Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
Harters2WDW
Mouseketeer

Making Trip Payment Online...

I was able to make a payment for my trip online a few weeks ago, tried today and can't find it. I did the online chat and the CM told me I can only make full payment. I know I did this before! Is it really not available anymore??

TIA!
March 2009 Coronado Springs * March 2011 Caribbean Beach Resort * August 2012 Pop Century * June 2013 Port Orleans Riverside * Thanksgiving 2013 All-Star Movies * July 2014 All-Star Sports * March 2015 Disney Dream

Follow our Disney adventures on Instagram #Harters2WDW
Harters2WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
zummi525
Mouseketeer

We have always been able to make partial payments online try calling a castmember to make a payment over the phone
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
Harters2WDW
Mouseketeer

I was trying to avoid the call...last fee phone calls have been torturous and taken forever!!
March 2009 Coronado Springs * March 2011 Caribbean Beach Resort * August 2012 Pop Century * June 2013 Port Orleans Riverside * Thanksgiving 2013 All-Star Movies * July 2014 All-Star Sports * March 2015 Disney Dream

Old 04-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
BSUSUE
Earning My Ears

I just made a payment today on the new website, logged in and towards the top where it says your amount owing it will have a blue highlighted details click on that and it will come to a place to make a payment , i paid a partial amount.
Hope it helps.. thats one of my favorite reasons for booking through disney. This is my first post but long time lurker.

So you go to reservations, then view details and it takes a second on my computer but up at the top of the details it says amount owed, and payments made and then there is a blue make payments click on that.

Last edited by BSUSUE; 04-01-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Walked it through again
BSUSUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
wdwnomad
DIS Veteran

Not sure if it is still the case but the "new" Disney site has a hard time (i.e. most of the time doesn't let you) make online payments.

The work around is to use the "old" Disney site. To get to it, log into the new My Disney Experience Site. Scroll down to the bottom where it says order park maps. Click on that and you should be taken to the "old" Disney site where you can pull up your reservation and make a payment.
All Star Sports - Sept 2008
All Star Music - Dec 2008, Dec 2009
Coronado Springs - Aug 2009, Aug 2011
Port Orleans - Riverside - Aug 2010
Beach Club - Dec 2010, Dec 2013
Boardwalk - Aug 2012
Old Key West - Aug 2014

wdwnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #6
Harters2WDW
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUSUE View Post
I just made a payment today on the new website, logged in and towards the top where it says your amount owing it will have a blue highlighted details click on that and it will come to a place to make a payment , i paid a partial amount.
Hope it helps.. thats one of my favorite reasons for booking through disney. This is my first post but long time lurker.

So you go to reservations, then view details and it takes a second on my computer but up at the top of the details it says amount owed, and payments made and then there is a blue make payments click on that.
I'm trying that when I get home tonight! I have my giftcard at home (4x bonus points at Kroger just ended -- woohoo!).

And welcome out or lurkdom!

Old 04-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
BSUSUE
Earning My Ears

thank you and i hoped it worked for you!
BSUSUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
JVig
Mouseketeer

I've been making payments online, but had an awful time finding where to do it at first.

You log in, then click "My Reservations" under "My Disney Experience". Then where it shows your resort reservation, click "View Details." Then a pop up will come up. You have to wait now - my computer took almost 15 second before it shouwed the "Balance Due" on the top left corner of the pop up. Once that shows, you click Make a Payment.

Hope that helps!
JVig is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: