Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #1396
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

OH NO! You've started another TR and I'm not finished the other! DRAT. Yes I just made your TRs all about ME.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #1397
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaviolet View Post
OH NO! You've started another TR and I'm not finished the other! DRAT. Yes I just made your TRs all about ME.
No worries Lisa (and it IS all about you!) That new report is a PRE-trip report, so it will go slower and have less updates!
Twoboysnmygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #1398
poppinspal
DIS Veteran

Hey guys. I am here and reading. Life is pretty crazy at the moment. I've been working two jobs and found out a couple of weeks ago I have to have a minor surgery to correct three things that have been preventing me from breathing out of my nose and causing me lots of sinus infections. It's involved lots of doctors visits and test. So life will probably remain crazy till I get this done and then I can slow down for a bit.

The good news in all this is the doctor says my running will be better because ill be able to breath properly.

poppinspal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #1399
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppinspal View Post
Hey guys. I am here and reading. Life is pretty crazy at the moment. I've been working two jobs and found out a couple of weeks ago I have to have a minor surgery to correct three things that have been preventing me from breathing out of my nose and causing me lots of sinus infections. It's involved lots of doctors visits and test. So life will probably remain crazy till I get this done and then I can slow down for a bit.

The good news in all this is the doctor says my running will be better because ill be able to breath properly.
Megan, that's great news. Totally. So interesting how it will affect so much for you.

Also, I'm very curious to hear about the second job at the gym. How are you liking it?

Gorgeous days here. Walked down to the water/Harbourfront today. Karen, I'm going to take my camera next time. There's a park on the lake right near me - about 8 to 10 minute walk and the trees - old and huge. Oh the trees - heavenly. Going up to my parents tomorrow. Loads of sunshine and mild weather wasted on a bus ride but what can you do? There will be other days but when spring wants to kiss you it's seems like you have to grab it and not be hours on a bus. Yes I'm being a little complainer. Happy to be there but not happy to get there. That's all.

So 50 something and mild and then suddenly drops below normal temperature early next week - like 30 something!!! WT H? BOO.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Ours is extended as we have Easter Monday.

Last edited by lisaviolet; 03-29-2013 at 06:34 PM.
lisaviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #1400
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Oh my goddess! (LOL...see what I did there?) This thread was sooooo low down my subbed threads.

I have a question for my Goddess friends! I have a couple friends that are training to run the Princess with me in 2014 and I wanted to ask you guys about registering as a team. Is there a purpose to it? What is different about registering as a team or an individual? Is there a discount at all? How does that work when everyone is paying for themselves? Does that make it trickier? Is trickier a word?

Um...I guess that was more than one question! My bad!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #1401
3DisneyKids

I'm having an out-of-body experience
I'll have to experiment on DH's computer
I am so lovin' you right now

I do not recommend registering as a team. It really doesn't mean anything other than in the results section, your team is listed in the standings/placings. And your team name is on your bib instead of your first name. But the downside is that the bib numbers are really weird. Like in the 30,000s. Now, you can still get a good corral placement, but the numbering is all different. There are no discounts or anything for registering as a team. (In fact, it might cost more?) Just wear matching shirts.

3DisneyKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #1402
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DisneyKids View Post
I do not recommend registering as a team. It really doesn't mean anything other than in the results section, your team is listed in the standings/placings. And your team name is on your bib instead of your first name. But the downside is that the bib numbers are really weird. Like in the 30,000s. Now, you can still get a good corral placement, but the numbering is all different. There are no discounts or anything for registering as a team. (In fact, it might cost more?) Just wear matching shirts.
Thank you, thank you! That helps!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: