Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
mrichards28
Earning My Ears

Annual Passholder Summer Special Offer Rumors?

Hello! My fiance and I are getting married this July and will be honeymooning in DW August 3rd-18th, at the Polynesian. I know...15 nights! We're crazy. But I have always wanted to stay at the Polynesian.

I was wondering if anyone knew any details about when the summer deals would be coming out for annual passholders? Right now, there is a deal through June 3rd.

I was hoping it would come out today, along with the new public summer offer. We have booked with that just in case. But we want to have the dining plan, so it would be easier if an AP offer came out.

Thanks in advance everyone!
mrichards28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
Marionnette
Wishing On A Star
I stop in the middle and make others step over me while pretending not to understand English

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrichards28 View Post
Hello! My fiance and I are getting married this July and will be honeymooning in DW August 3rd-18th, at the Polynesian. I know...15 nights! We're crazy. But I have always wanted to stay at the Polynesian.

I was wondering if anyone knew any details about when the summer deals would be coming out for annual passholders? Right now, there is a deal through June 3rd.

I was hoping it would come out today, along with the new public summer offer. We have booked with that just in case. But we want to have the dining plan, so it would be easier if an AP offer came out.

Thanks in advance everyone!
According to Mousavers.com, the release dates for Summer AP discounts in the past have been the following:
Released 3/24/10:
Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/4/10-8/14/10, exp. 8/14/10

Released on 4/25/11:
20%-35% off Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/3/11-8/13/11, exp. 8/13/11

Released on 5/9/12
5%-30% off Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/15/12-8/14/12, exp. 8/14/12
It looks like they have been announcing the Summer AP discounts later and later each year.

Marionnette is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
mrichards28
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionnette View Post
According to Mousavers.com, the release dates for Summer AP discounts in the past have been the following:
Released 3/24/10:
Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/4/10-8/14/10, exp. 8/14/10

Released on 4/25/11:
20%-35% off Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/3/11-8/13/11, exp. 8/13/11

Released on 5/9/12
5%-30% off Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/15/12-8/14/12, exp. 8/14/12
It looks like they have been announcing the Summer AP discounts later and later each year.
Thank you for that! That definitely gives me a better feel for it. It'll come eventually...
mrichards28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
jperrot1
DIS Veteran

This is posted on mousesaver just a couple days ago: "save up to 30% on Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays, most nights 6/13/13 – 8/14/13." It is a general discount and I think the Poly will be 30% off but I can't say for sure because I didn't call to confirm. I don't think you are crazy as the Poly is a dream resort and you are getting married so Have you looked into club level? The Poly club level experience is an experience that cannot be explained! OK. Now you can call me crazy.
jperrot1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annual passholder, special offer, summer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: