Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #1561
KEMdisney
DIS Veteran
 
KEMdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 787

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post






















Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!
__________________
All Star Sports '97
Off-site '98
Off-site '99
All Star Sports '03
Boardwalk Villas '05
Saratoga Springs '07
Saratoga Springs '08
All Star Sports '08
Pop Century '09
Saratoga Springs '09
Disneyland April '11
Boardwalk Villas '11

Upcoming:
Disney Dream (1st cruise!!!) then Animal Kingdom Villas June 2013

KEMdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #1562
mystyfur
Earning My Ears
 
mystyfur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 22

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Here are your requests.
I don't provide blanks.



Thank you so much - they are great!!! Can't wait to put them on our cruise door- will send you pictures of them after our cruise.
mystyfur is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #1563
lovetotraveltx
DIS Veteran
 
lovetotraveltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 974

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post


thank you very much!!!

One last request. Can you please do that life preserve mickey ears you have on here with the sailor mickey in the center and Disney Magic on the ears? I want to use it as a smaller picture on the front left of our t-shirts.

Thank you!
lovetotraveltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #1564
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer
 
yellowrosedtxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
I don't remember which one is it.
The link is no longer valid.
Let me find them. Thanks.
__________________
Shelley DLR - '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '12; WDW - '97, '10; Disney Cruise '13

yellowrosedtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #1565
aafdmom
Mouseketeer
 
aafdmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 261

Designs Please!

Hi Eva....would very much if you could make these for me!! Please Thankyou !!

Sue




http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1643688a.png

one that says Mike on one ear and May 2-6 on the other and Wonder and another with Tyler on one ear and same as above on the other ear.


http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf85a7978.png

one that says Katie and May 2-6 on the other ear and Wonder
another that says Sue and the same as above on the other ear.


http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8685f2dd.png

on the bottom....The Reynolds Family May 2-6...on the top would like Miami-Key West-Nassau-Castaway Cay.

also wondering if you have a Sports Mickey Head with Baltimore Orioles?

Thank you very much again!!!
__________________
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/gkx560w7gchj25et.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>





Dream 09/11, Fantasy 10/12, Wonder 05/13, Wonder 10/14
aafdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:01 PM   #1566
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetotraveltx View Post
thank you very much!!!

One last request. Can you please do that life preserve mickey ears you have on here with the sailor mickey in the center and Disney Magic on the ears? I want to use it as a smaller picture on the front left of our t-shirts.

Thank you!
The life preserver mickey head on this image is not big enough for iron on.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #1567
yellowrosedtxn
Mouseketeer
 
yellowrosedtxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 86

I honestly don't remember which one I wanted. I THINK it was this one:
http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...15759600808602

If possible, can I get two of these? Both for Disney Fantasy, 2013.
1st one that has: Shelley, Danielle, Brittany - Left Ear; Cruise Logo - Right ear.
2nd one that has Louis, Joshua Left Ear; Cruise Logo Right Ear.

I like these Mickey heads, but I really like the gold fancy lettering as well.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...5c82a.png.html (I am easy though, whatever is easy for you, I am good with.)

I found something else that I wouldn't mind having if you can't make the above... I have two girls graduating this year. One from high school and the other from college. The one from High School is Brittany (and if you could make the hat green, I would love it). The other is Danielle (and the hat maroon).

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=4

But if you can't do any of them, I am ok with too. THANK you for doing all of this for all of us!
__________________
Shelley DLR - '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '12; WDW - '97, '10; Disney Cruise '13


Last edited by yellowrosedtxn; 04-02-2013 at 01:18 PM.
yellowrosedtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #1568
SparklesofHope
Earning My Ears
 
SparklesofHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California
Posts: 49

Request

Hi Eva,

May I please request a Disney Magic cruise ship design with Mickey head life preserver and Captain Mickey with:

The Chou Family
June 8-15, 2013
Mediterranean Cruise

I would have posted a link, but I didn't see one for the Magic.

Than you so much for sharing your talent and time!!
__________________
Me DH DS (12) DS (11) Kona

WDW 1984; Christmas 2010 Hilton Bonnet Creek
Disneyland, CA--Too many to count!
1st DCL cruise--Magic in the Med 6/2013
SparklesofHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #1569
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by aafdmom View Post
Hi Eva....would very much if you could make these for me!! Please Thankyou !!

Sue




http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1643688a.png

one that says Mike on one ear and May 2-6 on the other and Wonder and another with Tyler on one ear and same as above on the other ear.


http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf85a7978.png

one that says Katie and May 2-6 on the other ear and Wonder
another that says Sue and the same as above on the other ear.


http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8685f2dd.png

on the bottom....The Reynolds Family May 2-6...on the top would like Miami-Key West-Nassau-Castaway Cay.

also wondering if you have a Sports Mickey Head with Baltimore Orioles?

Thank you very much again!!!
I don't but I made one for you.











__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #1570
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrosedtxn View Post
I honestly don't remember which one I wanted. I THINK it was this one:
http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...15759600808602

If possible, can I get two of these? Both for Disney Fantasy, 2013.
1st one that has: Shelley, Danielle, Brittany - Left Ear; Cruise Logo - Right ear.
2nd one that has Louis, Joshua Left Ear; Cruise Logo Right Ear.

I like these Mickey heads, but I really like the gold fancy lettering as well.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...5c82a.png.html (I am easy though, whatever is easy for you, I am good with.)

I found something else that I wouldn't mind having if you can't make the above... I have two girls graduating this year. One from high school and the other from college. The one from High School is Brittany (and if you could make the hat green, I would love it). The other is Danielle (and the hat maroon).

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=4

But if you can't do any of them, I am ok with too. THANK you for doing all of this for all of us!
The first link you included is the Yellow/Black keep calm and cruise on mickey head. So you want names on the left ear and Disney Fantasy 2013 for both and cruise logo on the right?
I'm really confused.










__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #1571
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesofHope View Post
Hi Eva,

May I please request a Disney Magic cruise ship design with Mickey head life preserver and Captain Mickey with:

The Chou Family
June 8-15, 2013
Mediterranean Cruise

I would have posted a link, but I didn't see one for the Magic.

Than you so much for sharing your talent and time!!


__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #1572
Bonifay5
Earning My Ears
 
Bonifay5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 26

Thanks so much for doing this...you are awesome!




Just put Tristan on the ear



1 for Braden and 1 for Cannon



The Bonifay's May 10-18 2013



Matteo on the ear

Last edited by Bonifay5; 04-02-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Bonifay5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #1573
SparklesofHope
Earning My Ears
 
SparklesofHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California
Posts: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post


Thank you SO much!! I love these! I'll be printing one for my in-laws as well.
__________________
Me DH DS (12) DS (11) Kona

WDW 1984; Christmas 2010 Hilton Bonnet Creek
Disneyland, CA--Too many to count!
1st DCL cruise--Magic in the Med 6/2013
SparklesofHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #1574
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesofHope View Post
Thank you SO much!! I love these! I'll be printing one for my in-laws as well.
You're very welcome.
Have a great cruise.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #1575
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonifay5 View Post
Thanks so much for doing this...you are awesome!




Just put Tristan on the ear



1 for Braden and 1 for Cannon



The Bonifay's May 10-18 2013



Matteo on the ear








__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: