Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #11
LizJoy
Dis Veteran Wannabe

Wow!! I'm still in the top 10 of the ADR Guessing Game! How exciting!

Before I offer up my choices for this week, I just wanted to comment on your experience with the Disney Rumor board. I often visit the disABILITIES board. While most contributors offer up friendly tips and compassionate answers, there have been some really snarky comments. Our oldest son is severely autistic and non verbal. He vocalizes loudly and flaps when he is excited. He is six years old. His twin brothers are five and his baby sister is two. We enjoy quality family time and often visit area zoos and museums, but it is difficult to make sure everyone gets the most out of the experience. We took our first family trip to Disney World in January of 2012. It was the BEST time of our lives. We were welcomed with open arms and everyone was unbelievably accommodating. We were finally able to just relax and enjoy each other without having to worry about the impatient and intolerant individuals we usually have the pleasure of meeting while out and about. Maybe we were just lucky and never encountered obnoxious guests or CMs, but I find that hard to believe. My point is (after ALL that!) that you get what you pay for. Yes, Disney is a business, but it is an exceptional business. It is a place where ALL families can go and have the kind of life experiences that will be cherished and remembered forever.

Okay...now I'll step off my soapbox! Onto my choices:
Signature/Celebrity: Citricos
Character Dinner: Be Our Guest
Table Service: Boma
Counter Service: Casey's

ADR Choice: Cinderella's Royal Table

Finally, I just want to say that the videos are wonderful. What a generous and thoughtful thing to do. And Maddie's sparkly skirt is my favorite so far. I would so buy one for my daughter if you do ever open that Etsy store!

Desperately Awaiting Our Next Disney Adventure
LizJoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: