Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
michygoomy
DIS Veteran

Split stay with various people coming and going

I wonder how much confusion I'm going to cause with this schedule.

The plan:

6/2 I arrive at CR for a conference
6/5 I'm joined by DH, DS19, D17D & DD8
6/8 we move to AoA
6/11 DS leaves
6/14 the rest of us leave

For obvious reasons, we're doing roo-only reservations. I'm expensing the first few days at CR (which became an issue last time I tried this desipite trying to arrange for it in advance).

Any other trouble I'm opening myself up for? I'm going to call and add DS to my CR reservation and hope I can do it where we only get the extra adult charge for the days he is there (to avoid it on the days that work is paying for my room).

AoA doesn't have an extra adult room charge, correct?
1991 I-drive, 1995 Dixie Landings, 1997 off-site, 2000 off-site, 2003 All-Star Sports, 2006 POP/Carribean Beach, 2007 POP, 2008 Contemporary TPV, 2009 All-Star Music Family Suites/All-Star Movies, 2010 Gaylord Palms, 2011 AKL Kidani, 2012 POP, 2013 CR/AoA AK 2014 POR

The mouse's sprawling, self contained empire sucked the tourists pockets inside out. They came, they spent until there was nothing left to spend--then they went home HAPPY.
Carl Hiaasen

michygoomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by michygoomy View Post
I wonder how much confusion I'm going to cause with this schedule.

The plan:

6/2 I arrive at CR for a conference
6/5 I'm joined by DH, DS19, D17D & DD8
6/8 we move to AoA
6/11 DS leaves
6/14 the rest of us leave

For obvious reasons, we're doing roo-only reservations. I'm expensing the first few days at CR (which became an issue last time I tried this desipite trying to arrange for it in advance).

Any other trouble I'm opening myself up for? I'm going to call and add DS to my CR reservation and hope I can do it where we only get the extra adult charge for the days he is there (to avoid it on the days that work is paying for my room).

AoA doesn't have an extra adult room charge, correct?
If you add your DS to the CR reservation now, he will be added for the entire time and you will be charged the extra adult fee for the nights he's not there, so it's better to wait until he arrives to add him to the room.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: