DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 09:53 PM   #301
TeresaNJ

Knows the tricks to get the Tag Fairies' attention! Likes all pretty colors Gets teary when she hears Garth sing "The Dance"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenly777 View Post
Yeah, for you! Where and when did you get? My wl for OKW HH did the same disappearing act, then came through.
We are going October 19th-26th at VWL. I had booked a 2BR at the 11 month window at VWL with the points I had from that contract, but had to book a 1BR and studio at BCV with points from that contract. Then at the 7 month window, which was last Thursday, I tried to switch the BCV rooms to VWL, but the studio didn't have the first three nights available, and the 1 BR was missing the first night. Waitlisted them, and the studio came through the next day, with the first night of the 1BR coming through today.

Sisters, Sisters...December 2012 TR...BWV & VWL
TeresaNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #302
papertraveller
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaNJ View Post
I noticed my waitlist was missing from my front page yesterday afternoon, but it was still listed when I clicked on the waitlist icon. I kept checking all afternoon and evening, but it was still listed on the waitlist, but not on my front page. This afternoon, I got an email at 3:34pm, with my new, updated vacation itinerary. Yay! I guess the waitlist disappearing off the front page is a clue that it's going to come through soon!
Fingers crossed. I had to waitlist a day in the middle of an OKW stay in the summer. This morning I noticed that it disappeared from my front page. Now I'm going to anxiously checking to see if it comes through!!
2009 WDW @ Poly;
2010 Aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern); August first trip home @ BLT; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2011 AKL Kidani; Vero Beach; Disney Magic (Western); BLT ; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Royal Palms;
2012 Beach Club Villas; Wilderness Lodge; Disney Magic (Eastern); Vero Beach; BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2013 BLT; Disney Fantasy (Eastern); Wilderness Lodge; OKW-BLT; December Marriott's Cypress Harbor;
2014 OKW; Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve;
papertraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2013, 07:57 AM   #303
kenly777
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertraveller View Post

Fingers crossed. I had to waitlist a day in the middle of an OKW stay in the summer. This morning I noticed that it disappeared from my front page. Now I'm going to anxiously checking to see if it comes through!!
Pixie dust for you! This is a very good sign. What type of room and what week?

Many years of staying off site before 1990, 1990 CBR Honeymoon, 1999 CSR, 2005 Rental House, 2008 SS, 2010 Rental House, 2012 POR, 2013 OKW/BCV, 2014 BWV
kenly777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #304
bocaj1431
Mouseketeer

I don't know if this helps but, I did not get the days I wanted for BLT studio TP view, so every day I would check availability several times a day, so far I have added 7 days by checking myself. I have just one more to go to make the 10 day vacation. I have the one day wait listed but keep checking.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:42 PM   #305
papertraveller
DIS Veteran

Wait list came through this afternoon! Thanks for the pixie dust.

We're all set to spend three days at Old Key West, basic studio in the third week of August. Thought it was odd in the first place that I could get the Tuesday and the Thursday, but not the Wednesday.
2009 WDW @ Poly;
2010 Aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern); August first trip home @ BLT; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2011 AKL Kidani; Vero Beach; Disney Magic (Western); BLT ; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Royal Palms;
2012 Beach Club Villas; Wilderness Lodge; Disney Magic (Eastern); Vero Beach; BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2013 BLT; Disney Fantasy (Eastern); Wilderness Lodge; OKW-BLT; December Marriott's Cypress Harbor;
2014 OKW; Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve;
papertraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #306
LVSWL
I may have to rethink whether or not I want to do this
I LOVE anything with goat cheese. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a goat!
My aunt would give me coke and some pecans to keep me quiet

We just cancelled October 15-25 at VWL. Picked up 10 nights at BWV. Hope someone enjoys those nights we dropped. I noticed that 3 nights were picked up right away. Good luck everyone!

When life kicks you, let it kick you forward- Kay Yow
LVSWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #307
kenly777
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertraveller View Post
Wait list came through this afternoon! Thanks for the pixie dust.

We're all set to spend three days at Old Key West, basic studio in the third week of August. Thought it was odd in the first place that I could get the Tuesday and the Thursday, but not the Wednesday.
Congrats! I had a feeling that was the day you were looking for as we are there the same week and while watching for our BC wait list for the end of our trip to go through, I kept checking occupancy at OKW. I was very surprised to see that day not available. Now there are a few more also unavailable. (PS our BC still hasn't come through yet )

Many years of staying off site before 1990, 1990 CBR Honeymoon, 1999 CSR, 2005 Rental House, 2008 SS, 2010 Rental House, 2012 POR, 2013 OKW/BCV, 2014 BWV
kenly777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #308
MARY-IN-OH
DIS Veteran

A few days into the 7 month window, tried to switch from home resort to BWV September stay (9th - 14th) standard view. Thurs the 12th wasn't available and still isn't. So at least for now, I have BWV 3 nts Standard view, 1 night pool/garden view, and then back to a standard view. Kind of funny, but not funny, fingers crossed!!
-mary
Dec 98 ASMu- - March 04 Pop- - Dec 06 OKW/Pop- -Sept 07 POFQ- - Oct 07 ASMo - - May 08 Pop/OKW - - Jan09 SSR- -Sept 09 BWV- -Dec 09 ASMo/OKW - -June 10 Pop/BCV- -Sept 10 AKV Kidani - -MAY 20, 2011 SSR/AKV JAMBO - - SEPT 9, 2011 - CBR & BWV STD VIEW 2 NTS BCV 1BR, and 4 NTS BWV 1BR STD SEPT 16 to 22nd 2012 Feb 5-12, 2013 - 2 nts POR royal room & 5 nights SSR- - Sept 7-8, 2 nts CBR and Sept 9-14, 5 nts at BWV Std view- - - Upcoming: DEC 10 - 17, 2013 SPLIT STAY OKW/SSR w/DH
MARY-IN-OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #309
shortypots
DIS Veteran

We are waitlisted for Beach Club Oct 11-13 in a studio (currently at VWL) and a 2bd at beach club for Oct 13-20. Doubt we will get it, so glad we have VWL.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #310
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

I'm glad some are getting what they want!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #311
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

I fully realize I have no shot getting into BWV the first week of Dec....I hesitated and now I'm paying for it. So, I just want a studio, anywhere, to lay my head. I figure it will most likely be either SSR or OKW. Here's hoping there's room for me someplace!!

goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #312
LVSWL
I may have to rethink whether or not I want to do this
I LOVE anything with goat cheese. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a goat!
My aunt would give me coke and some pecans to keep me quiet

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4tink View Post
I fully realize I have no shot getting into BWV the first week of Dec....I hesitated and now I'm paying for it. So, I just want a studio, anywhere, to lay my head. I figure it will most likely be either SSR or OKW. Here's hoping there's room for me someplace!!
Do you own at BCV? There is a one bedroom starting Dec 1 for 7 nights :D

When life kicks you, let it kick you forward- Kay Yow
LVSWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #313
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSWL View Post
Do you own at BCV? There is a one bedroom starting Dec 1 for 7 nights :D
Nope, own at BLT and BWV! And I'm traveling solo, so don't need more than a studio. Something will show up at my 7 month window....hopefully.

goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:15 AM   #314
n2mm
aka WALTSGIRL

Looks like my DD's waitlist is not going through. She is booked in a standard studio Jambo, but since it's only 1 night, I took a chance and waitlisted for a value studio. I figured since it's 1 night, the chance is better than most and it saves a couple of points. Since I don't want points going into holding, it will expire this Saturday. No big deal really, just curious if it would go through. Generally I rarely to never get a waitlist.

n2mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #315
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

I'm still waiting, June 24, BLT standard view 1 bedroom.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: