Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #16
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWQuestie View Post
I think some of those examples are parties traveling together who did not book at the same time.

I was stressing about booking my entire party for Palo and excursions. We were linked for dinner (so we'd be at the same table), but I had CC status and my family members did not. I could book my stateroom earlier than them. Luckily, it all worked out online.
Glad it worked out for you. My DH and I have the same CC status so it should work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmo View Post
We just got back. We had two connecting cabins. We bought the CD and the prints. We didn't have too much trouble with Shutters. I went the first day and bought the CD. I explained that we had two cabins. The CM I spoke with didn't seem to really understand what I wanted when I told him we were in two cabins, but one family. He did say that he would have the lab make a note of it, but he wasn't too convincing. In Shutters we had two books where our pictures were kept, but they only used one. The only pictures we didn't get were the ones where DH was alone (at dinner). No biggie. Just be sure to look on the wall for any that were missed, and have them add it to your account. If I had noticed, I could have gotten the ones of DH.

When I went to pick up the CD, it ended up in my DD5's name and room number, not my room number. I was sure it was going to be empty, since that wasn't the KTTW card we had been using. But it had all of our pictures. So it worked out.

They also didn't swipe the KTTW card everytime. Sometimes they just asked for our room number. Sometimes, they didn't ask for anything, just went on facial recognition.
I'm glad you were able to get the photos yu wanted. We generally do not buy the CD but do buy a few prints so maybe it want be a big deal.

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: