Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #1456
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Great wrap up, it was such a pixie dust filled trip! I'm so jealous you're going back so soon, and you're going to get to meet up with so many DIS'ers, it's going to be such a fun trip, I can't wait for the TR to that one! And can't wait to read some PTR plans!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 03-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #1457
jerseytinkerbell
DIS Veteran

I just came across your TR today and spent the last 2 hours reading your fabulous report. I am staying at BLT for 2 nights this fall and all your pictures and descriptions have me so hyped to stay there!

That is awesome that you are going back again so soon! This time I will be sure to follow your TR from the beginning.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #1458
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

I seriously, seriously love your wrap-up. So nice reliving it!

A couple of things:
--I booked a dinner at 1900 Park Fare for our next trip. We've never been to GF. I told Brandon that we had to reenact the scene from Full House, and he's on board. I told him Marissa would approve.

--This will make me sound CRAZY, but who cares?! You said you are fascinated with the floors of Contemporary. Apparently I am, too. I had a dream about a month ago where I was taking pictures of all the different floors there and deciding if they should be re-tiled!! (Okay, to be fair, also in the same dream I had sneaked onto the property from an interstate running by it that doesn't exist and was also running from someone with a gun...but the floors were the biggest part of the dream!) We've never stayed there before, which brings us to...

--We're staying at CR next trip! Okay, it's only for three of our nine nights, but we're doing it!!! I just know I will love it as much as you!

--I don't have to go anywhere to read the next report? Sweet. I love being lazy, and hitting that subscribe button is sometimes too much. Yeah, it would be funny if I were joking.

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Old 03-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #1459
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
Two enthusiastic numbs for a GREAT trip report! Thanks for sharing all of the a,zing pixie dustness that you encountered! (yes, I made up that word... No big deal)

You and your fam are super adorable and I loved going along with you on your trip. Can't wait to live through your tweets on 65 (or is it 64?) days!

Great job!
Thank you very much! Hahaha listen, if you want to experiment with new words, this is the place to do so. I was happy to share my dustness with yall!

Aww thanks! That's so sweet. YAY, 62 days now!!! It's unreal, actually. SO EXCITED!!!!

Thank you for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livsmom04 View Post
So I just found your TR just a few days ago and loved reading it. You are just like me when you get there to the World! I think I drive everyone nuts when we get down to Disney World because they all are looking at me like "Really?" Plus what a great surprise to have gotten upgraded to a 2 bedroom villa! One day we will stay there! And when you can go ahead and try to do Cinderella's Royal Table! We did it last April and my hubby proposed to me there. My daughter enjoyed getting the wand and liked to poke us with it! Enjoy your next trip! We're going to be there at Disney World June 13-17th.
Well, welcome! I'm glad to have you! Hahah yes, I mean, I always say that if you can't act crazy excited at Disney, where can you do it?!

Yeah, that upgrade was possibly the best thing ever! We still can't get over it! Hahah seriously. I hope you do get to stay there someday because it is fantastic!

Yes! I really want to go to CRT someday. DID HE REALLY?!?! That is so so sweet! Love that! Aww, it seems like we'll just be missing each other by a week or so! That sounds exciting though! Woo! Anyways, thanks so much for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessietheNCCowgirl View Post
Hey Marissa,
I also just found your trip report a few days ago and have just finished reading through it's entirety. You made me laugh out loud (at work) and I would email my husband links to my favorite posts so he could laugh with me.

Aww, did you really? That's so sweet!!! Hahah well I hope your husband enjoyed it as well!

You have such a great family and I'm so glad yall had gallons of pixie dust sprinkled on you! The room upgrade was amazing!! I felt like I was with you on your trip as I could feel your excitement and love for WDW in your posts. Jacob is truly precious. It was so sweet when he told Ariel he loved his daddy.

Aww thank you! Thank you so much for saying all those sweet things! Yeah, that upgrade was incredible! It's still crazy to me that it actually happened!

I love the fact you reenacted the Full House episodes (I miss me some TGIF TV!) but your references to the show were hilarious.
I laughed when you sang the Viking song from Veggie Tales in Norway. My daughter (who is 10) and I often break out into Veggie Tales songs at random and not so random moments.

Hahha YES! I literally grew up with Full House and love so many episodes, but the Disney ones have always been my favorite! Any chance I get to reenact that episode, I take it! AH YAY, another Veggie fan! I haven't watched any of my tapes in so long... I miss it! It's such a great show!

I have to tell you a little story that happened to my DD on the Maelstrom on our last trip (which your flip-flop incident on R&R reminded me of). We were at Epcot one night and it was like 1 or 2 minutes before closing. We thought riding the Maelstrom would be an awesome way to end the day. Us and a group of college aged people were the only people in line. My DD (who was in front of me) was boarding the boat and her flip flop fell off as she was getting in - of course it had to land in the water. I tried to grab it real quick, but I couldn't without falling in. A cast member tried to grab it with one of those hand-held claw thingers. But alas, the flip flop floated downstream and was heading 'back back over the falls'. The college kids in line watched it float by and were pointing at it, saying "that little girl lost her shoe." The cast member said that they would try to get it, as it may have floated to the 'trap'. My daughter's eyes filled with tears - it was her favorite pair of flip flops and because she was really embarassed because she had "stopped the ride" and had drawn attention to herself (she's shy). As we drifted off in our boat the young adults who were waiting to board looked at her and told her everything would be ok. As we rode, I tried to make light of the situation, saying the trolls wanted her shoe, we were lucky cause we had the boat to ourselves and in the first row, etc. but nothing helped. When we arrived at the little Norweigan village a cast member greeted us. She had a clipboard and said they weren't able to find her shoe and if we waited on the bench she would be back with some Disney Dollars for us to buy a replacement pair of shoes for her. I felt really bad because it wasn't their fault she lost her shoe and because they were only $5 Old Navy flip flops. After the clip board lady left, a maintenance man wearing waders appeared, carrying a net in one hand and a turquoise blue flip flop in the other hand (I'm pretty sure he also was sporting a halo) he waded through the water and handed us the shoe. I thanked him profusely. At that time the boat with the young adults entered the 'village' and they saw my daughter putting on her recently retrieved shoe. They all started cheering and clapping. It was so sweet. I realized a couple things that night:
1. It touched me that the young people (geez I feel old as I type that) didn't laugh at the floating shoe when they saw my daughter was embarassed instead they tried to comfort her and then cheered at the outcome.
2. Disney is awesome like you said (I already knew that, but this incident confirmed it). It is a huge corporation and they went above and beyond trying to retrieve a cheap flip flop and were going to give us in my opinion 'undeserved' money to buy my DD new shoes. That is truly custmomer service people!

Ok story over - sorry for inserting my own TR into yours!

Okay, so compared to your adorable story, my response is really lame. However, I LOVED it! That's so sweet! I'm truly glad that Disney cares so much about their customers that they were willing to hold up the ride AND get yall some new shoes! I also love that the group of people were so sweet about it! Seriously so awesome! Thank you for sharing and again, sorry that my response was so lame! Hahah, it's funny that this happened on Maelstrom though, because the same day that my shoe fell of on RNRC, it happened on Maelstrom as well! Thankfully my shoe always fell INSIDE the ride vehicle... hahah!

Other things that I found amusing is that you described yourself as a New Year's Eve scrooge. I am right there with you in that I hate NYE and the fact you came up with a name for it is awesome! My husband DVRs the Disney Parks Christmas Parade and we watch it on NYE instead of the over-hyped Times Square midnight ball drop in our house.

I too am afraid of fish (ichthyophobia). I freak if one touches me when I'm in a body of water they inhabit and I don't ever want one on my plate to eat! I'm glad to know there's someone else out there that feels the same.

I also totally 'got' your love of Epcot. We had the pleasure of staying at Yacht club for the first time in October and I can't tell you how much more I fell in love with that park. It is so awesome to be able to walk to the 'back door' from the Epcot resorts! But now I'm torn, I can't decide if I like staying at a monorail resort best or an Epcot one.

Hahha yes! I'm totally a New Year's Scrooge. I just... don't care AT ALL for that 'holiday' hahaha!

ACK, fish!!! So glad I'm not the only one! I feel like most people are afraid of birds or something but I just can't handle fish!

Oh man, EPCOT. This past trip I really just started to appreciate that park so much more than I used to. I don't know what it is, but I honestly CRAVE Epcot sometimes. I cannot wait to go back! That's awesome that you got to stay at Yacht Club! I bet it was so amazing!! Hahah I've not stayed at an Epcot resort yet, but I do know that being on the monorail spoiled the heck out of me!

I apologize for my long-winded post - I just wanted to take the time to tell you how enjoyable your TR was and thank you for writing and sharing it.

I'm excited to hear where you are staying on your upcoming trip!

At the risk of sounding like a creeper I think I'll go read your other TR... yep, this one was that good!
Oh no, no need to apologize at all! It means so much to me that you took the time out of your day not only to read my TR, but also to leave such a great comment! Thank you so much!

Yay!! I'll be sharing some details on the trip soon... maybe tomorrow since it'll be the two month mark!

No, not creepy at all! I'm honored. Again, thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotAPrincess View Post
Noooooooo! It can't be ohhhhh-verrrrrrr!

Alas, it is.

Yay, there's another one coming up soon!

I'm addicted...addicted, I say...to your reports! I can't wait to hear your plans for the next one, and I'm already looking forward to the TR!

I loved your wrap up...I want to stay at BLT now more than ever!!
AHHHHH I'm sorry! It is. It is over. Hahah just kidding. No time to be sad!

YES! There is another one coming up soon, and I'm so excited!!!!

Awww! You're too sweet! Thank you so much, that's such a sweet compliment. You should just come to Orlando when I'm there! I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard.

AHH I hope you get to! Thanks again for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
OMG Marissa - I must have somehow missed this update because as silly as this picture is - its quite adorable!

I loved your recap. You know I am a big recap person and this was an excellent review of everything you did. What a marvelous trip!

And - OMG - I almost forgot about your exceptionally great upgrade. That was so stickin' awesome. How magical.

CAn't wait to hear what you next plans are. 65 days! I think I am there right around the same time. Is that possible?
Hahah aww thanks! I love those 3D bug glasses!

Thank you! Yeah, I think a recap is a great way to end a report instead of just being like, "and then we got home." It really was a wonderful trip! I don't know how anything could top it!

Yeah! 62 days now! It's insane. I think I'll just be missing you in June!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Awww.... I finally get back on the DIS and find your TR complete Great report though! I can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip. I believe our trips may even be overlapping!
Hahah aww! I'm glad you're back though! Thank you so much, and thanks for reading! OH really?! When are you going back?! I'm gonna have to get back in your TR and find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post
I am so sad it is over. There has to be a day you missed

I guess I will just have to wait for your PTR to start. I cant wait to hear all about that. I also cant wait to hear where you are staying I think I know though
Hahaah I wish! I mean, actually now that it's done, I'm a bit relieved that I can take a bit of a break! But I wouldn't argue with a longer trip! 5 nights is just not enough!

Yeah! I'll probably be posting again tomorrow, since it'll be the two month mark! Wooo! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by umichigan10 View Post
I think me and my family stayed in the exact same room right before you guys did. We left toward the end of July but I don't remember the exact date. But I swear to you the view is identical!

(btw, we had the exact same reaction when we saw the view )
WHAT? No way! Do you remember your room number? That's so insane. YEAH, was it not the best view EVER?!?!?! Good Lord! LOVED IT!!!

Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
LOVED your TR as usual !! We arrive at BLT on Sunday !! We are sooo excited about it !! I will send you a link to my TR when we get back !!

Susan
Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post
Hi Marissa
Thanks so much for writing this report.
Sorry, I was late to the party!! I have enjoyed reading along...you definitely got a tanker full of pixie dust! That's so awesome!! and I am soooo jealous!!
Loved the recap...that was really cool.

Looking forward to your next trip...and I won't be late for that one!!! Lol
Aww, you're so welcome! Thank YOU for reading!

Hahah no need to apologize! I'm just glad you joined in!

Hahah yay! Good to hear! Thank you again for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Great wrap up, it was such a pixie dust filled trip! I'm so jealous you're going back so soon, and you're going to get to meet up with so many DIS'ers, it's going to be such a fun trip, I can't wait for the TR to that one! And can't wait to read some PTR plans!
Thanks! It really was. I CANNOT WAIT!!!! It's going to be amaaaazing. Wooo! Plans coming soon, probably tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytinkerbell View Post
I just came across your TR today and spent the last 2 hours reading your fabulous report. I am staying at BLT for 2 nights this fall and all your pictures and descriptions have me so hyped to stay there!

That is awesome that you are going back again so soon! This time I will be sure to follow your TR from the beginning.
Wow, that's awesome! WELCOME, I'm so glad you're here! AHHH oh my goodness, BLT is the best! I hope you love it as much as I do!

Yeah! I can't even believe it, actually! I can't wait! Ahh thank you! I'm so glad!

Thank you once again for joining in and for your comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post
I seriously, seriously love your wrap-up. So nice reliving it!

A couple of things:
--I booked a dinner at 1900 Park Fare for our next trip. We've never been to GF. I told Brandon that we had to reenact the scene from Full House, and he's on board. I told him Marissa would approve.

--This will make me sound CRAZY, but who cares?! You said you are fascinated with the floors of Contemporary. Apparently I am, too. I had a dream about a month ago where I was taking pictures of all the different floors there and deciding if they should be re-tiled!! (Okay, to be fair, also in the same dream I had sneaked onto the property from an interstate running by it that doesn't exist and was also running from someone with a gun...but the floors were the biggest part of the dream!) We've never stayed there before, which brings us to...

--We're staying at CR next trip! Okay, it's only for three of our nine nights, but we're doing it!!! I just know I will love it as much as you!

--I don't have to go anywhere to read the next report? Sweet. I love being lazy, and hitting that subscribe button is sometimes too much. Yeah, it would be funny if I were joking.
AHHH yay, so happy to hear from you again!

Thank you so much! I love doing recaps so it ends on a happy note!

1900 will be awesome! Omg, YES. YES YES YES. I do approve! I do! That's amazing.

Bahahah. Your dream sounds hilarious and terrifying at the same time! That's one of the most random dream combinations I think I've ever heard of... but also AWESOME. I mean, if you have to dream about floors, it might as well be the Contemporary's!

NO WAY!!! Ahhh that is SO exciting! I really do hope that yall love it as much as me! YAY!

Hahah yeah, I'll just be doing a few little pre-trip posts here and there before the trip and since I don't like to share TOO much info beforehand, I figured doing an actual PTR would be pointless. SO YAY! Laziness wins here!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #1460
Anntan
Mouseketeer

FINALLLLLLY caught up with this one! and I am reminded of how much I love reading these! Honestly, the magic that you feel from reading about other people's magical Disney experiences is one of my favorite Disney things! it's so amazing. Can't wait to hear about the next trip!!!!

Lover of all things Magical.
In hopes of becoming a part of the Disney Cast Member Family in the near future!

Working on my first Trip report (March 2012) right now!

"Charlie, Everybody's HOT" - March 2012 Mother/Daughter mini-trip

Fall 2002 - Polynesian
June 2010 - Grand Floridian
March 2012 - Grand Floridian and Audition
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #1461
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Sorry I got so far behind but I just caught up.

Sounds like y'all had a really nice last day in MK! Except for missing Merida...sorry about that. But, overall, it sounds like a nice last day.

And Yay! for getting to go back to Disney!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM   #1462
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Awwww what a great wrap up .... I loved hearing how your dad picked the perfect resort for your family! I didn't know how much I would love BLT before our first trip but we've been back 5 times since then and stayed all or part of our trip at BLT again!! (Yeah, pretty much obsessed!)

I love the reminders of how blessed you and your family were during the entire trip - what amazing memories for you and your family!! One of my favorites was you and piglet at CP! You matched in pink - so adorable!

I am soooo anxious to hear the details for your next trip.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #1463
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anntan View Post
FINALLLLLLY caught up with this one! and I am reminded of how much I love reading these! Honestly, the magic that you feel from reading about other people's magical Disney experiences is one of my favorite Disney things! it's so amazing. Can't wait to hear about the next trip!!!!
YAY! Thanks girl! It's nice to see you back on here! I totally agree... I'm kinda obsessed with trip reports! They're just so much fun. DISNEY MAGIC! Thanks for reading and catching up girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Sorry I got so far behind but I just caught up.

Sounds like y'all had a really nice last day in MK! Except for missing Merida...sorry about that. But, overall, it sounds like a nice last day.

And Yay! for getting to go back to Disney!
That's okay. I completely understand.

Besides the fact that it was the last day, it really was a great one! Yeah, I was pretty bummed to miss her but I'm looking forward to meeting her in a couple months!

Thanks!!! I can't wait! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Awwww what a great wrap up .... I loved hearing how your dad picked the perfect resort for your family! I didn't know how much I would love BLT before our first trip but we've been back 5 times since then and stayed all or part of our trip at BLT again!! (Yeah, pretty much obsessed!)

I love the reminders of how blessed you and your family were during the entire trip - what amazing memories for you and your family!! One of my favorites was you and piglet at CP! You matched in pink - so adorable!

I am soooo anxious to hear the details for your next trip.
Thank you so much! Yeah, my dad made an excellent choice! My goal is to stay at every Disney resort at least once, but man, I wish I could pull off a stay at BLT every trip too! I have a feeling that whenever (and if ever) my whole family goes back, we won't be staying anywhere else! We just love it SO MUCH.

We really did have a wonderful trip. It was definitely my favorite Disney trip/family vacation so far! Aww thank you! I had to match my favorite Piglet! I just love him so much. Thanks again for reading!!!

I'm about to post a little update here soon! Hope you enjoy!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #1464
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

The One With Two Months To Go!

TWO MONTHS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!!!

Alright, that's all. See ya next time.

Juuuuuuust kidding. But really, TWO MONTHS. I don't even know how that happened. This countdown is already flying by, but at the same time it needs to fly FASTER. Goodness.

So this update is just 'informational' I guess. (That sounds REALLY boring. Hopefully it won't be.)

FIRST OF ALL...

Remember my love for guessing games?

Yeah. That hasn't gone anywhere.

Last time, I did a "GUESS THAT ADR" game, which I thought was a lot of fun. (And I'm so flattered that several of you have done the same on your PTRs! Although I must say that Shannon's version puts mine to shame. )

Well, this is a different kind of trip than last time. It's not a family trip, and I won't be doing the Disney Dining Plan. Because of this (and to save some money) I only made two ADRs.

(I actually have three reservations, but only two of them that I made. WHAT?! Yeah, the mystery starts early on.)

Since I'm only going to a few table service restaurants, guessing ADR's would just not be as fun. I mean, you feel free to guess all you want, but that won't be part of the game.

THIS TIME, yall (as in, whoever wants to participate) will be guessing resorts, quick service restaurants I plan on going to, snacks I might want to get, and my must-meet characters.

YEAH. TAKING IT UP A NOTCH.

(That's the most hardcore smiley I could find.)

Here's how it will work.

First, I'll let yall guess my resort(s). I'll give clues, but they won't be obvious clues.

Next up will be quick service restaurants! There won't be any clues, because there are so many QS places around Disney. It will just be random guesses!

Then, I'll give yall a list of 25 Disney Snacks, and on that list there will be a certain number of snacks that I'm interested in trying. I'll give yall a certain number of guesses.

Lastly, you can guess my must-meet characters. The only clue here will be this: Most of them are characters I haven't had a chance to meet yet!

So, does that sound fun? Instead of 'Guess that ADR' this game should probably be called like... 'Guess my Disney Trip.'

I won't be updating TOO often, and the game won't start until I post the NEXT update. Updates will probably be coming every two weeks or so (since I have two months to fill).

ALSO, if you want to find all of the PTR posts, you can either go to the very first post in the thread to my list of links, or you can go to the top of page 93 where the first PTR post is and go from there.

SO YEAH! I hope yall are ready for the game! I'll post more specifics with each round of the game. Until then, feel free to continue to guess the resort! Some people already have, which is totally okay. The guesses you make before the game starts won't count against you!

SEE YOU AT THE GAMES!!!!

Continued in Next PTR Update

Last edited by marDgreen88; 07-10-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #1465
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

Awww!! What a teaser!! I actually haven't posted anything in my TR about when I am going. I'm doing a solo trip May 24-June 3. I have a conference there May 29-June 1.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #1466
mermaid764
DIS Veteran

I'm going to guess you're staying at Port Orleans Riverside, as I just have a feeling you're going to end up at a moderate.

And as far as dining reservations go, i'm gonna guess that Crystal Palace is one of them as I remember you talking about how much you love the puffed.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:47 AM   #1467
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

2 months!!!!!

Your game sounds like the Guessing Olympics!!! I'm in!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:11 AM   #1468
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
2 months!!!!!

I'm so bad at guessing games, but I think you are staying at AoA. How can you NOT?????

I enjoyed eating at QS places last June. It was actually quite fun and I found it to be a time saver because of the crowds and our big group.

Happy Planning.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL
Old 03-29-2013, 11:09 AM   #1469
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Your trip is so close! So happy for you!

I'll refrain from making any more guesses until the parameters are laid out-don't wanna get too far ahead of myself. Yay Games!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:05 PM   #1470
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Awww!! What a teaser!! I actually haven't posted anything in my TR about when I am going. I'm doing a solo trip May 24-June 3. I have a conference there May 29-June 1.
Oh okay! Well we'll definitely be there at the same time then! We should meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
I'm going to guess you're staying at Port Orleans Riverside, as I just have a feeling you're going to end up at a moderate.

And as far as dining reservations go, i'm gonna guess that Crystal Palace is one of them as I remember you talking about how much you love the puffed.
Hahah ya never know!

Thanks for guessing! Hahha yes I do love THE PUFFED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
2 months!!!!!

Yeah!!!

Bahahah! That's too funny... yet very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I'm so bad at guessing games, but I think you are staying at AoA. How can you NOT?????

I enjoyed eating at QS places last June. It was actually quite fun and I found it to be a time saver because of the crowds and our big group.

Happy Planning.
Hahah that's okay! It's really meant for fun and to fill the time!

Yeah, I'm excited to experience a little more freedom on this trip with just a few ADRs. Hopefully I'll find some that I really enjoy!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Your trip is so close! So happy for you!

I'll refrain from making any more guesses until the parameters are laid out-don't wanna get too far ahead of myself. Yay Games!
It's crazy, huh? Thanks!

Hahah that sounds great. I'll be posting the first round on Monday!

Last edited by marDgreen88; 03-30-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: