DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
antree
DIS Veteran

YEA!! We got BWV, but now another ?

So I was on for 8 am and finally got the week of the 28th for Oct. after looking it over and talking with the family we decided we can add a couple more days to our vacation since we didn't get the first weekend. So we will stay 10 nights so we can over lap our vacation with family members that will be there the week of the 4th.
So my question is, when can I add my next day? right now I'm booked at 7 mos., the 28th to the 4th. When can I book the 4th - 7th. Can I add at least one night tomorrow? or do I have to wait to April 4th? and if I can do it tomorrow can I do it on line? This is all new to me, I never booked like this before. Thanks for all the help.
antree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by antree View Post
So I was on for 8 am and finally got the week of the 28th for Oct. after looking it over and talking with the family we decided we can add a couple more days to our vacation since we didn't get the first weekend. So we will stay 10 nights so we can over lap our vacation with family members that will be there the week of the 4th.
So my question is, when can I add my next day? right now I'm booked at 7 mos., the 28th to the 4th. When can I book the 4th - 7th. Can I add at least one night tomorrow? or do I have to wait to April 4th? and if I can do it tomorrow can I do it on line? This is all new to me, I never booked like this before. Thanks for all the help.
I saw that both BCV and BWV were both open for that week. Excellent for you!

You can add the next day of your reservation tomorrow, but you need to call MS to add it. Then call again the next day, etc. Or you can wait a few days and add a couple of days at a time to the reservation.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
antree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Bill View Post
I saw that both BCV and BWV were both open for that week. Excellent for you!

You can add the next day of your reservation tomorrow, but you need to call MS to add it. Then call again the next day, etc. Or you can wait a few days and add a couple of days at a time to the reservation.
Thanks, I'll do that tomorrow. I really hope we can get a few more days, are you a BW owner? Do you know if anything is available as of today for the following week? What was even better my Mom decide to go to and was able to get the same week as I did.
I can't believe we got 2 rooms for the week
Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by antree View Post
Thanks, I'll do that tomorrow. I really hope we can get a few more days, are you a BW owner? Do you know if anything is available as of today for the following week? What was even better my Mom decide to go to and was able to get the same week as I did.
I can't believe we got 2 rooms for the week
Not a BW owner, but I did check for the week starting today for a one bedroom villa. Worst thing, you could waitlist one or two nights. Odds of one or two nights coming is usually pretty good.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
antree
DIS Veteran

Thank You..Now I am getting excited, last night I was about to give up on even trying to book, just a bad day yesterday. Now we have our ressies everything is looking good
Old 03-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
dbs1228
DIS Veteran

Yea for you see the 7 month window is not so bad and you did not have to buy BWV!

dbs1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #7
antree
DIS Veteran

I called MS today to book Mon Nov 4th..They wouldn't let me add it to my existing reservations because it wasn't available. They said I can't wait list because it will be a new reservation...So I'll just keep calling and hope it becomes available or until I can wait list it. If not at least I did get the week.
Another option I might do is just switch hotels and book 3 days at AK if the family wants to stay longer.
Hey we got a week at BW and we all are happy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: