Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #16
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescaa View Post
MK: Stitch's great escape, i have to agree with everyone else. You expect so much of the ride and then you go on it and your like oh thats it?

AK: I hate the dinosaur ride thats really realistic (I think its just called Dinosaur), as a kid i sat on the end seat and it traumatized me, i could barely keep my eyes open. I'll still go on the ride just I cant sit on the end.

HS: Toy Story Midway Mania. Ok, the time when I always go to Disney there are never any lines the biggest wait would be like 20mins on even the most popular rides, but this ride always seems to have 40- 1 hour wait. So when it first came out we waited an hour for this ride and to me I feel like its literally the same as the buzz lightyear ride in MK with 3D glasses.

Epcot: Living With the Land. We always get fast passes for Soarin' and we always find ourselves going on this ride to kill time because its right next to Soarin'. I guess its relaxing after walking around the park all day but tbh its so boring
I agree with you with the wait for Toy Story Mania. It is SO LONG! One time, I think it was almost 3 hours. You have to get to HS really early so you can get a fastpass.

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.

DIRECTIONER!
Disney is love, Disney is life.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
"Some infinities are larger than other infinities." ~TFIOS

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #17
PrincessTori96
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorex5 View Post
Magic Kingdom: That darned Great Escape.... It makes me sad, as Stitch is my all time FAVORITE character!

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids. I've been on many rides similar to this, and Kali just cant keep up with them! Boring, too slow, blaaaaaah.

Hollywood Studios: Weeeeeell.... Hmmm.... Honestly i like em all!

Epcot: Oh dont even get me started. FIGMENT.... It HAS to go! I love the concept, but the execution.... Nyblrg! I had an imaginary friend as a kid (still kinda do) that represented my figment of imagination, and there was just not enough magic in this figment. Then that 3 Cabellaros ride... Oh jeez. I still have fun on Small World for heavens sake, my expectations are not wild.

And now, some Pessimism Awards

Worst Seats: Tower of Terror
Worst Smell: Peter Pan's Flight
Most Boring: Hall of Presidents
Worst Effects: Peter Pan (nostalgic value saves it)
Most Obnoxious: Primeval Whirl (the ride is great, but the scenery irritates me. Why is most of dinoland cartoony? I liked REAL dinosaurs as a kid)
Have you ever researched the backstory for primeval whirl? It explains why Chester and Herster's is all cartoony and why the rest of the area is very scientific.

How can you read this? It doesn't have any pictures!
I'm just a princess enjoying my adventures through Walt Disney World every weekend...
PrincessTori96 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2013, 07:05 AM   #18
batman123
Earning My Ears

least fave rides

mk: its a small world cuz its boring and annoying
epcot: none
ak: dinosaur its ruff
hs:none
batman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
spursboy13
Galactic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermist20 View Post
I agree with you with the wait for Toy Story Mania. It is SO LONG! One time, I think it was almost 3 hours. You have to get to HS really early so you can get a fastpass.
I agree. I only spend about half a day there. I usually do everything that I want by about 11, then i eat lunch and take the boat EPCOT. Then I go back for Fantasmic.

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." - Kingdom Hearts
"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King
"Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it." -A Nightmare Before Christmas
"I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now" -The Incredibles
spursboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #20
Orreed
Olivia

I am only doing rides I have ridden. Thank goodness I have never seen Stitch or Sounds Dangerous.

Magic Kingdom: it's a small world (This ride annoys me. I have to ride it three times at Disneyland..)
EPOCT: Spaceship Earth. (It's a cool ride, but my dad and I where very nervous about those cars. I felt like I was going to fall off the track. Plus it did not take our picture, boo. I consider this the most terrifying ride at Disney, and I love thrill rides.)
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Tour. (I don't mind it actually, but the first part is boring. Honestly I like all the rides I have ridden at Hollywood Studios. The costuming part is neat.)
Animal Kingdom: It's Tough to Be a Bug. (I hated the bugs "crawling" all over me.)
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
I am only doing rides I have ridden. Thank goodness I have never seen Stitch or Sounds Dangerous.

Magic Kingdom: it's a small world (This ride annoys me. I have to ride it three times at Disneyland..)
EPOCT: Spaceship Earth. (It's a cool ride, but my dad and I where very nervous about those cars. I felt like I was going to fall off the track. Plus it did not take our picture, boo. I consider this the most terrifying ride at Disney, and I love thrill rides.)
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Tour. (I don't mind it actually, but the first part is boring. Honestly I like all the rides I have ridden at Hollywood Studios. The costuming part is neat.)
Animal Kingdom: It's Tough to Be a Bug. (I hated the bugs "crawling" all over me.)
Why do you have to ride It's A Small World 3 times? That's just It's A Small World overload!

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.

DIRECTIONER!
Disney is love, Disney is life.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
"Some infinities are larger than other infinities." ~TFIOS

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #22
YensidMickey
I love the Mac & Cheese @ Disney

Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan's Flight. Not that this is my least favorite, but the wait line is always 45 minutes which isn't worth waiting for the actual ride haha.

Epcot: Living With The Land. I can't stand this lol

Hollywood Studios: Lights, Motor, Action! I've seen this way too many times...

Animal Kingdom: Primeval Whirl. I hate spinning rides...
YensidMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #23
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermist20 View Post
Why do you have to ride It's A Small World 3 times? That's just It's A Small World overload!
Yes it was!It was my little sister's favorite ride.
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #24
expeditioneverestgrl
DIS Veteran

Disagree

Well, first of all, I pretty much disagree with all of you guys.

Magic Kingdom: Don't have a least favorite ride
Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur (ugh, I close my eyes every single time)
Epcot: None
HS: Great Movie Ride can get boring sometimes once you've seen everything a million times, they really need to update it!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #25
Cinderella8
"It doesn't matter how young we are. We don't have to be official. When the Atmos needs us, the Storm Hawks will be there." -Aerrow

MK: The teacups! riding it five times really hurts the stomach
AK: None
EPCOT: Figment of Your Imagination
HS: None
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #26
PlutotheGreat
"You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far."

Magic Kingdom:Can't really think of one.

Animal Kingdom:Triceratops Spin simply because its a Dumbo clone and its the only bad ride I can think of at the moment

Hollywood Studios: There isn't really any ride here I dislike so I would say Backlot Tour because it always feel too long, and I think there are some good ways to update it (same goes for the Great Movie Ride).

Epcot: No rides, but for attractions I would say Innoventions. It doesn't feel as interactive and fun as it once did, most likely because of my age now. I usually just see it as a diversion and try to skip it.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #27
PrincessTess
Curiouser and curiouser

Magic Kingdom- Stitch's Great Escape. Like for real. That ride needs to go.
Epcot- I don't know the name of it.. But the ride in Mexico used to be fun to go on and make fun of for being cheesy.. but now with the Three Caballeros, I personally just hate it.
Hollywood Studios- American Idol Experience...
Animal Kingdom- It's Tough to be a Bug

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is,
it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would."
-Alice

PrincessTess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #28
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

Magic Kingdom- Stitch's Great Escape. They make it seem like something's going to happen, but you just sit there and get burped on. Everything else is perfect
Epcot- None, Epcot's perfect
Hollywood Studios- Lights, Motor, Action! idk I just hate it.
Animal Kingdom- None

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

MickeyisBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #29
princess0511
Earning My Ears

lets see ..........

MK-none every ride is fun there
ECOT-that Germany ride that is just fun if you just want to sit on a ride
HOLLYWOOD S- TOT I just cant step one foot in that ride idk why
ANIMAL. KINGDOM -exposition everistt as waging cant step one foot in that ride
princess0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #30
Cinderella8
"It doesn't matter how young we are. We don't have to be official. When the Atmos needs us, the Storm Hawks will be there." -Aerrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess0511 View Post
lets see ..........

MK-none every ride is fun there
ECOT-that Germany ride that is just fun if you just want to sit on a ride
HOLLYWOOD S- TOT I just cant step one foot in that ride idk why
ANIMAL. KINGDOM -exposition everistt as waging cant step one foot in that ride
I love TOT and EE!!! And Maelstrom is okay, I find it hilarious that they hAve Fastpasses for it
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: