Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #901
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
MK, CR, TTC, Poly, GF.
Dani Glad Krystal asked that question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Good morning everyone....just FYI the summer offer is up online in case anyone wants to book with it! I have a problem, stalking discounts even though I am not using it!
jenny I do the same even priced out a Poly trip even though no way we will be going in the summer ever again lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I was looking at the offer this morning and our best bet is staying put at GF HRH was checking out the pool pics yesterday and LOVES it! I know there's not a lot of love for the new shallower pool....but we will happily enjoy it Fronteier released summer airfares which means promo codes will get sent out soon...we are most likely driving anyway.
But June wouldn't be as hot.....

wookieThank you for the pics
Jeanette The pics of the courtyard pool looks nice ,all for zero entry but not a fan of the new fenceing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
I think we're going with a deluxe room at the CR!!! Now I just have to convince DH we should do 2 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacations at Sea World and 6 nights at WDW, instead of just 5. :-)
Krystal book quick the Deluxe rooms are hard to come by as there are only 3 request 1st floor if you want a patio 2nd and 3rd floors do not have balconies.

Good Morning to everyone !

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 04-02-2013, 09:10 AM   #902
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Hey Guys!

Just popping in with 16 days to go until our trip. I'm at work right now, so no time to catch up, but I wanted to let you know that I finally heard about my raise. They ended up bumping me up $4000 in total, so I'll take it. Though the $10k I asked for would have been nice. Can't get everything I want I guess.

That on top of the $3k that DH just got bumped makes me pretty happy I guess.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #903
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Hey Guys!

Just popping in with 16 days to go until our trip. I'm at work right now, so no time to catch up, but I wanted to let you know that I finally heard about my raise. They ended up bumping me up $4000 in total, so I'll take it. Though the $10k I asked for would have been nice. Can't get everything I want I guess.

Congrates on the raises! And............

whoo hoo for 16Days!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 04-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #904
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hi Rcers, does anyone know the code for the general public summer offer? I looked WDWinfo and at Mousesavers.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #905
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Good morning ladies

Wookie: Lovely photos. Now I want to go to Seaworld!

MM: Yeeeeeah for 16!

Koh: SWEET! (I almost booked the Deluxe but my weirdness got in the way, so I went for the regular GV room instead. ) Did the full-court press from Melissa and Magic sway you?

~~------------------------~~

Off to Target ... again. I think they might put my photo up by the door -- like for Employee of the Month but for Most Visits of the Month or Most Money Blown. Need to buy some warm soccer clothes for Miss M since our spring doesn't seem like it'll ever show up.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #906
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
Wookie, that sounds like a great trip, minus the snafu at the restaurant. Thanlks for sharing, and all the pics!

Thank You!!! Mr. Toad was my fave as a kid, so that is on my must-do list. Brian always loved 20,000 leagues...so that is on the list too, even though it has been re-done. Of course we have to do Cars Land as well, As for shows, I'd love to see World of Color, and I hear the Aladin show is great too. Just not sure how much we can fit in, as I know it will be MOBBED. I would love to do the Matterhorn and California Screamin, but he is not a roller coaster guy, so I may skip those depending on lines (hopefully I can just do single rider line, if they have it there) Thanls fot the input...personal likes/dislikes are much better than any guidebook.

Sounds fun! I love hearing about everyone's trips too! We usually only get to go every other year, so am spoiled with 3 trips this year. I love to live vicariously through other peoples trips!

Let's break open the Disney Math book....
FYI - Carsland should be done at rope drop. Even then there will be a line to the left once they let you in the hub area to wait for the actual rope drop. This line will be for a FP for Radiator Springs. There is a single rider line but it isn't always open all day everyday. And if it is open I have seen the wait to be 50 minutes! Even if you don't go on any of the rides be sure and wander around as it is so well done.

Spoiler Alert: Radiator Springs is very much like Test Track but slower and cuter.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #907
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey Guys!

Yay for the raises!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #908
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey Guys!

Old 04-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #909
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Good morning ladies

Wookie: Lovely photos. Now I want to go to Seaworld!

MM: Yeeeeeah for 16!

Koh: SWEET! (I almost booked the Deluxe but my weirdness got in the way, so I went for the regular GV room instead. ) Did the full-court press from Melissa and Magic sway you?

~~------------------------~~

Off to Target ... again. I think they might put my photo up by the door -- like for Employee of the Month but for Most Visits of the Month or Most Money Blown. Need to buy some warm soccer clothes for Miss M since our spring doesn't seem like it'll ever show up.
Hehehe. Your weirdness? And yes, darn DISers are persuasive!!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 04-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #910
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Hey Guys!

Yay for 16 days!!! on raises for both you and DH!!! That is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
FYI - Carsland should be done at rope drop. Even then there will be a line to the left once they let you in the hub area to wait for the actual rope drop. This line will be for a FP for Radiator Springs. There is a single rider line but it isn't always open all day everyday. And if it is open I have seen the wait to be 50 minutes! Even if you don't go on any of the rides be sure and wander around as it is so well done.

Spoiler Alert: Radiator Springs is very much like Test Track but slower and cuter.
Cool! Thanks for the tips!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #911
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am going to see how far I can get catching up before I have to get in the car to get the kids.

Linda - I have a friend who was just at DL and said how crazy busy Cars Land still is, sounds like it is worth it though.

Miss - about your picture by the door at Target, that is how I feel about the grocery store. I even have the full converstaions with the guy who delivers the bread, I know his whole life story, LOL! Hope you find what you need at Target today, they did NOT have what I needed today and I walked out with NOTHING

MAGIC - I'll check my emails and few websites I use to see if I can find the GP code if yo havent gotten it already.

Candace - HAPPY DAY Congrats!!!!

Piglets Mommy - YAY on DL My kids are really pushing to go, but it is so hard to justify since we live 3 hours from WDW. One day we will get there

SRiley1985 - welcome

Koh977 - I really think you are going to be happy. We honeslty loved having everything under one roof (for the most part). We even made the trek to the GW to do a couple loads of laundry and it was not a bad walk to and from the tower at all. We honestly loved walking right into the MK in the morning.

Jeanette - I saw those rollling eyes, are you thinking June instead of August now???? I hope you enjoyed your mental health day yesterday, you totally deserved it

Ugh, got to run, will try to finish catching up latter.

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 04-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #912
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Wookie! Thanks for sharing....and love the pics of you and the fam! Looks great feeling the dolphins. Now I can finally 'see' you when you are posting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
wookie LOVE your photos! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
wookie Great pics, Thanks for shareing. Bob would love to go to the Alamo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
wookie thanks for the pictures. Looks like a great time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
wookieThank you for the pics
Thanks y'all. We really did have a great time. We did spend a lot more than we expected (or more than what the DH expected. I don't think we bought anything at Sea World that wasn't at least $20 each time. Well except the one time we just bought 4 waters, and that was almost $12.

The DH was surprised at how many pictures I took, which was almost 800. I just told him that I kept pressing the button to take pictures because you never knew when a dolphin or whale would pop up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRiley1985 View Post
Well, in officially a resort changer lol! Just used the summer offer to book Pop instead of CSR. I'm a little nervous about going back to a value since I had such a terrible experience at AsMu last year

It's only for one night before we check into BCV so I will probably survive LOL!
It shouldn't be bad for just one night. We stayed at the Pop this last June and we didn't care for the rooms, especially the beds.

Quote:
Hey Guys!

WOO HOO!! Only 16 days!!!
Grats on the raises!!

Ugh, I just wish Disney would announce FD already. There is nothing new about our WDW trip to announce. We're still at the BC in a GV room for 9/9-14/13. Now I'm off to get caught up on some school work before class.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 04-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #913
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Wookie, love seeing all the fam pix and hearing about your trip. We always spend more than we think we will on vacations And I just keep on pressing the button too on my camera, in the hopes that 1/4 come out good!

Koh, hope you can convince DH on the 6 Disney days!! and CR suite room is very sweet!!

MM, congrats on the raises for you and DH!! and Disney is 16 days!!

SRiley1985 Welcome to the RC thread! POP is a fun resort, having stayed there several times myself... and you are moving over to BCV after the one night, so it seems a good time to try a value again.

Magic, haven't see the GP code as yet. The DIS has it listed as "summer offer" you might give that a try.

Miss, Target will be greeting you by first name soon....

Melissa, sent Pas a text right after I read her post... and she assured me that August and the GF still stands...

Piglets Mommy Hope Martina feels better I'm happy that DL is coming together for you guys...

GG, thanks for the DL info! Just hearing about DL makes me so want to go!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi to all I've missed! Busy at work and leaving early for Sam's doctor appt.

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #914
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Just thought I would share an almost RC for May, I called to check on the WL deluxe room for the same dates....$3800!!! "Ummmm thanks for checking we will keep what we have!" The CM kind of laughed at me....how rude!

Things over here are prickly between DH and I today....he said I stress him out more than his work ever could. Huh?? Vacation talk stresses him out?

Whatever. Sometimes I think I should not involve him at all in the planning and just tell him when to show up.

JanetB: I may be popping over to that Pop thread of yours soon!

Jeanette: Only 2 more days??? I didn't like that comment you made about an ER patient threatening your life....WTH???

Miss: Boy I wish we could be Target buddies!! When does Miss M start soccer? The girls start May 24 weekend.

Piglets Mommy: So exciting about DL!!!

Linda: You are such a wealth of knowledge about DL...I love it!

Melissa: I can literally picture you trying to get all caught up while running around! You sound like a good multi-tasker!

Koh: Did you decide on CR deluxe room? Sounds great!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #915
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Wookie, love seeing all the fam pix and hearing about your trip. We always spend more than we think we will on vacations And I just keep on pressing the button too on my camera, in the hopes that 1/4 come out good!
That's what I was doing with the pictures. I took a lot more than the almost 800. I only kept the non-blurry ones, or the ones that weren't just of a splash. I ended up with a lot of just splash pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hi to all I've missed! Busy at work and leaving early for Sam's doctor appt.
I hope all goes well at the doctor

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: