Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #1261
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

I can certainly understand your hesitiation to fly us all over to see the show, but I hope you'll at least post a big update about it and have some pictures for us.

I just have one comment from this latest update. You said that you left all of your shopping until the last day. It seems like your earlier updates include a lot of stops by and visits to shops for someone who wasn't doing any shopping.
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #1262
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

LOVED your shopping pics! So excited for you..time off, birthdays and shows!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #1263
MEK
DIS Veteran

I really enjoyed your walk through Disney village. It's so festive. I am glad you were able to help out that costumer with your interpretations!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #1264
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Love browsing the shops with you as you walk through Disney Village. Really? What is the matter with the people out there? She saw you doing exactly what you were doing and still she walked right in front of your camera?
I know she annoyed me but then I was focussed on where we were going next so just walked away rather than argue. She wasn't worth it anyway.

Quote:
One of these days I hope to get to Disneyland. But first the airfare has to go way down.
I was to go to California next but nobody will come with me. The Flights to Florida from here are more expensive than the accommodation like.

Quote:
Everything seems to be coming along for the show. I hope you are going to share some photos for us to see.
It's like one step forward ten steps back at the moment. We had rehearsal of act 1 with costumes and set tonight and some scenes were more than a little bit of a disaster. It'll be fine by next Tuesday though

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I can certainly understand your hesitiation to fly us all over to see the show, but I hope you'll at least post a big update about it and have some pictures for us.
Are you on facebook? They'll be on facebook. I dunno if I'll share them here because of so many other people being involved with it.

Quote:
I just have one comment from this latest update. You said that you left all of your shopping until the last day. It seems like your earlier updates include a lot of stops by and visits to shops for someone who wasn't doing any shopping.
We did browse alot but other than a pin or vinylmation here and there it was mostly looking because I couldn't decide what I wanted. I wanted Copper and Todd but then Momma bought them for me so then I didn't know what to buy. I mostly pin traded the times we were browsing shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
LOVED your shopping pics! So excited for you..time off, birthdays and shows!
it'll be a fun week next week. If we don't all get sick. The school where we rehearse and the show is was freezing tonight. It was snowing here earlier and they had no heat on in the school. I can't believe though that I'm going to be in a Disney Musical the week of my birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I really enjoyed your walk through Disney village. It's so festive. I am glad you were able to help out that costumer with your interpretations!
Thanks I was happy I was able to help the poor girl behind the counter because the customer was being very demanding of her and she didn't know how to explain it.

Last edited by petals; 04-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #1265
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Sorry I got behind!

I really love your pictures....especially Reindeer Pluto!

Sorry about the really rude lady pushing you. That's just ridiculous and sad that she is teaching such behavior to her children.
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #1266
petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Sorry I got behind!

I really love your pictures....especially Reindeer Pluto!
No worries. I loved the Christmassy characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Sorry about the really rude lady pushing you. That's just ridiculous and sad that she is teaching such behavior to her children.
That whole place is ridiculous for the amount of rudeness. It's sad really because WDW which is the only other park I can comment on doesn't have nearly as much rudeness in my experience and it feels so much more magical. The rudeness really destroys things
Old 03-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #1267
petals

4 days til Beauty and the beast 5 til my birthday
Old 03-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #1268
nancy155
DIS Veteran

Thought of you tonight when we were at DTD and went to eat at Raglans. The Irish Dancers were performing, how amazing.. Have a great time with your production.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

nancy155 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #1269
petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy155 View Post
Thought of you tonight when we were at DTD and went to eat at Raglans. The Irish Dancers were performing, how amazing.. Have a great time with your production.
I haven't made it to Raglans yet to see the dancers there but the guy that's meant to be teaching our dance class is the choreographer for it apparently.. so the Irish dance mag said anyone

The show is going to be great and it's getting more exciting every night.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #1270
momabaarjo
In Pursuit of Cupcaks & Booze, Running PHM

I LOVE YOUR SHIRT...not a people person! And as always I love looking at all your pictures...you always capture things that make me smile (like the coke bottle gummies...my favorite-the first time I ever had them was in Scotland).
momabaarjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #1271
petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
I LOVE YOUR SHIRT...not a people person! And as always I love looking at all your pictures...you always capture things that make me smile (like the coke bottle gummies...my favorite-the first time I ever had them was in Scotland).
Thanks
Do you not get those in USA? I can send you some if you want
Old 03-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #1272
petals

Happy Easter

Omg only like 2 days til opening night. It's all so exciting at the moment with hair and make-up. Thankfully this year my hair is easy to do so don't have to rely on anyone to do it Band call is on tomorrow I can't want to hear the show with the orchestra It's also one of the girls birthday's tomorrow so there should be cake Then opening night Tuesday and my burfday Wednesday

I can start sharing pics on facebook Tuesday prob once show goes live to the public like so if anyone wants me to add them to facebook to see the pics let me know
Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #1273
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Are you on facebook? They'll be on facebook. I dunno if I'll share them here *** of so many other people being involved with it.
Yes, I am. But I had to quote this because I'm even more interested in what the *** is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Happy Easter

Omg only like 2 days til opening night. It's all so exciting at the moment with hair and make-up. Thankfully this year my hair is easy to do so don't have to rely on anyone to do it Band call is on tomorrow I can't want to hear the show with the orchestra It's also one of the girls birthday's tomorrow so there should be cake Then opening night Tuesday and my burfday Wednesday

I can start sharing pics on facebook Tuesday prob once show goes live to the public like so if anyone wants me to add them to facebook to see the pics let me know
Have fun, and good luck.
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #1274
petals

Quote:
Yes, I am. But I had to quote this because I'm even more interested in what the *** is?

Have fun, and good luck.
I didn't notice the *** it's c-o-s short for because. It's force of habit I type it but disboards * it out for some reason... does c-o-s mean something bad stateside? pm me your facebook address and I'll add you. One of the women's daughters took my camera for dress rehearsal and got some great pics of the show today.

It's like 12.30am over here though which means OPENING NIGHT IS TODAY AGH!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #1275
petals

Tonights the night. I'm going to be in a Disney Musical aaaagggggggggghhhhhhhh

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: