Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #691
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post

My DD never ever ever ever asked for a little brother or sister. We have pets instead.

Absolutely. I do think we do more stuff as a family since there is only the three of us at my house.
Same here. Tay and I do tons since its just the two of us. Plus she loves that I go to all her games and events and never have to split my time.

Quote:

Do not like when my mind is forced to go there, thank you very much. Blech, but seriously....does she even make it to the hospital?

Again with visual. Thanx. My DH is the youngest of 9....and I have heard stories.
Visuals help usually.

Quote:

Hey howdy hey all.

I have to go get some easter candy today, cannot totally fill the kid's easter basket with Kotex.
Fill it with duct tape.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #692
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Hello and first welcome to the new diva Dawn.

To those asking about the migraines thanks so much. Kerri I was feeling a little better yesterday but back to a headache again today. That makes a week today. BLEH. I have almost EVERY trigger known to man and I do watch what I eat but these particular ones are hormonal which is just OH so lovely. I was taking hormones for about 3 or 4 years to combat them but that lead to other issues and so I quit. Now I am back to the 2 week long migraines. OH JOY. SOOO sick of them.

Wendy I feel your pain. I was seriously sick the first three months with katy, also got migraines, ended up in the hospital 3 different times (detached placenta at 10 weeks, kidney stones at 25 and pre-term labor at 35) Then I had a yucky labor but despite ALL of it I did it again with Shelby and other than some morning sickness in the beginning I had a much easier time the 2nd time. And like they say you DO forget about it later. Hard to now cuz it is all so fresh. But you will be amazed how things change. Not saying they will and you may decide this is it for you but just know that it WILL get better!!

So we were supposed to go see Oz tonight. We were going to go last week but the ex said he wanted to go and so we agreed to take the girls together. WHAT was I thinking!!! Every time I think we can put our differences aside and try to do something as a family it gets ruined. You'd think I would learn LOL. So needless to say they are going to their dad's and we are NOT going to the movie. Prob just go see it by myself or wait till out on video. We were also supposed to go to Jelly Belly tomorrow with my group but the gal who organized it didn't check and they are closed tomorrow DOH! So she suggested touring the beer factory next store instead. Uh YEAH. don't think kids would enjoy that. So we are going to skip it LOL.

Tina good luck with your easter plans. Gotta love the rain. WE have the same problem.

Have a good day everyone!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #693
sierranevada
DISDiva

Hey ladies! Welcome to Dawn - you will love this group!

Figure I needed to post because I am not getting the automatic emails from this thread!

Have a great Easter everyone!

sierranevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #694
PlutoRocks
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Nothing wrong with having an only child. Not everyone needs to be a Duggar and have a clown car ******.
This made me laugh - so true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
I am and it feels good. I worked on my hair "charm" (for lack of a better word LOL) last night, it's got pink skulls on it. LOL I have a bandana that I'll be using to hold my hair back and I'm going to put this charm in to hang down, like Captain Jack has. I made the long one yesterday after work, tonight I'll work on a short one. So the bracelet/ring is done and 1 hair charm, I have a necklace and an ear cuff and bracelets for my other arm so I'm pretty much done. I'm trying to figure out earrings, whether I want to make dangly ones or just wear big huge hoops. LOL
Kerri - you must be one of those really creative types - I'm totally jealous! I hope you'll post pictures I would love to see how it all turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Hello and first welcome to the new diva Dawn.

So we were supposed to go see Oz tonight. We were going to go last week but the ex said he wanted to go and so we agreed to take the girls together. WHAT was I thinking!!! Every time I think we can put our differences aside and try to do something as a family it gets ruined. You'd think I would learn LOL. So needless to say they are going to their dad's and we are NOT going to the movie. Prob just go see it by myself or wait till out on video. We were also supposed to go to Jelly Belly tomorrow with my group but the gal who organized it didn't check and they are closed tomorrow DOH! So she suggested touring the beer factory next store instead. Uh YEAH. don't think kids would enjoy that. So we are going to skip it LOL.
Thanks Kelly! I'm sorry about the movie and the tour - two things in one week - very disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post
Hey ladies! Welcome to Dawn - you will love this group!
Thank you! So far I have received such a warm welcome which feels really great!

Second orientation completed for the week - YAY!! I am still able to form complete somewhat comprehensible sentences so I call that a success.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!
Old 03-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #695
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Thanks Dawn!!

Well apparently it wasn't meant to be anyway because Shane just called and said Lynn is having some issues so they are going to give her a c sec tonight. So by sometime tomorrow we will be grandparents. YIKES. Not ready for that LOL.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #696
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hello, ladies! It's almost Friday. This week has been weird. Seemed like it was taking FOREVER at first, now I can't believe it's almost over. I guess when the kids are home all day every day I tend to lose track of what day it actually is!

Amy, for candy, you should wait and go on Saturday. It might be on sale already by then. It worked that way for me when I went on Christmas Eve and also the day before Valentine's Day. Walmart had it all half off already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post

I'm due Oct. 2. I hear that's a pretty awesome month for birthdays.
It's the best month for birthdays!!! October rocks. Start of Fall, my birthday, Halloween. So much awesomeness rolled into one month. And now, your precious wee one's birthday. Although, she will be a Libra and I'm a Scorpio. We Scorpios can be a bit evil so it's best she's not one.

Hmmm, just realized I've been typing "she". As if I know anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post

We have a busy weekend coming up. 3 separate Easter dinners, starting tomorrow. Should be fun though! Although Seth is now getting my cold, so I am hoping he is feeling ok by tomorrow. Lots of traveling and visiting family.
Sounds like fun!! Have a great time. I hope Seth feels better.

Quote:

My DD never ever ever ever asked for a little brother or sister. We have pets instead.
Adam got three sisters. I'm sure he would have been happier with a dog. haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post

Have a great Easter everyone!
Hello Miss Bridget! Have a wonderful Easter weekend. Any fun plans? You are always jetting off to someplace fabulous and fun!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #697
debbiedoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Exciting news here ..... just booked for F&W Oct 27th - Nov 3rd at Animal Kingdom Villas!!!! Jessica and I are going to WDW!!!!
Awesome!! I love that resort!!

Quote:
Thanks Dawn!!

Well apparently it wasn't meant to be anyway because Shane just called and said Lynn is having some issues so they are going to give her a c sec tonight. So by sometime tomorrow we will be grandparents. YIKES. Not ready for that LOL.
Hope everything goes well. . Exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. Leonardo da Vinci
debbiedoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #698
mommaU4

Oh, almost forgot to say hello to anyone I missed and everyone out there reading along!

Don't forget, after Easter, our Summer Fun exchange sign-ups will begin! We are supposed to reach the low 80's by Saturday so it's just in time!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #699
PlutoRocks
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284
Thanks Dawn!!

Congratulations! How exciting!! Boy or Girl?
Old 03-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #700
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks Dawn!!

You'll LOVE it!!! So much easier than being a parent!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #701
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

So I just have to share some possibly exciting news!! We might be heading down to Disney in May!!

My mom is going down there to visit friends and has asked me if I want to come with Seth. She will be down there for about 3 weeks, so I was a little hesitant cause I don't want us to be away from Dillon that long. Well I talked about it with Dillon, and he says if he can come down and spend a couple days there and then fly back, then we can do it! My mom only asks for help with gas, and I have my AP, so it's not going to cost too much for us to go! If I get the tax return I am supposed to get, then it should be ok to go!

Also, looking forward to the summer exchange!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #702
mommaU4

Quote:
Thanks Dawn!!

How on earth did I miss this earlier??

Congrats to you both and I hope everything goes smoothly for Lynn.

Quote:
So I just have to share some possibly exciting news!! We might be heading down to Disney in May!!
Fun!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #703
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

My mom is going down there to visit friends and has asked me if I want to come with Seth. She will be down there for about 3 weeks, so I was a little hesitant cause I don't want us to be away from Dillon that long. Well I talked about it with Dillon, and he says if he can come down and spend a couple days there and then fly back, then we can do it! My mom only asks for help with gas, and I have my AP, so it's not going to cost too much for us to go! If I get the tax return I am supposed to get, then it should be ok to go!

Sounds like a perfect trip!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #704
kandyk
Mouseketeer

Quote:

When in may? A bunch of us will be down there for MouseAdventure May 17-20. Hope we can see you!
Old 03-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #705
Astylla
Disney Fanatic

Hi Ladies...phew alot going on around here makes it hard to keep up !

I hope everyone has a great Easter/Passover/weekend coming up.

In the final stretch for vacation and I finally got the DH to crack where my surprise dinner was. I have been teasing him with links to Napa Rose the last few weeks , and I guess he felt bad and didn't want me to be disappointed so told me we are actually going to Steakhouse 55 which is still awesome and I'm looking forward to it !

I feel bad he really thinks I would have been disappointed at all..It means alot to me that he wanted to surprise me at all..it could have been Mcdonalds for all I care lol. He admitted he isn't sure if he is ready for the cuisine at Napa Rose since hes a meat and potatoes guy..

At least now I can plan what to wear :P

Hope everything is going well otherwise
Astylla is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: