Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
ajgardner's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 205

What would you do?

Right now we are booked for AKL for 5 nights (through AAA). If I did my calculations correctly, when the general public discounts come out on Tuesday we would save about $500. However, I believe that a room at Poly would be at the same price that we currently have at AKL once the discount hits. So, we are trying to decide if we should save some money and stay at AKL or pay the amount that we were planning on paying anyways and switch over to the Poly. We have never stayed at either so we are not sure what to think. I'm sure we would love both - but what would you do?

(We have only been to Disney World once, a couple years ago. We booked Pop, but my husband walked into the room, said "no way am I staying here" and went to the front desk to change resorts. We ended up at the Wilderness Lodge and loved it, but want to try something new this time.)
myself(39) & DH(43), DD(13) , DS(8)

ajgardner is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.