Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #676
wendylady36
Why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

I have nothing fascinating or exciting to say, except that my head has finally vacated it's month long visit with the porcelain god. I know I'm only 3 months into this, but I'm pretty sure I never, never, never, ever want to get pregnant ever again. Seriously, never.
wendylady36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #677
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Yes and I'm working on our taxes!!! Nuff said about how my day is going!!!
Bummer. Did mine forever ago it seems.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #678
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post
I have nothing fascinating or exciting to say, except that my head has finally vacated it's month long visit with the porcelain god. I know I'm only 3 months into this, but I'm pretty sure I never, never, never, ever want to get pregnant ever again. Seriously, never.
Nothing wrong with having an only child. Not everyone needs to be a Duggar and have a clown car ******.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #679
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Last night I went shopping and found some really FUN things for my BF's birthday party next Friday. She's doing a pirate theme, I'm trying to avoid buying a costume and am instead trying to put something together.
Sound fun!! Good luck putting your costume together. It seems like you are well on your way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyk View Post
Good morning! Thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm good at following along but bad about posting, I'll try to work on that.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Hello, Kandace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoRocks View Post
Hi Beth! I don't have any kids so 4 teenagers - may the force be with you
Thanks, I think I'll need it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
I'm in Peoria, but can vouch for Karisa, she's fine! Now some of the others on here... just kidding!
Shhh! We do not speak of the others to the newbies. They have to find out for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Seriously its only Wednesday?
I know, right??

Quote:
Yes and I'm working on our taxes!!! Nuff said about how my day is going!!!
Ugh, I do not even want to think about taxes this year.

Quote:
Just wait. You'll forget all about it.
I do feel your pain though. I was horribly sick, all day for the first 3 months with Adam. I'd sit in the bathroom and puke and cry. And, when I say puke, it's not the neat and tidy puking you see in movies where some girl does a little spit up, wipes her mouth and smiles prettily. Nope. Vomit coming out the mouth and nose, bent over, gasping for air, crying. It was awesome. Swore I wasn't having anymore kids.
Of course, I went on to do it two more times. Morning sickness is extra fun with twins. They put me in the hospital a couple times for dehydration. Yep, fun times.

I'm glad you are feeling better now. When are you due?
Old 03-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #680
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma
Exciting news here ..... just booked for F&W Oct 27th - Nov 3rd at Animal Kingdom Villas!!!! Jessica and I are going to WDW!!!!
Take me with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita
Seriously its only Wednesday?
Right? I'm so over this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36
Well that was pretty fascinating and exciting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4

I do feel your pain though. I was horribly sick, all day for the first 3 months with Adam. I'd sit in the bathroom and puke and cry. And, when I say puke, it's not the neat and tidy puking you see in movies where some girl does a little spit up, wipes her mouth and smiles prettily. Nope. Vomit coming out the mouth and nose, bent over, gasping for air, crying. It was awesome. Swore I wasn't having anymore kids.
Of course, I went on to do it two more times. Morning sickness is extra fun with twins. They put me in the hospital a couple times for dehydration. Yep, fun times.

Hey, thanks for the visual!

Nothing too exciting happening here. We're expecting about 40 people for Easter, and the forecast is rain. There is not enough room in my house for all those people. Awesome.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

BillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #681
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
Take me with you!

Right? I'm so over this week.

Well that was pretty fascinating and exciting

Nothing too exciting happening here. We're expecting about 40 people for Easter, and the forecast is rain. There is not enough room in my house for all those people. Awesome.

40 people!!!!! Me thinks you'll never notice a couple more!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #682
CamoMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Nothing wrong with having an only child. Not everyone needs to be a Duggar and have a clown car ******.

At some point I think her kids are going to just start walking out.

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
CamoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #683
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Exciting news here ..... just booked for F&W Oct 27th - Nov 3rd at Animal Kingdom Villas!!!! Jessica and I are going to WDW!!!!
Woohoo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Oh, geez. My post above was #666. Should I be scared?? Or should all of you? Mwuahahahahahaha...
Ohh. Cool!
Quote:
I have nothing fascinating or exciting to say, except that my head has finally vacated it's month long visit with the porcelain god. I know I'm only 3 months into this, but I'm pretty sur e I never, never, never, ever want to get pregnant ever again. Seriously, never.
Never say never. All children need a sibling.:-)
Old 03-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #684
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Ohhhh!!!! Linda!!!! Soooo excited for you!!!! AK Kidani 1 bdrm suite is where I want to stay for our Feb 2015 trip. I love AKL! Wish I could stow away with you!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #685
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:

No problem. I was wondering as I typed that if people would read it later in the evening... you know, around dinner time.

40 people and rain? Tell them to bring sweaters and umbrellas. They are eating outside where they can enjoy the nice Spring rain.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #686
wendylady36
Why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Quote:

Very true. I don't think I want to drive a clown car.

Quote:

I went through the same thing you did with Adam . I would attempt it standing up, but I always fell to the ground. Scary about the dehydration with the twins!

I'm due Oct. 2. I hear that's a pretty awesome month for birthdays.

Quote:

You have the Duggar's coming over? Best of luck, hopefully the rain misses you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Never Trudi, NEVER. One of my best friends is pregnant too (she's two weeks ahead of me) or babies can be siblings.

I'm watching the Disney version of Peter Pan (cartoon) and I'm amazed at how much they have changed over the years to be more age appropriate/politically correct...pirates saying they've almost forgotten how to slit a throat. No way would they get away with that in an animated feature these days.
wendylady36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #687
Stacerita

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post

I'm thinking more like a luge during the winter olympics or something on the line of a water park slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Not really.

Quote:
Very true. I don't think I want to drive a clown car.
No one should.

Quote:
Never Trudi, NEVER. One of my best friends is pregnant too (she's two weeks ahead of me) or babies can be siblings.
Exactly!

Old 03-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #688
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Morning ladies! How is everyone doing?

Wendy, I don't blame you for not wanting to do it again. It's been almost 2 years, and I am still not sure I want to do it again. And I didn't even get morning sickness. I had migraines for the last 2 trimesters instead. Not fun!

On Monday I need to start job hunting. If I want to take 3 trips to Disneyland in 6 months, I need to be working, and working lots! I think it really might be cheaper if I just lived there. If only.

We have a busy weekend coming up. 3 separate Easter dinners, starting tomorrow. Should be fun though! Although Seth is now getting my cold, so I am hoping he is feeling ok by tomorrow. Lots of traveling and visiting family.

Will be getting back on the diet wagon come Monday though. Need to lose 30 pounds!
Old 03-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #689
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I totally started practicing for the pub crawl tonight, had a lemon drop martini and a Mike's hard lemonade, yum. It was a good night, but I have to work in the morning and it's now super late. Probably not my best idea, but it was my friend's birthday and I hadn't planned on staying out so late.
You go!!!

Quote:
Sounds unbelievable, have fun fun fun.

Quote:

Awww, you called me Sugar! I feel so special. I got a nickname!! It's better than some nicknames I've been given over the years.
Last night was my DD12's spring open house at her middle school. I arrived late since I do not get off work until 6PM, and San Diego traffic sucks. I was gratified that my daughter still at her bordering on teen age wanted to take me to all of her classrooms and see all the stuff she is doing. She may be over that soon. I think I called her "Sugar Bun", "Baby Knees", and "Claire Bear" in front of every teacher we visited. Oops.

As she reaches teenager-hood, better get out of that habit.

Quote:
I totally get that one, Wendy. I vomited through the first 2 trimesters. I was probably too old to have a second one, but sure was not willing to try it!!! The only 2 bonuses to my pregancy were of course my DD and I had no migraines while I was prego.

My DD never ever ever ever asked for a little brother or sister. We have pets instead.

Quote:
Absolutely. I do think we do more stuff as a family since there is only the three of us at my house.

Quote:

Do not like when my mind is forced to go there, thank you very much. Blech, but seriously....does she even make it to the hospital?

Quote:
I'm thinking more like a luge during the winter olympics or something on the line of a water park slide.
Again with visual. Thanx. My DH is the youngest of 9....and I have heard stories.

Hey howdy hey all.

I have to go get some easter candy today, cannot totally fill the kid's easter basket with Kotex.
grumpyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #690
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Sound fun!! Good luck putting your costume together. It seems like you are well on your way!
I am and it feels good. I worked on my hair "charm" (for lack of a better word LOL) last night, it's got pink skulls on it. LOL I have a bandana that I'll be using to hold my hair back and I'm going to put this charm in to hang down, like Captain Jack has. I made the long one yesterday after work, tonight I'll work on a short one. So the bracelet/ring is done and 1 hair charm, I have a necklace and an ear cuff and bracelets for my other arm so I'm pretty much done. I'm trying to figure out earrings, whether I want to make dangly ones or just wear big huge hoops. LOL
Last night was fun, we had a really big turnout for dancing! It was pretty amazing.
I have no idea what's going on for Easter, I have to get the kids this weekend, they are in Idaho, but I can't take time off and it's a 10 hour drive. I'm hoping to meet halfway but that means we will be at a hotel for Easter....not ideal.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: