Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #40
NoSoup4U
I am Art Vandelay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV
Gee. I hope I am allowed to post my thoughts here, even though I didn't eat there yesterday. But my experiences 4 years ago, and then again two years ago were enough for me to know that I will not return until they give it a complete overhaul. The only positve thing I can say about it is that it has a cool location, and the food was plentiful. But a double heaping of bad food is not really a good thing. The sauce was tasteless. The chicken parm was rubbery. The pasta was what I would expect to be served in a penetentiary. I've been dining at WDW since its opening, and have seen the food evolve and devolve over time. This place is the closest thing that Disney has to its "old school buffeterias" of days gone by. And boy, do I wish those days had gone by. Comparing the food here to Olive Garden is an insult to Olive Garden. Given the location and design of the building, I would hope that they could reconsider the theme altogether and put in an upscale (or at least slightly upscale) Main Street USA restaurant. The MK needs at least one more nice sit down option besides the impossible-to-get-into BoG. This low-brow Italian joint is no longer cutting it, and hasn't for some time.
Lmao!!! I almost died laughing....penitentiary!! Lmao!!! I find it funny cause its so true! Hahaha.

Totally agree with everything. They really need an overhaul in both food and atmosphere. I dont get how it stayed open so long?

Btw I agree that comparing it to olive garden is an insult to olive garden!!
NoSoup4U is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: