Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #2011
wiigirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,974

Love your pics!
__________________
For the love of Disney...
wiigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #2012
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere
 
Captain_Oblivious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Delaware
Posts: 8,088

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
With a few exceptions, doesn’t this sound awfully similar to the tour that I put together for Judy and Lauren, reviewed in the first several chapters of this trip report??
It does! Looks like you need to send Judy and Lauren to Switzerland next to see how you compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Perhaps you guessed that from the chapter title, since that’s where you can find lounging tigers and komodo dragons at Animal Kingdom.
Well, I don't want to brag, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Then we got to the tigers, and I had a lot of fun taking pictures. They’re almost as much fun to photograph as the gorillas.
If they're awake, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I’m sorry, but this guy or gal is so beefy that it just makes me wonder what a banteng steak might taste like.



Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
When we got to Dinosaur we found that the wait time was 90 minutes…no thanks.


Now that's what happens when EE is down.


Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I know it looks like the same photopass photo over and over again, but I think it was 3 shots, with lots of experimentation with different borders.
Well, I wasn't going to say anything...

Actually, this statement really opens you up for trouble judging the Judy contest. Good luck with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
We got back to the resort at about 4 o’clock. Apparently, I felt compelled to take a picture of the port cochere, I have no idea why.
So you could type the words "port cochere" and feel like you instantly classed up the TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I’ll continue with the animal theme of this chapter, with some pictures taken from our balcony after I got back to the room. You’ve got your ankole cattle.

Darth Vader?
Captain_Oblivious is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #2013
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,399

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I think somebody at ABD has been reading my trip report, what do you think?!
I think you should have contacted your lawyer to protect your intellectual property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
One even had to answer the call of nature while we were there.
And for some reason, Glenn felt the need to get photographic evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Im not that good with animal names.
Bob. His name is Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Im sorry, but this guy or gal is so beefy that it just makes me wonder what a banteng steak might taste like.
Well, it looks like it is grass fed, so I'd say it would be lean. This one looks like it might be a few years old so it might be a little tough, but I'm sure with the right seasoning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
They must have run out of ideas of things to do, with Expedition Everest being down.
Because in AK, there's Expedition Everest, and another ride on Expedition Everest and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
When we got to Dinosaur we found that the wait time was 90 minutes&no thanks.
Not sure I've ever seen a line that long for that ride. Great ride, but definitely not worth waiting that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
We got back to the resort at about 4 oclock. Apparently, I felt compelled to take a picture of the port cochere, I have no idea why.
Yeah, I've got nothing.
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #2014
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

wow you got some good tiger pics, usually if they are not sleeping they are playing/sleeping in the water...so congrats on the active out of water playing.

i always enjoy the jungle treks alot of fun to walk around it seems so much more peaceful in there than the rest of the park.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
2 Judys Plus 10 Judys


FINAL ANSWER


The "judy"in the second picture is Gram. Same shirts but curlier hair the shirt to the right is Poppy, dark in color.
haha marv she is going to catch yo uwith that correct answer, i didnt answer so she could catch up.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #2015
Millie12591
DIS Veteran
 
Millie12591's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, Texas!
Posts: 3,729

Just checking in.

Looks like the trip is going swimmingly.

Must be really nice to go back to the AK resort to rest and see all the animals.
Maybe our next trip we'll rent some points and stay there a few nights. Besides the GF lobby, AK has impressed me most so far. Then again it's not like I've seen anything else besides the Poly, and even there I haven't really seen the lobby, not properly any way.

__________________
Camille~Mom of the greatest kiddos a mom could be blessed with~

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #2016
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,974

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Rosie, is that you??




Great tiger pictures. You could have ended it before the call of nature, but OK. They are gorgeous animals.

Great bat pictures.

Great bird pictures.

Great photopass pictures!

10 plus 2 Judys. psych - just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

90 minute wait for Dinosaur? Is that possible?

Guess what - I'm staying at the Jambo House in October. woo hoo!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #2017
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Never mind.........changing back to 3 judys plus 10 judys
That is correct. Good thing you stayed with that one. The "judy" in question, in picture 2, is her not Gram. Gram was farther away from the camera, the same distance as James. This one was closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
2 Judys Plus 10 Judys


FINAL ANSWER


The "judy"in the second picture is Gram. Same shirts but curlier hair the shirt to the right is Poppy, dark in color.
Nope, sorry. Like I said above, Gram was the same distance away as James. This head was closer to the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I saw 3 in first update and 10 in second !!!! Or maybe that was 2 in first and 1 in second as they are all repeat pix !!!
Correct, but late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Well actually it is 2 in the first and 3 in the second as Glenn said it was 3 pix with different bordersGotta try to be different !!!
Ah! That's a great catch. The Rules Committee awards you an Eagle Eye point for it.


Updated Scores:
Marvin - 14 Judy-sighting wins, 7 Eagle Eye points
Pat - 6 Judy-sighting wins, 2 Eagle Eye points
Mark - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 1 Eagle Eye point
Dee - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 1 Eagle Eye point
Rosie - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 2 Eagle Eye point
Dan - 2 Judy-sighting win, 3 Eagle Eye points
Kelly - 3 Judy-sighting wins
Magdalene - 2 Judy-sighting wins
Katharina - 2 Judy-sighting wins
Jenn (elphie101) - 1 Judy-sighting win, First Subscriber Honors!
Tanya - 1 Judy-sighting win
Molly - 1 Judy-sighting win
Kathy - 1 Judy-sighting win
Mary Ellen - 1 Judy-sighting win
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win
sesame_123 - 1 Eagle Eye point
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #2018
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
I saw that Adventures by Disney Itinerary and thought exactly the same thing!
I couldn't believe it! Wow, that sounds familiar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Some really great animal shots you got there. Those tiger pictures are super and Holy Cow you got some great shots of the banteng and ankole cattle!
Holy Mackerel, wait 'til I get to the koi pond at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
I love the look of the Porte Cochere at Kidani. Still wondering about the significance of the few lanterns with red lights though. I asked one of the CMs my last stay there and they didn't have a clue.........
The red light district?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Can't wait to read about your meal at Flying Fish. That is one that I have thought about trying sometime.
<spoiler alert> do not hestitate to book an ADR there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
You would think so wouldn't you.................


Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Struggling with the komodo dragon back of the head one. At first I thought Judy..........then based on where they were standing I thought Grams.........then thinking about the angle and you probably moved to the right to get the picture that would put Judy on your left side, so that's my final answer...........right or wrong!
I knew that one would be troublesome. That's why I wrote something to the effect of, "I moved to the right to get a better shot", to try to give a clue that I moved behind Judy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Yes - When I got My Disney Files and looked and the 8 X 10 glossy insert describing the NY Adventures by Disney I thought they copied your trip.
They totally did! That's it, I'm giving myself the title of "Imagineer".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I did see Good Morning America and knew you went to the Today show but I was really wondering if that was the hotel the girls stayed at.
They have to do Good Morning America because it's on ABC, which is owned by....you guessed it, Disney.

Yep, same hotel. When I did it, it was an RCI trade. A few months ago they put it in the Concierge Collection, so now it's supposedly easier (ie. more likely to have availability) to book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I do think in the end Judy and Laurens adventure was much better and much cheaper too.
I don't know about better, but they loved it and that's what counts for me. It was definitely cheaper though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I think I have gotten the tigers on a "good" day once and that was in Jan. and it was like 40 degrees out. Other than that..... snoozing.
Yeah, I've seen them snoozing on many an occasion. Maybe the rain had them a little more active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Flying Fish eh? Need to get that one booked myself. Curious to hear how your meal was.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
When I got that in the mail and I looked at it and said "yeah right". I thought I threw it right in the trash, but the next day Denny had it in his hand and said "yeah right". We both looked at each other and said "are they freaking crazy?" That's definitely for someone with points to burn or no common sense or perhaps both. You could rent 320 points and do your own trip.

I'll be back to read your whole update when I switch to picture mode.
320 points'll put me up at DisneyWorld for quite a while! I know that ABD gives you some pretty VIP treatment though, so who knows. (But I'll use my points elsewhere, and build my own trip again next time.)
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #2019
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Love your pics!
Thanks wiigirl! And

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
It does! Looks like you need to send Judy and Lauren to Switzerland next to see how you compare.
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Well, I don't want to brag, but...
That's great kid! Now don't get cocky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
If they're awake, anyway.
If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
So, who wants waffles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Now that's what happens when EE is down.
Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
So you could type the words "port cochere" and feel like you instantly classed up the TR.
I'm smart! Not like everybody says...like dumb...I'm smart and I want respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Darth Vader?
I am your father!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I think you should have contacted your lawyer to protect your intellectual property.
I think you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
And for some reason, Glenn felt the need to get photographic evidence.
For some reason I thought they'd have a more...tiger-y way of doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Bob. His name is Bob.
I think they should all wear nametags. I have a theory that that's why there's so much violence in the animal kingdom...if they'd all wear nametags, they'd get along better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Well, it looks like it is grass fed, so I'd say it would be lean. This one looks like it might be a few years old so it might be a little tough, but I'm sure with the right seasoning...
A nice rub, and cooked low and slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Because in AK, there's Expedition Everest, and another ride on Expedition Everest and...
Good point! Nobody was up for getting wet on Kali, so there weren't a lot of options left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Not sure I've ever seen a line that long for that ride. Great ride, but definitely not worth waiting that long.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Yeah, I've got nothing.
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #2020
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
wow you got some good tiger pics, usually if they are not sleeping they are playing/sleeping in the water...so congrats on the active out of water playing.
I guess it was a good animal day...elephants in the water, and tigers halfway active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
i always enjoy the jungle treks alot of fun to walk around it seems so much more peaceful in there than the rest of the park.
Absolutely....more peaceful, and cooler too. I think a lot of people don't go on those trails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
haha marv she is going to catch yo uwith that correct answer, i didnt answer so she could catch up.
Nice attempt to lead the jury, but no, Marv got it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
Just checking in.

Looks like the trip is going swimmingly.
Hi Camille! Thanks for checking in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
Must be really nice to go back to the AK resort to rest and see all the animals.
It is nice. Rather than turning on the TV, you can just step out on the balcony and watch some critters for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
Maybe our next trip we'll rent some points and stay there a few nights. Besides the GF lobby, AK has impressed me most so far. Then again it's not like I've seen anything else besides the Poly, and even there I haven't really seen the lobby, not properly any way.
Sounds like you just need to get back and tour some resorts. We love it at AKL though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Great tiger pictures. You could have ended it before the call of nature, but OK. They are gorgeous animals.
TMI? Hey, everybody does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Great bat pictures.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Great bird pictures.
Oh, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Great photopass pictures!
Oh, hey, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
10 plus 2 Judys. psych - just wanted to see if you were paying attention.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
90 minute wait for Dinosaur? Is that possible?
Not for me, it ain't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Guess what - I'm staying at the Jambo House in October. woo hoo!
Yay! Something to look forward to!
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #2021
BMC423
DIS Veteran
 
BMC423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 562

I love your trek pictures!
The pictures of the bat and the tigers are pretty amazing

As for the ABD NYC trip, yeah it does look very similar to your plan! The difference between the price/points is amazing
__________________
~Bickiana
DH DS5
1996 - Offsite 1998 - Offsite 2008 - All Star Movies 2011 - Coronado Springs
2012 - Caribbean Beach 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
BMC423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #2022
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,635

I saw that and thought the same thing! That is a ridiculous amount of points for that trip. Not kncking NYC or the Manhattan Club or Newsies but please!

AK is a funny park. We have had SO many days like yours where it felt like we got nothing done. Frustrating. But...you did get some absolutely gorgeous shots, especially of the Tiger. I like the photopass ones but the one where your mom is doing her shuffle, I love the little peek smile from up front. The kids may have stayed with you out of boredom, rides being down, but I don't think so. That was a pretty happy smile of just loving being with family, no matter what you are doing.

At least that's how it looks from here.

Nice porte-cochère picture

__________________
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #2023
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,928

I am Happy with my EAGLE EYE point !!! Marv wood have won any way if I hadn't been creative
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #2024
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side
 
Poolrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 8,640

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
That is correct. Good thing you stayed with that one. The "judy" in question, in picture 2, is her not Gram. Gram was farther away from the camera, the same distance as James. This one was closer.



Nope, sorry. Like I said above, Gram was the same distance away as James. This head was closer to the camera.
Well POOP



Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
<spoiler alert> do not hestitate to book an ADR there!
Good to know!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I knew that one would be troublesome. That's why I wrote something to the effect of, "I moved to the right to get a better shot", to try to give a clue that I moved behind Judy.
Even with that I thought you got a little closer or gram backed up a bit and well, nothing ventured nothing gained- or lost.
__________________
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #2025
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC423 View Post
I love your trek pictures!
The pictures of the bat and the tigers are pretty amazing
Thank you! The bats were just hangin' around, as always, and the tigers were fairly active that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC423 View Post
As for the ABD NYC trip, yeah it does look very similar to your plan! The difference between the price/points is amazing
Makes you want to just build your own trip. It wasn't too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I saw that and thought the same thing!


Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
That is a ridiculous amount of points for that trip. Not kncking NYC or the Manhattan Club or Newsies but please!
The size of suite they offer at the Manhattan Club may be bigger than the studio that I got for Judy and Lauren, but really, arey ou going to cook in the suite when you've got all of those restaurant choices outside the door?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
AK is a funny park. We have had SO many days like yours where it felt like we got nothing done. Frustrating.
I'm probably discounting the time on the trails too much, a nice leisurely walk on them is probably equal to the time spent on a couple of other attractions. And this park is more about slowing down and checking out our animal friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
But...you did get some absolutely gorgeous shots, especially of the Tiger. I like the photopass ones but the one where your mom is doing her shuffle, I love the little peek smile from up front.
She was smiling really nice in those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
The kids may have stayed with you out of boredom, rides being down, but I don't think so. That was a pretty happy smile of just loving being with family, no matter what you are doing.

At least that's how it looks from here.
I think you're right. They don't dislike being with us, but when there are other options (and they can move fast), they take them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Nice porte-cochère picture



Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I am Happy with my EAGLE EYE point !!! Marv wood have won any way if I hadn't been creative
It was well-deserved, you noticed that I wrote....so, thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Well POOP


Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Even with that I thought you got a little closer or gram backed up a bit and well, nothing ventured nothing gained- or lost.
It was a good guess.
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: