Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
newfiegirl
Hello Mickey!

Can I Do This?

I am staying on site for 7 days, then moving to a house for 7 days. If I have an extra day for a park, I know I can come back and get into a park within the 14 days.
Here is my question:
1. Can I keep a CS or TS meal, make reservations and eat somewhere within 14 days?

2. Also, If I have the waterparks and more, Can I continue to visit the parks throughout week 2?

3. Finally, Can I give my brother the video game pass (thats comes with the water parks option) for him to use at downtown disney.
newfiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
graceesmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfiegirl View Post
I am staying on site for 7 days, then moving to a house for 7 days. If I have an extra day for a park, I know I can come back and get into a park within the 14 days.
Here is my question:
1. Can I keep a CS or TS meal, make reservations and eat somewhere within 14 days?Unfortunately, no. Your dining plan credits expire at midnight the day you check out.

2. Also, If I have the waterparks and more, Can I continue to visit the parks throughout week 2?Yes, you will have the same number of WPFM entries as days on your ticket. E.g. if you buy a 7 day ticket, you get 7 entries into the waterparks. They expire 14 days after you first use the ticket.

3. Finally, Can I give my brother the video game pass (thats comes with the water parks option) for him to use at downtown disney
I can't speak to this. I only know about Arcade points that you get for your resort arcade that comes with a package. Haven't heard of video game pass at Downtown Disney. Are you talking about Disney Quest instead? Those are attached to the room and should have an expiration on the voucher.
Oct. 10 Poly * March 11 Beach Club * June 12 Grand Floridian *August 12 POR Royal Room and Yacht Club April 26-May 5 2013 CSR and Poly- 1st Time trying Club Level July 2013 Yacht Club January 2014 Animal Kingdom LodgeMarch 2014 Saratoga Springs and Coronado Spring Business Class
April 2014 Grand Floridian July 2014 Wilderness Lodge Club Level
CRUISES August 2013 Disney Dream March 2014 Disney Magic*
*April 2014 Disney Dream* UpcomingNovember 2014 Disney Fantasy

ADVENTURES BY DISNEY - MAY 2014 Viva Italia

NEW April/May 2013 Family and Friends at Disney Beautiful Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7t7VhbD8do
Summer 2012 WDW Vacation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cxyUicMy5w
March 2011 WDW Vacation Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpjlGPQ_CQ4
May 2010 WDW Celebration Vacation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tInxvg3qjh4
graceesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #3
newfiegirl
Hello Mickey!

yes dsiney quest it is...can i give away that pass?
newfiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
deakam
DIS Veteran

The Disney Quest voucher has your name on it and you must be there with your ID to use them. The package comes with 2 vouchers---we had 3 people in our room. I tried to use my niece's voucher and was told that they are non-transferable.
deakam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

1. No. All dining credits you have left over will expire at midnight after you have checked out of your Disney resort. You can come back anytime and eat at Disney...but not on DDP credits.

2. You should ask this on Theme Parks and Attractions. There are ticket experts there.

3. No, your Disney Quest package voucher is not transferable.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:40 AM   #6
bgirl29
DIS Veteran

Are you on the dining plan? If so any of those meal credits expire at midnight the day you check out.
bgirl29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: