Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #46
Scott MC
DIS Veteran

VP Nantucket Suite

Wow..this is so overdue, but I have a quiet night here by the Christmas Tree to do some picture posting.

In August, DP and I were magically upgraded to the VP Nantucket Suite. It was truly amazing and an experience we'll never forget.

Without any further ado...here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Dee...feel free to move them and use them wherever you need to!

Door Plate

Entry Hallway

First Bathroom

Hallway Artwork

Door to Balcony #1

Living Room

Living Room Artwork

Bedroom

Bedroom after Turndown

More Turndown

Bedspread Closeup

Bedroom Artwork

Bedroom looking from bathroom towards balcony #2...ignore the mess!

DP not wanting to leave on our last day!

Fresh Flowers

Bathroom Wallpaper (makes a great background on your iPhone!)

Bathtub

Sinks/Flatscreen....I totally watched High School Musical while in that tub!

Watercloset

Shower

...continued in next post!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #47
Scott MC
DIS Veteran

More Nantucket Suite pics...

Hallway Artwork...

1/2 Bath Artwork

Hallway Mirror with the noodles we donated to the family!

Loved this armoire!

VIEWS

BALCONY #1 OFF LIVING ROOM...

BALCONY #2 OFF OF BEDROOM

LOOKING UP AT SUITE FROM BELOW....

(this wrapped around to the front of the building (facing the lagoon), making the suite roughly L-shaped)

I hope you enjoyed! I'll be glad to answer any questions!
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #48
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Oooh! AaaaH!

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing. I too am ready to run off with that Balloon armoire and a couple of those beachy paintings!

Remember you can always go back... just keep playing the lottery and hope Karma is on your side!

~NM
Old 01-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #49
peekies722
Mouseketeer

Wowzers!

I've been wondering where the lifestyles of the rich and famous stay at the Beach Club ever since I saw 80s popstar, Howard Jones get out of the elevator and stand in the lobby waiting for his friend ...it must have been one of those suites.

Thanks for sharing your stories and pics
peekies722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #50
lvloopingbag
DIS Veteran

Anyone have pictures of the 1 BR Suite? Thanks!
lvloopingbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #51
lililoo12
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvloopingbag
Anyone have pictures of the 1 BR Suite? Thanks!
Disneys website has pics now. Best change they made was having pics off all the rooms they offer.
lililoo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #52
lvloopingbag
DIS Veteran

Wow! Thanks for the info! That sure is an improvement to the site. Those pictures are great!
lvloopingbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #53
jenjersnap
yadda yadda yadda

Not that it matters too much, but those are my pics of room 3557 and I wanted to mention that it actually has two balconies. Both are Juliet balconies though. With so few rooms, I wouldn't expect to get a particular room request! We requested a full balcony but the incredibly awful, rude CM working CL when we checked in told us we didnt deserve a full balcony because we had a pin code rate. Still a lovely bright room despite being, likely, the least desirable of the deluxe rooms

Upcoming: Disneyland 7/14 Mom & DS3, BCV 11/14

YC & Poly 10/13 Poly & BC 12/10GC at Disneyland 06/09Mom and DS2, WL 1/09YC & BC (yes, both!) 9/08 Hojo's near Disneyland 6/08Mom and DS1, WL 1/08Poly 9/07 BC 10/06 AKL & Poly 12/05 Mom and DS1, WL & Dolphin 2/05 First trip as an adult to AK & FW cabins, 12/04
jenjersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #54
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjersnap View Post
Not that it matters too much, but those are my pics of room 3557 and I wanted to mention that it actually has two balconies. Both are Juliet balconies though. With so few rooms, I wouldn't expect to get a particular room request! We requested a full balcony but the incredibly awful, rude CM working CL when we checked in told us we didnt deserve a full balcony because we had a pin code rate. Still a lovely bright room despite being, likely, the least desirable of the deluxe rooms
Oh, gosh- did I have your permission to post these photos? Sometimes I lose track of where they come from.

No, the information about the two juliet balconies is very important!

That makes me mad that the rude CM made a comment like that. That is not ok. It shouldn't matter what kind of discount you have for the room- that doesn't mean you can be treated any differently from anyone who books that room category! Sheesh!
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #55
jenjersnap
yadda yadda yadda

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Oh, gosh- did I have your permission to post these photos? Sometimes I lose track of where they come from.

No, the information about the two juliet balconies is very important!

That makes me mad that the rude CM made a comment like that. That is not ok. It shouldn't matter what kind of discount you have for the room- that doesn't mean you can be treated any differently from anyone who books that room category! Sheesh!
No worries, Dee, I posted them on the BC & YC resort photo thread and didn't even know this one existed until today. Hope they help anyone interested in deluxe rooms.

The story of the rude CM is actually worse than I posted. After that conversation, she went out of her way to do something malicious that affected my family's entire day. For awhile after we returned I felt so humiliated and embarrassed that I didn't do anything about it, ie, get in touch with Disney to describe what happened. By the time I came to my senses, it seemed too late to complain. We didn't have a good CL experience overall, unfortunately, and we will likely never book BC CL again but we still adore the resort.

Oh, man, the Nantucket Suite...

Upcoming: Disneyland 7/14 Mom & DS3, BCV 11/14

YC & Poly 10/13 Poly & BC 12/10GC at Disneyland 06/09Mom and DS2, WL 1/09YC & BC (yes, both!) 9/08 Hojo's near Disneyland 6/08Mom and DS1, WL 1/08Poly 9/07 BC 10/06 AKL & Poly 12/05 Mom and DS1, WL & Dolphin 2/05 First trip as an adult to AK & FW cabins, 12/04
jenjersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #56
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The story of the rude CM is actually worse than I posted. After that conversation, she went out of her way to do something malicious that affected my family's entire day. For awhile after we returned I felt so humiliated and embarrassed that I didn't do anything about it, ie, get in touch with Disney to describe what happened. By the time I came to my senses, it seemed too late to complain. We didn't have a good CL experience overall, unfortunately, and we will likely never book BC CL again but we still adore the resort.
Wow, that's awful. I hope that person isn't still working there. I am surprised that somebody nasty would be allowed to work at Disney, especially at a high customer value spot like the CL at a deluxe resort.

AliceIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #57
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Guilty!

So this thread got bumped and now I have guilt since I never provided my photos of the Newport suite! From January 2012. Oops. I had good intentions of editing my photos before providing them but I never did! So maybe I should just send them as is? Who wants them? Nate?
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #58
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki_c View Post
So this thread got bumped and now I have guilt since I never provided my photos of the Newport suite! From January 2012. Oops. I had good intentions of editing my photos before providing them but I never did! So maybe I should just send them as is? Who wants them? Nate?
No guilt or worries!!!

I would love to add the photos to this thread!

You can either post them here, or PM them to me (I have one open space left on PM, but I can clear more) or if you are comfortable, you can send them by email to me at beachclubdee at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

Dee
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #59
chloelovesdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No worries, Dee, I posted them on the BC & YC resort photo thread and didn't even know this one existed until today. Hope they help anyone interested in deluxe rooms.

Oh, man, the Nantucket Suite...
I can't even imagine what she did, but that is terrible. Booking a stay at a deluxe CL should be nothing but wonderful, so sorry some bitter betty was so mean.

chloelovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #60
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Beach Club Newport (Presidential) Suite

So, after 18 months (!!), I'm finally going to post some photos of the Newport Suite at the Beach Club. This could take a while!

Without further ado ...

LOL - okay that is giant! I have to go look at those Photobucket options for small/medium/large - they changed Photobucket around and I don't know how to do anything anymore. You definitely don't want all my photos that large!

By the way Dee - I didn't realize you were both beachclubdee and natebenma! Very tricky.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV

Last edited by vicki_c; 06-20-2013 at 09:54 PM.
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: