Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #16
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

March 23 Continued: UH OH!! What did I do!!!

Up next we decided to go ride Alice in Wonderland. (Sorry no pictures. ) We managed to chase the White Rabbit down the rabbit whole and made it past the Queen of Hearts with our heads still attached. We als0 survived a Merry Unbirthday Party where instead of candles they used dynamite!!! UH OH!!! That crazy Mad Hatter!!

After that my DD wanted to ride the Tea Cups. So off went my DH, DD and baby DS to ride. While they were on it I took some video and pictures.

Jeremy seeing if the White Rabbit was home.

I guess no one is home.

Hereís DH, DD and Baby DS (guess I shouldnít be calling him a baby anymore since he is 2 Ĺ).

Then I had a major OH SHOOT moment!!! I dropped the camera right on the lens!!! The next couple pictures turned out like this:

Needless to say DH wasnít too happy with me and was trying to figure out WTH I had done and if the camera was going to work again. So while I took DD to the potty he messed with the camera.

Thank goodness he got it working again!!! (Thatís Alice in Wonderland to the right and the Matterhorn to the left and we were looking towards the front of the park.)

Proving the camera still worked:

At this time we went and rode the Storybook Boats (sorry no pictures, Iíll try to pull some from other trips to share) and then back into Fantasyland to ride Casey Jrs. Train. Itís cute and James and DH are train fans so we try to ride it at least once a trip.

Waiting to get on.

We were caged like a bunch of monkeys!!

After that we finally went and rode the Happiest cruise that ever sailed: Itís a Small World (again no pictures). Sarah was finally happy as we were riding her favorite ride. Afterwards we decided to meet a Princess we havenít taken the time to see yet: Merida.

She went to say Hi to Jeremy but he was being shy! This boy does not like to meet the princesses.

Up next weíre off to see some more friends and James gets to ride his first coaster!!! Does he like it?

Wait this isn't the way to WDW! TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3346971
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: