing 2 days Universal, LegoLand and SW. Do you think we should do 1 day at Lego Land and 2 at SW or 2 at LegoLand and 1 at SW
randy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Disclaimer: I have never been to Legoland.

That said, I *have* been to SW several times, and would definitely recommend two days for a visit. There's lots to do to keep you busy for two days, you would be able to take in all shows and rides at a leisurely pace, and you would have the opportunity to feed the animals and check out all the great exhibits without feeling rushed. While you could hit all the highlights in one single day, I personally would want two to "see it all".

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
JoeCathyAngelina
Lord be willing, If all goes well, The creek don't rise, and there ain't no melt down, we'll do it all again next year.

1 day at LEGOLAND.
LEGOLAND is a small amusement park for anyone 9 and under who like Legos.
There are only 2 or 3 rides for kids 10 and older who like Legos, that are fun doing more than once.
My daughter is a Legos Bionical and robotics expert so I'm glad we went for 1 day, but for us it's not worth a second trip.
Good Luck All,
Joe

April 2015, Angelina's 14th Birthday at the Sheraton Vistana. ................
April 2014, Angelina's 13th Birthday at Vacation Village at Parkway.........April 2013, Angelina's 12th Birthday at the Hilton Grand at Seaworld
April 2012, Angelina's 11th Birthday at the Orange Lake Country Club.....April 2011, Angelina's 10th Birthday at the Silver Lake Resort
April 2010, Angelina's 9th Birthday at the Orange Lake Country Club...... April 2009, Angelina's 8th Birthday at the Summer Bay Resort
April 2008, Angelina's 7th Birthday at the Wyndam Cypress Palms..........April 2007, Angelina's 6th Birthday at the Orange Lake Country Club
April 2006, Angelina's 5th Birthday at the Sheraton Vistana. ................ April 2005, Angelina's 4th Birthday at the Beach Club.
March 2004, Angelina's 3rd Birthday at Old Key West...........................January 2000, New Year's Eve Millenium celebration at the Grand Floridian.
JoeCathyAngelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:25 AM   #4
dizzyr
DIS Veteran

Our kids love lego and we are only planning about a half day at legoland and that's mostly because they want to shop in the stores (and we scored really cheap tickets). From what I've read there's not a ton of stuff to do there. I would pick 2 days at seaworld hands down. I love it there

****** DL Feb/02, DL Feb/07, WDW Nov/13, DCL Nov/13 ******
Next trip WDW Jan 2016 Marathon weekend here I come!
dizzyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #5
Lynne G
DIS Veteran

I agree, 2 days in SW is better. Some of the enjoyment in the park is the shows. If you want to see them all, going from show to show is not that enjoyable. Having to see them over 2 days makes enjoying other parts of the park easier while fitting the shows in.

Lego is fun, and something to see, but 1 day is plenty.
Lynne G is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: